2025-2026 SUNY Upstate (Norton)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just got an email saying my application is "under review." I submitted 6 months ago lmao. If anyone else has gotten this email, how long before they got back to you with a decision?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't gotten a decision yet, but my portal has changed. It now says "Your deposit is nonbinding and refundable until April 30." Before, it looked the same but without this line. Anyone encounter the same thing?
 

Attachments

  • 1772555124852.png
    1772555124852.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 256
I haven't gotten a decision yet, but my portal has changed. It now says "Your deposit is nonbinding and refundable until April 30." Before, it looked the same but without this line. Anyone encounter the same thing?
Mine shows that too. Yesterday it didn’t have that line
 
I haven't gotten a decision yet, but my portal has changed. It now says "Your deposit is nonbinding and refundable until April 30." Before, it looked the same but without this line. Anyone encounter the same thing?
My portal says the same thing but I have not received an interview yet. Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+IS A Just now! So excited this is definitely my top choice! It was definitely a strange week getting the CPR certification on portal on Tues, Applicant email on secondary portal on Wednesday, acceptance on CYMS on Wednesday, and Accepted Student Newsletter earlier this morning all before my acceptance email just now!
 
+IS A Just now! So excited this is definitely my top choice! It was definitely a strange week getting the CPR certification on portal on Tues, Applicant email on secondary portal on Wednesday, acceptance on CYMS on Wednesday, and Accepted Student Newsletter earlier this morning all before my acceptance email just now!
Congrats! That’s so exciting! Can you walk through the other steps that happened? Like what do you mean Applicant email on the secondary portal and the CYMS?
 
IS interviewed 3/4, did anyone else receive an email about the MPH Bridge to MD Pathway program? does this mean i'm rejected?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they tell you that you were going to be interviewing for the MD/MPH program
Wdym? I had the same MMI interview format as everyone else, but I had to submit 2 extra letters of rec, 2 extra essays, and my portal says that I’m HPA for MD/MPH specifically.