90s Time WWarp - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you haven't really played WW until it becomes a permanent reference in your profile

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
you haven't really played WW until it become a permanent reference in your profile
awards szn :heckyeah:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
you haven't really played WW until it becomes a permanent reference in your profile

Oh god. I think that's all my profile is these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
you haven't really played WW until it become a permanent reference in your profile
This is probably a good time for this

Screenshot_20200109-215909~2.png
Overheard an hour ago in my school friends group chat

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Oh ziggys emoting! Pippy had done nothing but rail about how much the wolves suck and are stupid etc for 10 days.... then for the first time ever she actually complimented the wolf no kill night move, yet the night before ziggy was flipping out on my no kill musings to myself in wolfchat with many angries and inappropriate emojis lol
It's ok, I made up for pip by saying it was a dumb and/or super obvious move in dead chat ;)

• Sad
  • Wow
This is probably a good time for this

Overheard an hour ago in my school friends group chat
I think my favorite part is how the WW window is open literally behind this message. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Some would say wolves deserve to win for withholding kill

I would say it's a very obvious attempt to open up the conversation to converts (if no villager comes forward with an explanation) and while they may deserve the win for other reasons, it's not that one lol

I think everyone should see this item description:

Someone gave you a happy meal
Inside is

McDonald's Easy-Bake Oven Pie Set

easybake_mcdonalds.jpg

Have you had a hankering for tasty treats, but are in a jam because your mom won't let you use the real oven? Now you can bake* your own jam-filled desserts in this functional** child-safe*** oven! Use this Easy-Bake to make your own items when mom's not around to supervise. Recommended for use exclusively with McDonald's Easy Bake Pie Ingredient Sets, available at your local moderator's discretion. Mmmmm, delicious! :hungry:
Pies may contain compounds known to the state of California to cause adverse health effects. Contains 3000% DV of sodium, so it's a good thing you contain enough sugar and spice to offset all that salt. Oven will only turn on upon Pippy's death. May not be used for resurrections or killing items, because this is a toy and those actions are srs bzns. Ages 8+. *This oven uses light bulb heat source, which cannot reach minimum recommended temperatures. **Items may be hot. ***Use at own risk and with moderator supervision at all times.

• Haha
Good thing you sent it to genny, I wouldn’t have been old enough to use that

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
But dissing my play as dumb and obvious... I guess you will really appreciate my wolf lamentation then :confused:
I have very high standards for wolf play

Also, sometimes dumb/obvious works. Sometimes I do dumb/obvious things because THEYRE SO DUMB I can say it would be crazy to do them

Not anymore of course, people are onto me now...

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 292274View attachment 292283
View attachment 292275View attachment 292284
View attachment 292285

Sorry I had to kill you family, I guess I still have much to learn from the great ones.
View attachment 292276
"had to" kill us, eh? :p
I do honestly think you played well (obviously, since you made it so far), probably up until you were totally on your own, which is a very hard spot to be in. You had me believing there was no way you could be partners with SOV for a good bit. You did good :biglove:

I will probably policy lynch you anytime you whine about veterans not getting lynched though ;)

omg genny your profile

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
I will now know that when I tell myself this is the most I’ve ever village read cubs that it means to immediately lynch him :wacky:

• Haha
NPC dubz continues to out-perform village dubz

3/4 wolves in my POE on entry to dead chat on Saturday, at that time the only hint I had was that pip was village, which was a read before I was invited to her role PM anyway

Yeah for the first 4 days while pippy was saying how terrible the wolves were and the kill choices were and everything continued to spiral out of control, I was like... village confusion is the best strategy by far. Sit back and watch them go insane. *continues to kill random targets they arent expecting and cant explain*

Reactions: 3 users
Day 11 and fin.

