You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 SUNY Upstate (Norton)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
milkywayglass
Full Member
Did anyone else hear anything at all today?
painfreemd
Full Member
NopeAny 10/29 interviewees hear anything yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
milkywayglass
Full Member
Woohoo congrats!! When/how did you get notifiedOOS A, interviewed 11/4
Like an hour ago by emailWoohoo congrats!! When/how did you get notified
XpressoShot
Full Member
10/28When did you interview?
painfreemd
Full Member
Anybody who interviewed on 10/29 get a response back ?
notphysicsguy
Full Member
NopeAnybody who interviewed on 10/29 get a response back ?
notphysicsguy
Full Member
Anyone else's portal sort of blank? The spot where it said my application is under committee review disappeared, but I still see the processed application section.
mouseling101
New Member
Hey guys, received an II a few days ago and scheduled interview/uploaded headshot - however, I'm waiting on final grades for this semester and need to put in the classes I'll be taking next semester. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get back to that popup that had interview info/place to attach transcript/add next semester's classes. My interview is scheduled for late January, but I remember seeing smth that there was a deadline to submit grade/class info prior to the interview. Am I missing where this is in my portal? The interview confirmation email says "most details of your interview can be found on the interview portal by logging into your MyUpstate Applicant account" and I genuinely have no idea where this is in my portal??
milkywayglass
Full Member
My portal is now blank, and it definitely wasn’t blank this morning ! Interviewed a few weeks backAnyone else's portal sort of blank? The spot where it said my application is under committee review disappeared, but I still see the processed application section.
Last edited:
notphysicsguy
Full Member
It has been a while since I have seen the actual portal, and this may be a dumb question, but are you in the status/update portal? I think I remember there being something below the interview blurb inside the portal that had a place to upload courses and stuff. Again, it has been a while and I cant get back into that part of the portal anymore but maybe this could help lol.Hey guys, received an II a few days ago and scheduled interview/uploaded headshot - however, I'm waiting on final grades for this semester and need to put in the classes I'll be taking next semester. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get back to that popup that had interview info/place to attach transcript/add next semester's classes. My interview is scheduled for late January, but I remember seeing smth that there was a deadline to submit grade/class info prior to the interview. Am I missing where this is in my portal? The interview confirmation email says "most details of your interview can be found on the interview portal by logging into your MyUpstate Applicant account" and I genuinely have no idea where this is in my portal??
biggestbird_
New Member
I really wish I knew TT -- all I know is that it does help remind them that you exist. It seems the consensus between most schools is that the likelihood of getting off the hold is fairly low, but not impossible. I did have a significant update to give schools, so I would have sent it regardless of if I were on hold or not 🙂 really hope we both make it, thoughim wondering the same!!
and, as someone who is also on hold, how much sway does the update letter add to someones application/chances of an II? i was placed on hold around october
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mouseling101
New Member
I am there but I can't even see anything about an interview besides the title at the top lol ... attaching a pic as reference. Just trying to get back to the section that had a bunch of info ab my interview. Hoping you hear good news soon!!!It has been a while since I have seen the actual portal, and this may be a dumb question, but are you in the status/update portal? I think I remember there being something below the interview blurb inside the portal that had a place to upload courses and stuff. Again, it has been a while and I cant get back into that part of the portal anymore but maybe this could help lol.
Attachments
milkywayglass
Full Member
It’s not this portal (this is the one where you receive receipt of your secondary app). There’s another portal whose link is in the email of your interview invitation!I am there but I can't even see anything about an interview besides the title at the top lol ... attaching a pic as reference. Just trying to get back to the section that had a bunch of info ab my interview. Hoping you hear good news soon!!!
notphysicsguy
Full Member
There is another portal that I believe they send in an email. The web address is like syrbanner or something. Its different than the one you are on. That should allow you to upload what you need, but please someone correct me if I am wrong. Good luck with your interview as well!I am there but I can't even see anything about an interview besides the title at the top lol ... attaching a pic as reference. Just trying to get back to the section that had a bunch of info ab my interview. Hoping you hear good news soon!!!
notphysicsguy
Full Member
In your portal, do you see anything about the scholarship universe with a sign on? That just popped up for me.It’s not this portal (this is the one where you receive receipt of your secondary app). There’s another portal whose link is in the email of your interview invitation!
mouseling101
New Member
Tysm for responding but the only link I got in my II email takes me right to the secondary app portal?? Attached another screenshot lmao I feel so dumb but idk what I'm missing. The only other email I got was my confirmation after I selected my date and it had no links in it.It’s not this portal (this is the one where you receive receipt of your secondary app). There’s another portal whose link is in the email of your interview invitation!
Attachments
mouseling101
New Member
Nvm I found the portal through Google but I definitely never got access to it in an email ☠️ ty for helping, not sure what happened!Tysm for responding but the only link I got in my II email takes me right to the secondary app portal?? Attached another screenshot lmao I feel so dumb but idk what I'm missing. The only other email I got was my confirmation after I selected my date and it had no links in it.
notphysicsguy
Full Member
+1 IS A!
painfreemd
Full Member
Congratulations+1 IS A!
mouseling101
New Member
Congrats!! Ty for your help earlier 🙂+1 IS A!
notphysicsguy
Full Member
My pleasure!Congrats!! Ty for your help earlier 🙂
eyetwitching
New Member
interviewed early nov, anyone still waiting on a decision ?
painfreemd
Full Member
Oct 29th interview-still no response-interviewed early nov, anyone still waiting on a decision ?
milkywayglass
Full Member
IS HPA for MD/MPH just now! So happy it’s not an R 🙂
Last edited:
cocococonuts
Full Member
IS II! I can't believe it I thought they were over!
wannabehorsegirl
New Member
Does anyone know when the admitted students weekend is? I'm trying to plan around it, but cant find the dates anywhere. Thank you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
InterviewHas anyone that got put on hold this cycle gotten a status update (rejection/interview)?
When were you placed on hold?Interview
October, received II in DecemberWhen were you placed on hold?
I haven't heard anything about the dates yetDoes anyone know when the admitted students weekend is? I'm trying to plan around it, but cant find the dates anywhere. Thank you!
+1 IS A!
+1 IS pre-Ii rejection just now. got the hold in october
+ IS pre-II R, put on hold in November
chocolatebaklava123
New Member
+1 INTL Pre-II R, put on hold in Oct
bookworm2026
New Member
+ OOS A!! Interviewed 12/02
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! I have an interview coming up soon, any tips would be much appreciated on how to prepare?+1 OOS A!! Interviewed 12/9 🙂))
Congrats!!! Are you IS or OOS?Congratulations! I have an interview coming up soon, any tips would be much appreciated on how to prepare?
ISCongrats!!! Are you IS or OOS?
nicefuturedoc
New Member
Hey, received an email congratulating me on my acceptance but I don’t see a status change in the portal? Has this happened to anyone?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K