-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Arizona-Tucson
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1211092
Did you guys receive an email with an II? Or was it just updated in the portal?
Isagi
Full Member
Yeah I got an email for the II and scheduled it through the portalDid you guys receive an email with an II? Or was it just updated in the portal?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MaxDakota
Full Member
Oh no I am not off the hold list haha I was just saying that the 20th is when we heard about the hold. Sorry if I misunderstood. I’ve still not heard of anyone getting off the hold list.So happy for you that you got off the hold list! I hope this encourages others who are still waiting!
Last edited:
weatherball101
Full Member
Bro you are farming interviews holy cow+1 OOS II MSTP, was previously on hold!
you should post your II’s on ***2025-2026 MD/PhD Interview Invites*** !!+1 OOS II MSTP, was previously on hold!
supawoman87
Full Member
LM? When were you on hold?+1 OOS II previously on hold as well : ) !!
D
deleted1211092
Does anyone know if a majority of IIs have been sent so far? My secondary was submitted 8/01 and it has just been radio silence. I am IS.
I"LOVE"THERMO
Full Member
I used admit.org's last year cycle (biased so not a great resource) but it looks like about this time 77% of IIs have been sent out.Does anyone know if a majority of IIs have been sent so far? My secondary was submitted 8/01 and it has just been radio silence. I am IS.
Last edited:
skops49ers
Full Member
I believe they usually start sending out acceptances during the back half of October. Friends at COMT who got accepted last year heard back October 21st!Did anyone receive acceptance today?
Thank youI believe they usually start sending out acceptances during the back half of October. Friends at COMT who got accepted last year heard back October 21st!
D
deleted1211092
Oh godI used admit.org's last year cycle (biased so not a great resource) but it looks like about this time 77% of IIs have been sent out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.01%, interviewed 10/10 and they said they won’t accept until 2 wks after thatWhat are the odds, that if I had an interview beginning of September, and I'm instate... that they call me tomorrow lol
I'm tired of this... why can't they be more timely.01%, interviewed 10/10 and they said they won’t accept until 2 wks after that
COMT is very slow on filling their class. The med students there that I spoke with didn't get accepted until January (both being September and October interview dates). The other guy was a waitlist warrior and didnt hear until May. Last year they didnt release decisions until the 21st. Id expect next friday or the friday after that to be when the first batch goes out.I'm tired of this... why can't they be more timely
Congrats!! When did you interview?Yes, they called. OOS A. So blessed and thankful. Many of you guys will also get it this cycle.
May I know the Stats ?A IS!! Keep an eye out for calls!
LM 71May I know the Stats ?
What time did they call you?LM 71
10:20 ishWhat time did they call you?
angrydog123
Full Member
IS A!!!! interviewed in August!! Got the call around 10 am
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rettygologama
Full Member
For those that have already gotten II, did anyone submit secondary after 9/5?
D
deleted1211092
Does Tucson take a lot of time to send out IIs? I know multiple in-state students who applied and haven't heard anything (including myself)
In a similar boat and it has me a little stressed; IS and submitted 7/27 so I’m guessing they’ve looked at my application and passed over it? I didn’t get an interview hold or anything 😔
fairydust
Full Member
i’m in the exact same boat and same submission dateIn a similar boat and it has me a little stressed; IS and submitted 7/27 so I’m guessing they’ve looked at my application and passed over it? I didn’t get an interview hold or anything 😔
IS + also submitted on 7/27 and have heard nothing..In a similar boat and it has me a little stressed; IS and submitted 7/27 so I’m guessing they’ve looked at my application and passed over it? I didn’t get an interview hold or anything 😔
Submitted 7/28 and got an II (no hold) on 9/22.In a similar boat and it has me a little stressed; IS and submitted 7/27 so I’m guessing they’ve looked at my application and passed over it? I didn’t get an interview hold or anything 😔
This happened to several IS people I know last year, and they did eventually get interviews in early Spring. I was expecting to wait until Spring but got surprised with an II a few weeks ago, but I think it's pretty normal for COMT, they seem to have a long cycle.
When I interviewed with them on 9/05 only like 5 of the 25 of us were instate, it was mostly out of states people interviewingDoes Tucson take a lot of time to send out IIs? I know multiple in-state students who applied and haven't heard anything (including myself)
D
deleted1211092
Thanks for the info! I hope that's the case that they are mainly interviewing OOS people right nowWhen I interviewed with them on 9/05 only like 5 of the 25 of us were instate, it was mostly out of states people interviewing
skops49ers
Full Member
Does COM-T send out update emails about application status like COM-P? Just curious because I got one from COM-P but radio silence from here...
D
deleted1211092
Was it an update regarding R, II, or hold? I have not received any update emails from COM-PDoes COM-T send out update emails about application status like COM-P? Just curious because I got one from COM-P but radio silence from here...
skops49ers
Full Member
Yea I got an update email saying that my application is under re-review and they will send an application update sometime next week.Was it an update regarding R, II, or hold? I have not received any update emails from COM-P
D
deleted1211092
Interesting. Thanks!
I am on hold since 8/20... Is there any chance for II?
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
I haven't heard anything back! No hold no R no anything lol. Submitted 07/23 and am OOS. anyone else in the same boat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here I think it just means they have not reviewed our applications yetI haven't heard anything back! No hold no R no anything lol. Submitted 07/23 and am OOS. anyone else in the same boat?
D
deleted1211092
Same for me but I'm ISI haven't heard anything back! No hold no R no anything lol. Submitted 07/23 and am OOS. anyone else in the same boat?
Hahah sameSame question, same situation.
jellyfish316
New Member
+IS Interview hold, submitted 8/28 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K