sadpremedditor
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got one last week. I submitted my secondary like a month ago.any recent IIs?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got one last week. I submitted my secondary like a month ago.any recent IIs?
same. #sawitcoming+1 OOS R
![]()
sameJust received the monthly update
Did you get an interview? If so, what was your LM score?+1 OOS R
![]()
Pretty sure these were pre-II R's (polymerization feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here)Did you get an interview? If so, what was your LM score?
Ohh okay gotcha. Thank you for the response.Pretty sure these were pre-II R's (polymerization feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here)
?! Congrats!!!+1 OOS II!
lol same sitting on the monthly update just being an R once it finally comesI am losing hope here lollll
Legit same 😂lol same sitting on the monthly update just being an R once it finally comes
sameFinal monthly update received, just waiting on the R
they call you, right?+1 OOS II
no, it was an emailthey call you, right?
Congrats future doc! You got this! Best of luck on the interview!+1 OOS II today
I was expecting to hear back today as well but it’s been radio silent. No email or call. Maybe they’ll let us know by the end of the week?Did anyone hear from AWSOM today, or get a phone call?
Is this in reference to those who interviewed on 02/06?I was expecting to hear back today as well but it’s been radio silent. No email or call. Maybe they’ll let us know by the end of the week?
YesIs this in reference to those who interviewed on 02/06?
prePost or Pre interview?
I'm with you man. I submitted my secondary on the deadline, so there's a good chance they just haven't gotten around to rejecting me yet lmao.Still just waiting for the R. I’ve heard nothing but radio silence and no II.
Have faith, I submitted on the deadline as well. Ended up getting an II but I’ve got WL’d.I'm with you man. I submitted my secondary on the deadline, so there's a good chance they just haven't gotten around to rejecting me yet lmao.
We can still hope! The odds seem very small thoughStill any chance they send an II for next week’s interview day?
At this point, I have no clue. All I know is AWSOM has been a man of their word, being that they will let you know if your application is no longer being considered. It's also kind of odd to look at the people who were rejected on admit they all have insane stats. Maybe they R based on acceptances(someone confirm or deny that please)??Looks like there's an R wave reported on admit. Does that mean there is still hope for us who were not rejected?? I don't see how we would get an II before friday though
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.