January 5, 1999
10:02 AM

Sarah had returned to the library first thing in the morning to print off her blueprints.
Everyone else had agreed to meet up later in the morning, at approximately 10:00 AM. The first ones to arrive nearly right on time were Carly and Nick. Cliff, who drove them, would be in next, after he parked the car. However, the two of them looked around and could not find her anywhere.
The went over to the computers where they met her first and the only sign that someone had been there was one of the monitors was still on and someone was logged in. Up on the screen was a messenger conversation.

archaicfallacies: Hey.
ialwaysapologize11: How are you doing this right now?
archaicfallacies: I know who and where you are.
archaicfallacies: Don't be scared.
archaicfallacies: Go ahead, say something Sarah. I don't bite.
archaicfallacies: Sarah
archaicfallacies: why don't we talk about the time machine?
ialwaysapologize11: Who are you?
archaicfallacies: I am who you have to thank for this experience.
ialwaysapologize11: What?
archaicfallacies: I brought you here. Everyone. The time machine was my invention
archaicfallacies: I know you wanted to do me a solid and fix it, but I don't have any intention of letting anyone go back.
ialwaysapologize11: **** off. We're building our own. We don't need you.
archaicfallacies: I know. But about that...
archaicfallacies: I suggest you turn around now.

The conversation ended there.
"What the hell does this mean? What happened?" Carly asked.
"I don't have a clue. Do you think he'll respond?" Nick asked as he sat down by the computer.

ialwaysapologize11: Where'd you take her?

They waited, but there was no response.
At this point, Cliff entered the library and joined them.
"Cliff, take a look at this." Nick said.
"Wow... So we don't know where Sarah is?"
"No."
"I have an idea. I'm not proud of it, but I do have some background in hacking. I can try to find his IP address, and then his coordinates." Cliff said.
"Well, it sounds like that's our only option. I'm glad one of us has that skill." Nick said.
Cliff got to work. In the mean time, Amy and Jason arrived. Carly and Nick got them up to speed.
"Okay. So now we just wait?" Amy asked.
Carly shrugged. "It seems helpless, but it won't do us any good to leave."
Everyone agreed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several hours passed, and then Cliff shouted, "Eureka!"
"What?!" The rest all shouted back in unison.
"I've got it. I know where it came from."
He pulled up a virtual map on the internet and typed in some coordinates.
It directed them to a house in a suburb about 20 minutes away.
"I say we go there and see what's up." Cliff said.
Everyone was on board.
They left the library and piled in to the car.
About 20 minutes later, they arrived at a house in an eastern Seattle neighborhood. It was pretty nice, appearing to have a new paint job and sophisticated landscaping.
"You sure this is it?" Carly asked.
"Positive." Cliff responded.
"Alright. Let's go in."
"Someone should stay behind in case something goes wrong, so they can drive to the police station."
"I'll stay." Jason volunteered.
Amy looked at him. "Jason, I'm hoping this goes alright, but if it dosen't, I just wanted to say that I think you're very awesome, and are going to make a woman so very happy some day. If we were at the same school, I think I'd feel differently." She gave him a peck on the cheek, and then stepped out of the car with the others. Unfortunately, this sweet sentiment seemed to sting more than help, but he thanked her as she went on her way. He sat back in the car and tried to reflect on what she had just said.
The others stepped up to the house. Nick knocked on the door.
A bald man answered the door. Not a middle-aged, lost all of his hair kind of bald. He was a suave looking fellow, an epitome of brawn, his head shined like a well-polished shoe and his strong jaw and cheek bones suggested he's never lost a fight.
"Hello? Can I help you?" He greeted them with a devilishly handsome smile.
Everyone was suddenly intimidated.
"We might have the wrong address. We're looking for our friend Sarah." Cliff said, trying to maintain his confidence.
The man's smile curved into a frown.
"I'm afraid if you're looking for Sarah, you're probably not anywhere you are prepared to be. Get lost."
He started to shut the door, but Cliff pushed against it to prevent it from closing.
"Do you have her?"
"You guys better run along. I told her, I'm never letting any of you go home. Scram!"
He screamed, and threw a punch at Cliff.
Carly shrieked. Cliff fell over onto the dirt to the side of the patio. He held his hand to his face. His eye had become red and purple, and his nose was bleeding.
The others reacted by rushing over to him, and though it wasn't quite clear what had transpired as several bodies and hands were all in the pile, when they pulled out Amy was carrying Cliff's gun.
The man grimaced and slammed the door.
She fired at the doorknob and it opened.
She passed the gun to Nick and rushed to tell Jason what had happened. Nick and Carly entered by themselves with gun in tote.
More shots were heard as Amy was out by the car.
"Come on, Jason! We have to help." Amy told him.
"I'll go inside. Stay safe and take care of Cliff."
She nodded, and rushed over to Cliff to examine him.
Inside, Jason wandered through the house until he found Carly and Nick standing over the man.
It looked like he had been shot at least four times-the ankle, the wrist (twice), and the chest.
"I... didn't want to kill him. I just panicked and starting shooting everywhere." Nick admitted.
Dead is
maxresdefault.jpg

