D
deleted1222683
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn’t send anything. LM67Did you send any letters of interest/updates
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I didn’t send anything. LM67Did you send any letters of interest/updates
congrats hopefully they send out some more I am desperate.I didn’t send anything. LM67
Got waitlisted two weeks ago. If you haven’t heard anything back maybe good news for next A wave?any feb interviews hear back yet?
Would you mind sharing your interview date? Super eager to hear back from Hackensack so I’m grasping at straws 🥲Got waitlisted two weeks ago. If you haven’t heard anything back maybe good news for next A wave?
Mid-Fed heard back one month laterWould you mind sharing your interview date? Super eager to hear back from Hackensack so I’m grasping at straws 🥲
Thanks for sharing! I’m also a mid-Feb interviewee so I’m hoping I hear back this weekMid-Fed heard back one month later
How long did it take for your thank you letter to be forwarded and uploaded to your portal? I sent mine to the interviews email and haven't seen my letter uploaded to my portal yet. I'm wondering if I should re-send my letter to the other admissions email address.send it to the som interviews email and theyll forward it to the interviewer and upload it to your portal.
Nope. I emailed the school and was told that they are working on their scholarship policies and will be sending out info regarding financial aid at the end of March.Did anyone get their financial aid packet yet?
idk how long exactly but they told me pretty immediately that they sent it to my interviewer and uploaded it to my portal. so honestly yea id resend and politely ask if they've received and forwarded ur message.How long did it take for your thank you letter to be forwarded and uploaded to your portal? I sent mine to the interviews email and haven't seen my letter uploaded to my portal yet. I'm wondering if I should re-send my letter to the other admissions email address.
Same here. +1 today. Interviewes 3/17. I am also wondering the same thing.+1 waitlist today, interviewed 2/18! Anyone know what waitlist movement looks like?
The booklet they handed out at the tour showed they accepted 60% of the people they interviewed last cycle. So about 220 out of ~330 for a class of 160. These aren’t exact numbers cause I don’t have it with me but it should be around there. They do have better yield compared to previous years, used to be ~80% A post-II, but still good movement I think.Same here. +1 today. Interviewes 3/17. I am also wondering the same thing.
I hope they send out more invites. I am desperate.just withdrew my A here, one of yall getting it soon 😊
I heard it’s good practice to only send letters of intent only if a decision has been rendered (basically if you were waitlisted). But this late in the cycle… it might be a nice Hail Mary?Does HMSOM accept letters of intent? I sent a letter of interest in late March before getting an interview invite. I interviewed this month and I want to send a letter of intent sometime. Should I send a letter of intent now or wait until I get a decision? Thanks.
Congratulations!! When did you interview?IS A just now!
Interviewed 2/3, WL 4/13Congratulations!! When did you interview?
June 1!+1 OOS A yesterday Apr 28th! Interviewed Feb 18th, waitlisted Apr 13th!
Does anyone know the commit to enroll deadline for HMSOM? They have a deposit deadline for May 12th, but can't find anything on CTE.
In the same boat. Similarly confused.Anyone else who hasn't heard back post-II have any idea of when to expect a response by? Kind of surprising they'll move to WL movement without communicating all post II decisions
Congrats! When did you interview?+1 IS-A!!!!
When did you interview?+1 IS ACCEPTANCE. My first choice I am in desbelief!!
April 19!When did you interview?
Looks like mostly March and April interviews. I think most WL movement is going to happen tmr and next week.Is this WL movement or post II decisions coming out?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.