Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ChillIs the assessment scary... or is it chill?
Cause 48 questions in 20 minutes sounds scary lmao
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ChillIs the assessment scary... or is it chill?
Cause 48 questions in 20 minutes sounds scary lmao
Phone interview was wild, not really sure what I expected but it’s definitely unique.
I wanna get one just to see what you mean 😂Phone interview was wild, not really sure what I expected but it’s definitely unique.
lol would you mind sharing what you can as to why is was "wild"?Phone interview was wild, not really sure what I expected but it’s definitely unique.
Received on 8/4lolol when were you under consideration for a phone ii
I just thought the questions were unorthodox. It shares no similarity with other SJTs, and its definitely unique to WMed.lol would you mind sharing what you can as to why is was "wild"?
Congrats! Hopefully mine changes soon as well! I think we’ve been on the same timeline for this lol7/15 lol
I just completed mine and felt the same. Questions were random and some were unrelated to medicine.Phone interview was wild, not really sure what I expected but it’s definitely unique.
I’m so curious what their process is for this lol, been in experience review for 3 weeks nowunder consideration for phone interview just now. OOS, LM 65, experience review email 8/7
lol at least you are in experience review! Outside of the mass august update email saying I am “in the queue for experience review” I have heard nothing from wmedI’m so curious what their process is for this lol, been in experience review for 3 weeks now
Samelol at least you are in experience review! Outside of the mass august update email saying I am “in the queue for experience review” I have heard nothing from wmed
Congrats! When did your experience review and consideration for the phone II begin?Phone II received 8/8, forgot to post
Me as well, experience review 8/12, consideration for phone II 8/14Just moved to consideration for phone ii
I think it's so variable- I was for like about 3 weeks, others it was a day or two so I don't think there's much of an averageWhat do you guys think is the average time to wait to be under experiences review?
not at all, i think there's only been a batch or two of phone interviewsIs it too late to add this school? not sure what the vibe is but seems like a lot of interview activity already (which is awesome for everyone that got one!!)
Did you at least get the application update email? It goes like this:still not in experience review, submitted & completed 7/4/24 🙁
yes on 8/1!Did you at least get the application update email? It goes like this:
I hope this email finds you well! Our goal throughout this admissions cycle is to be as transparent as possible, to keep you up-to-date of your status, where we are in the admissions process, and to do those things monthly. With that being said, your application is currently in queue to be reviewed by our experience reviewers. I can assure you that we are working as quickly as possible to get to your application! Once your application is reviewed by an experience reviewer your application will go under review for a phone interview. We will invite applicants for a phone interview on a rolling basis until the end of January. Our virtual interviews begin Friday, October 4th and will conclude Friday, March 14th. We are still very early in the cycle (it’s a marathon not a sprint at this point).
I trust this information is helpful and I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Okay, well, at least you're in their system. I honestly think it's random or based on some unknown scores and stats. At least they are one of the more transparent schools. Just hold tight! I know it's hard to do, but you got this!!yes on 8/1!
its probably based off of stats since i am lower in terms of LM (i think i have a 64 or 65 i cant remember)!! but thats why i submitted so early haha, i have good ECs + high hours and vetted writing so i think its coming down to stats tbh, thank you!! <3333Okay, well, at least you're in their system. I honestly think it's random or based on some unknown scores and stats. At least they are one of the more transparent schools. Just hold tight! I know it's hard to do, but you got this!!
Nah, cause I have an LM of 66 and am in the experience review stage! So I feel like there's more to it than that! I mean maybe?its probably based off of stats since i am lower in terms of LM (i think i have a 64 or 65 i cant remember)!! but thats why i submitted so early haha, i have good ECs + high hours and vetted writing so i think its coming down to stats tbh, thank you!! <3333
I am not sure any of us here can definitively answer that question. You seem to be flying through the steps quickly though. At lot of folks here haven’t even made it to experience review.“Under consideration for a phone interview” received 8/18. Experience review 8/12, Secondary submitted 8/6. OOS
Anyone know the odds this actually leads to a phone interview?
lmfao. Yeah idk if my app reader is taking forever lol, submitted 7/31 haven’t even hit experience review.I am not sure any of us here can definitively answer that question. You seem to be flying through the steps quickly though. At lot of folks here haven’t even made it to experience review.
However, FWIW I hear it’s 100% odds of getting a phone interview after getting a phone interview invite email
My dude I submitted 7/5 and havent hit experience review 💀lmfao. Yeah idk if my app reader is taking forever lol, submitted 7/31 haven’t even hit experience review.
My dude I submitted 7/5 and havent hit experience review [emoji88]
How long after submitting the primary does it typically take to receive a secondary?
Been here for almost 3 weeks, was in limbo for almost a month before thatWhat do you guys think is the average time to wait to be under experiences review?
Yeah I don't think it's standardized, it must be reviewer dependent. I was in experience review for 4 days before proceeding to consideration for phone interview.Been here for almost 3 weeks, was in limbo for almost a month before that
+1 phone II received, complete 7/23. LFG
Phone II this morning, complete 7/12, experience review complete 7/15
OOSCongrats! IS or OOS?
ISCongrats! IS or OOS?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.