4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Why Kitz over the other choices?
i said in my longer post! but basically where i was coming from is rae was picking up votes and i didn’t know where it started— the reasoning about giving her a chance bc she has lost multiple times in the past honestly went over my head so i was kind of questioning the spawn of that wagon. i know it’s just vibes but kitz felt sincere to me and so did katie’s reasoning for voting her. i think i have a better read on kitz than i do apop. dubz wasn’t really picking up any steam so i kinda forgot about it.

why did you start with rae? is it bc of this history with her running for mayor or were you just throwing it out to see the vibe?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't veto anyone. I don't really take mayor votes that seriously.

I'd probably vote for rae because I think I can read her decently now, or Clem because he'd probably do something silly with it. Or whoever seemed to want it the most. My vote can be bought with amusement, idk.
Why is @Zenge142 angery
 
i’m about to lose my mind.

disclaimer: i have not read chat, idk what is happening or who is doing what. but i’m gonna throw a vote down and dip again, i’m sorry. dont ever move. moving sucks.

vote fauna i think
Real I’m currently trying to build a fish tank stand and I don’t remember it being this hard before
 
I would really like a few more answers to this...

The veto question can be open to everyone
Weather Boy Wouldnt You Like To Know GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s so stressful. I’ve seen studies that rank it in the top 5 stressors that adults face along with divorce, cancer, and death of family members.
huh. i like moving. you get to put all the stuff you want into boxes and get rid of the crap you have no idea why you've been hoarding. and you get to take everything out of boxes and find new special places for stuff. i'd move every 2-3 years if it was just me. but mr. genny hates moving, so we've only done every 5 years.
 
huh. i like moving. you get to put all the stuff you want into boxes and get rid of the crap you have no idea why you've been hoarding. and you get to take everything out of boxes and find new special places for stuff. i'd move every 2-3 years if it was just me. but mr. genny hates moving, so we've only done every 5 years.
The problem is I like all my stuff, and I also have too much of it
 
i’m about to lose my mind.

disclaimer: i have not read chat, idk what is happening or who is doing what. but i’m gonna throw a vote down and dip again, i’m sorry. dont ever move. moving sucks.

vote fauna i think
moving will have you feeling sentimental over NOTHING!! I was ready to throw away all
of my belongings just to not have to deal with it.

also slayyyy, i will say the only thing about being mayor i know is from stardeww and thar was just zenge demanding pigs and that seems really lame. if that’s in the job description, i don’t want it. otherwise, consider me mamdani 😎
 
Moved to Boston in 2021: 90+ degree day with no AC and a second floor walk up
Moved to Saint Paul in 2024: 90+ degree day and a second floor walk up but this time HVAC
Moved 8 miles down the road in 2025: 90+ degree day and a second floor walk up with ACs that can only do so much.

Also I hoard sentimental things and Avi goes on binges of wanting to throw our whole life away 😂
 
The problem is I like all my stuff, and I also have too much of it
yes, my husband has that problem. i fear i may never get to move again because i agreed to let him have a room for his special interests, and now he's got two rooms full. i understand that there's a lot of interesting stuff in there, much of it fragile and delicate and not very moveable.

also he's definitely not as much of a box fan as i am.
 
Greatest GOATs

genny: kaydubs (GGOAT mod), 22/10
Spurs: Tim Duncan (Power Forward), 21/10
dubZ: Simone Biles (gymnast), 10/10
Zenge: Agrippina the Younger (badass): 9.6666666, repeating of course/10
kitz: Harpy eagle (bird), 9.5/10
rae: Bobby Orr (Hockey GOAT. Legend on skates. No. 4 Bobby Orr.): 8/10
apop: bourgeois ****ing orcas (marine wildlife), 7.8/10
MsP: Beyonce (singer), 7.5/10
fruits: Peaches (?) durian mango (fruit): 7.3/10
katie: Lightning McQueen (Pixar character? race car?): 7/10
fauna: David Lynch (filmmaker): 7/10
Clem: mitochondria (organelle?) 5/10

12/15

Missing: vampy, sov, CG
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 0

1783559117015.png



After a whole lotta campaignin', backroom hoofshakes, an' more den a few promises of "unlimited clover for everybody," the herd finally reached a decision.

Lawnmower was gonna be the new Mayor.

There were a few grumbles from goats who swore the election was rigged, but they quieted down after Lawnmower reminded 'em just how much influence a guy with friends in every pasture could have. Besides, anybody who could clear an entire field before breakfast clearly knew howta get things done.

Lawnmower gave a short speech thankin' the herd for their confidence, promised to keep the Family prosperous, an' immediately wandered over to sample the ceremonial flower arrangement. When questioned by the press, he insisted he was merely "inspectin' the quality."

Nobody bought it. But they bought the campaign promises.

Congratulations to your newly elected mayor, @_rae_!​
 
Screenshot 2026-07-08 at 8.17.23 PM.png

Are youse talking to me?

I'm gonna make ya' an offer you can't refuse. My offer? To be your mayor. I'm glad youse accepted.

For too long, those cafone wolves have been terrorizing goat-kind, thinkin' they run this joint. We've been plagued by empty suits promising us safety, pasture, and the occasional tin can. I ain't one-a those cucuzzas. I swear on my dear Nonna's grave that I'll whack any wolf I find if it means keeping youse safe. In return, I expect each and every one-a youse to keep us on the up and up. Whether you're an ice man, an earner, or a simple cugine, you're a part-a this Cosa Nostra.

It's my honor to be your capo di tutti capi. Now we got business to handle.
 

Attachments

  • 1783558580195.png
    1783558580195.png
    555.2 KB · Views: 64
spurs i have bad news. i just put in my vig shot on whomever posted first after the thread reopened.
It’s ok—I have a standing 3p role across all games. Whenever I play a game where literally every player remaining has vig’d me, I automatically win!

Checking off genny on my bingo card…
 
View attachment 421748
Are youse talking to me?

I'm gonna make ya' an offer you can't refuse. My offer? To be your mayor. I'm glad youse accepted.

For too long, those cafone wolves have been terrorizing goat-kind, thinkin' they run this joint. We've been plagued by empty suits promising us safety, pasture, and the occasional tin can. I ain't one-a those cucuzzas. I swear on my dear Nonna's grave that I'll whack any wolf I find if it means keeping youse safe. In return, I expect each and every one-a youse to keep us on the up and up. Whether you're an ice man, an earner, or a simple cugine, you're a part-a this Cosa Nostra.

It's my honor to be your capo di tutti capi. Now we got business to handle.
Geeeeez. Rae ain’t messing around
 
Ey, LISTEN UP:

Da Family understands dat real life comes first, an' we respect prior commitments, but if all we hear is the occasional "still alive" instead of real participation, don't be surprised if da Boss decides it's time to bring in somebody else to handle da Family business.​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
View attachment 421748
Are youse talking to me?

I'm gonna make ya' an offer you can't refuse. My offer? To be your mayor. I'm glad youse accepted.

For too long, those cafone wolves have been terrorizing goat-kind, thinkin' they run this joint. We've been plagued by empty suits promising us safety, pasture, and the occasional tin can. I ain't one-a those cucuzzas. I swear on my dear Nonna's grave that I'll whack any wolf I find if it means keeping youse safe. In return, I expect each and every one-a youse to keep us on the up and up. Whether you're an ice man, an earner, or a simple cugine, you're a part-a this Cosa Nostra.

It's my honor to be your capo di tutti capi. Now we got business to handle.
this is a lot of words i am gonna have to google