-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 SUNY Upstate (Norton)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sweetstyle
Full Member
Did anyone who interviewed 12/10 hear anything?
sweetstyle
Full Member
Congrats! When did you interview?Accepted let’s get itt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
happypremed2001
Full Member
Yes I got in two days ago interviewed 12/10Did anyone who interviewed 12/10 hear anything?
sweetstyle
Full Member
If the portal updated/things disappeared from it, when do we get our decisions?
I heard back at the end of the week that it disappearedIf the portal updated/things disappeared from it, when do we get our decisions?
sweetstyle
Full Member
If it happens at the end of the week does that mean it is WL or R?I heard back at the end of the week that it disappeared
I ended up getting WL, but n=1If it happens at the end of the week does that mean it is WL or R?
sweetstyle
Full Member
Do you know how many ppl get off the wl? Hoping that I am also place on HPAI ended up getting WL, but n=1
No exact numbers, but after talking to a few current students (friends from undergrad) and graduates, it seems like being on the HPA puts you in a good positionDo you know how many ppl get off the wl? Hoping that I am also place on HPA
sweetstyle
Full Member
fingers crossed!!No exact numbers, but after talking to a few current students (friends from undergrad) and graduates, it seems like being on the HPA puts you in a good position
looneytunes2000
Full Member
I can’t speak on the likelihood of it, but I can tell you that I did not submit any updates or new documentation. I was very surprised when I got the II after being on hold for a monthCould anyone chime in about how likely folks are to get a II after being on the pre-II hold?
sweetstyle
Full Member
Just got placed on HPA
Dr. Aybolit
Full Member
Is there anyone on hold still? Do we any chances left?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still on hold, don't know about chancesIs there anyone on hold still? Do we any chances left?
immashark
Full Member
Also still on hold, been on hold since mid-October and sent an update sometime in November, the email says applications on hold are re-reviewed through February, so hopefully we all hear back soonStill on hold, don't know about chances
golgibody787
Full Member
IS II just now! Complete 7/23, never on hold, LM ~70
wallacesfrog
Full Member
Does anyone have a good estimate for how large the HPA list is? I’ve seen number thrown around here go as low as 20 and as high as 200?
don't have an answer to that question, but just wanted to stop by and say I'm looking forward to interviewing today
momwithanmd
Full Member
IS II today
Dr. Aybolit
Full Member
When were you complete and were you placed on hold?IS II today
momwithanmd
Full Member
Complete 8/20, I don't think I was placed on hold? I never got an email saying that I was.When were you complete and were you placed on hold?
Does anyone know when they stop interviewing?
Futuredoc714
New Member
IS A, interviewed 1/1[emoji[emoji2390][emoji[emoji2390]391]9[emoji2390]]
IS A; 2/6; LM 68. Got a hold in November and II in December. Is there an accepted students gc yet?
GroupMe - Join the group for Upstate Med 2025
GroupMe - Join the group for Upstate Med 2025
groupme.com
happypremed2001
Full Member
Nope
Is accepting the offer in the portal binding?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
happypremed2001
Full Member
Has anyone received financial aid information?
imperiosobayleaf
Full Member
just FYI, interviews at the end of Feb are likely just for WL spots
looneytunes2000
Full Member
OOS A 2/6. Placed on hold 11/15, II 12/9, interviewed 1/14
golgibody787
Full Member
Where on the portal would it say under committee review? I just interviewed Tuesday and still only see stuff about the interview.
golgibody787
Full Member
I interviewed last week and they said they only had about one more II leftDo you know if any more II will go out?
Dr. Aybolit
Full Member
were you placed on hold?OOS A, interviewed early Feb!
hmm no, i just interviewed and they sent me an awere you placed on hold?
gradientfactor
Full Member
Are scholarships out yet? I got accepted in December but haven’t checked the portal
Futuredoc714
New Member
Did anyone else receive an acceptance to SUNY Upstate but can’t see the school listed on AMCAS’s Choose Your Medical School tool?
looneytunes2000
Full Member
Me! I’m not sure why it’s not showing up.Did anyone else receive an acceptance to SUNY Upstate but can’t see the school listed on AMCAS’s Choose Your Medical School tool?
Same here!Me! I’m not sure why it’s not showing up.
I was told they start in marchAre scholarships out yet? I got accepted in December but haven’t checked the portal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wayshegoes
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Withdrawled , good luck everyone