@cubsrule4e AOL Messenger, Neighborizer

"Hello?" They heard a woman shout from another room.
They traced the voice to a small office-type space. The door was cracked. Inside, Sarah sat on a chair.
Her ankles were tied to the legs with a thick rope and complex knots, and her hands were tied behind her back.
"Thank god. Look, the broken time machine. It's right here. It just needs a new power element--the amplifier."
"Let's get you untied." Jason left to find a knife, and returned shortly to cut the ropes.
"I'll go check on Cliff and Amy." Carly said.
The two of them were still outside. Amy had torn off a bit of his tee-shirt to press up against his bleeding nose.
"We need some ice. And NSAIDs. He's starting to swell up." Amy told Carly.
"You guys go inside and look for ice in the kitchen. I need to get in the car to get the amplifier for Sarah."
A few minutes later, everyone was gathered in the office. Cliff, holding a bag of frozen peas to his face. Carly had delivered the amplifier to Sarah, who was fiddling with it and the broken time machine.
"He destroyed my blueprints. I think I remember how this was supposed to work, though. I sure hope I'm right."
Several minutes passed. Then, an hour. Finally, she announced that they were ready.
"Well, I think it's time. Is everyone ready?"
"I wish we had found everyone else from the party. I hope they're doing alright." Jason admitted.
"They'll all find their way. Otherwise, the ninety's are pretty swell... not a bad place to be." Sarah said, winking at Amy.
They started the time machine up. It seemed to be working just fine.
"This is your last chance if you want to stay?"
Sarah offered to Amy.
"No. I want to go home."
Sarah adjusted the machine again, and then pressed a button. With a whirl, they were gone.

VILLAGE WINS!

Surviving
5. genny, tamogatchi, vanilla
12. muttmanager, blockbuster employee, poker
22. pippypony, mcdonald's happy meal, tinkerer

Lost in Time Forever:
2. acanthuroidei, face, pic sender
10. mypetmoose #1, microsoft maze, jailer
3. msprocrastinator, clippy, vanilla
8. wildzoo, 90s Journalist, writeup editor
21. alissa, sony walkman, vanilla
14. sportponies, baby sinclair, vanilla
7. kraskadava, pink power ranger, joat
13. barkley, neverhood, lynch controller
19. melchizedek, ford aerostar, tracker
6. jboose, fotomat employee, psychic
4. dinashadow, sid's creepy toys, untrackable
18. Animal midwife, staff at goodburger, vanilla
1. ziggyandjazzy, toys r us employee, vengeful wolf
9. Holdthemayo, nickelodeon game show host, slimer
17. Vetmedhead, 90's fashionista, stylist
16. Accidentfromflorida, yellow homeboy, vanilla
23. startingovervet, dial up technician, blocker
20. Mizchiefmanaged, seamore the seal, vanilla
11. Mypetmoose, solo jazz, vanilla
15. cubsrule4e, aol messenger, neighborizer

• Love
  • Sad
OKAY GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT
The funny thing is, I don't think any of the wolves actually knew miz was vanilla, and it was just lucky that he was able to paint it that way. Genny was vanilla, though, and he did call her a dojo hound.

• Haha