-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unofficial D3 Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (2) - Strog, Coop
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (3) - AM, Barks, cubs
7/11
lynch close in ~4 hours
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (2) - Strog, Coop
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (3) - AM, Barks, cubs
7/11
lynch close in ~4 hours
I’m having some inner turmoil because strog and nav both seem so wolfy but I can’t see them in a pack together unless there’s some weird shenanigans going on
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Upon looking at AM’s (AMAZING) lynch/vote counter, I can see where the barks votes are coming from. I would say I see a similar pattern from cubs as well.
Not based on anything concrete but Coops seems... weird to me this game.
I'm not really sure I understand this. Why would majority (which hasn't been hit and I intend to keep it that way) confirm them as w/v?
Because now Nav has 3 votes (i think?) 6 required for majority? I guess youre right, thats only half, but still, moving off of him as a wolf if she had to later on would not look good.
I'm not really sure I understand this. Why would majority (which hasn't been hit and I intend to keep it that way) confirm them as w/v?
So if he gets to 4 or 5 youre going to unlynch? Why are you the gatekeeper of the lynch? Do all lynch approvals have to go through you?
He's been replaced with Wondering.@Stagg737 if you are still around (and lucid), I would love your thoughts upon a quick skim
I mean, it depends on the timing. Maj actually occurring is anti-village for two reasons.So if he gets to 4 or 5 youre going to unlynch? Why are you the gatekeeper of the lynch? Do all lynch approvals have to go through you?
1. It ends day (and any subsequent discussion) early.
2. Gives wolves excuses for why they couldn't move votes/weren't on.
As for me being gatekeeper, remember you're not clear here.
Doh, thank you. The place in my brain where that info was must’ve been overwritten by the 2 quizzes I studied for and took today...He's been replaced with Wondering.
The quietness + not really adding much to discussion gives me historical wolf!dolph vibesSooo because I’m too quiet or is there any added justification I’m missing?
He's been replaced with Wondering.
I mean, it depends on the timing. Maj actually occurring is anti-village for two reasons.
1. It ends day (and any subsequent discussion) early.
2. Gives wolves excuses for why they couldn't move votes/weren't on.
As for me being gatekeeper, remember you're not clear here.
I have you village but why are you completely clear? And why did you already vote if you wanted to avoid majority?
Because I'm that great. As for voting, early bird gets the worm and all that. But I also happen to be most likely to be on during vote shift. So while I'd prefer for late voters to double check tally before placing a vote, I know it's not guaranteed and I can be around to prevent any hammers at least.I have you village but why are you completely clear? And why did you already vote if you wanted to avoid majority?
I’m not getting tags and this is very annoying lolAlso @mizchiefmanaged why do you think you've been framed?
I went back and reread. Pip originally started throwing some shade at me and I thought that she voted to lynch my but I guess she actually contingency voted dolphin so it might not actually be a frame.
STARSYou're misunderstanding me. I didn't know that Navilly and miz were married. I'm getting the same impression that AM and Dr ForgotToFlush are married or something. That's all.
Animal Wifewife?
STARS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not confident in this but I have more feels this way than for Nav.
*****lynch barks*******
*****lynch barks*******
I was about 5 seconds from testing my tinfoil but something fell through on reread.
Also for the record, havent seen a single barks 😛 lately.
I wouldn't mind hearing all of @dolphin106258's reads as well.
well I already did but I can do it again if you’d like.
Tally?
Rude I am adding plenty! I’ve just been busy with work, but I digress.The quietness + not really adding much to discussion gives me historical wolf!dolph vibes
Wasn't sure if things had changed post-Doggo's flip. I'll be fine with a requote.well I already did but I can do it again if you’d like.
Darn I really thought I had used it recentlyAlso for the record, havent seen a single barks 😛 lately.
Driving home but won’t get back to finish reading the thread before lynch close. From the first few pages of the game thread (which sadly is all that I’ve really read), I didn’t really like Nav’s pointed questions of Pippy D1. Not sure if he started the doggo lynch or he just was early on putting in doggo for lynch.
Lynch Nav
Lynch Nav
Can you tell me your reads from those first few pages?Driving home but won’t get back to finish reading the thread before lynch close. From the first few pages of the game thread (which sadly is all that I’ve really read), I didn’t really like Nav’s pointed questions of Pippy D1. Not sure if he started the doggo lynch or he just was early on putting in doggo for lynch.
Lynch Nav
I'd feel a lot better (as said multiple times) if you would reply to my questions to you posed D1 and D2 instead of ignoring them. Coopah also asked you a question that you ignored.I’m having some inner turmoil because strog and nav both seem so wolfy but I can’t see them in a pack together unless there’s some weird shenanigans going on
Random humorous tinfoil... is Stagg skilled enough as a player to be a wolf but basically silent the entire game, make up a fever and ER trip, have him be mod-replaced so that nobody is the wiser? That's like long game strategy.
Pro tip: SNR = Signal-to-Noise Ratio, so inverting what you said would be low signal:noise ratio. The way you said it makes me upside down af. 😛High noise:signal ratio,
Hugs,
RF enthusiast with engr training
Yeah, I've noticed that and commented a couple times. Some of what he said made sense, hence why I agreed with him early on. We were wrong on doggo though, which sheds some light on the BC wagon.Also, I think youve jumped just a little too far into that Nav pocket.
I agree with you though, I don't wanna be in Nav's pocket, especially if he's a woof.
People rarely lie about real life because it's NAI.Random humorous tinfoil... is Stagg skilled enough as a player to be a wolf but basically silent the entire game, make up a fever and ER trip, have him be mod-replaced so that nobody is the wiser? That's like long game strategy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This isn't true. People can lie about being busy or having a commitment when they're wolfing. It may be true, it may not be true. All is fair in this game.People rarely lie about real life because it's NAI.
As soon as I get to be woof (like in 2030 at this rate), I'll try all sorts of **** to see what works.
Trist me on it being rare. I'm getting ever closer to 100 games. And it's still NAI and will not impact my read on them.This isn't true. People can lie about being busy or having a commitment when they're wolfing. It may be true, it may not be true. All is fair in this game.
As soon as I get to be woof (like in 2030 at this rate), I'll try all sorts of **** to see what works.
This isn't true. People can lie about being busy or having a commitment when they're wolfing. It may be true, it may not be true. All is fair in this game.
As soon as I get to be woof (like in 2030 at this rate), I'll try all sorts of **** to see what works.
If its something like "oh I got caught up doing this or that" then yes. If its "hey guys Im literally dying" and then sub out, then probably not.
Do you guys have an index or spreadsheet of who was what roles in past WW games? Or do you just have amazing memories? I want to ISO someone's posts from a past game but I don't know the best way to find it.
The best way would just be to ask for game references of X person for both (assuming you're referring to affiliation). It definitely isn't necessary for find wolves though.Do you guys have an index or spreadsheet of who was what roles in past WW games? Or do you just have amazing memories? I want to ISO someone's posts from a past game but I don't know the best way to find it.
Foundddd it thanks to old PM + this thread.The best way would just be to ask for game references of X person for both (assuming you're referring to affiliation). It definitely isn't necessary for find wolves though.
ISO time

@Animal Midwife
lynch cubs
Also on that note since I apparently haven’t voted even tho I def thought I had.Mmkay my current feels after the doggo flip, Nav I’m still getting the wolf tingles, it’s not really due to his aggressiveness, but I honestly read the AM/Nav interactions rather quickly so I may go back and reread. Pippy, AM, Miz, and coop all feel village to me. I don’t like that cubs has been voting me when it felt like there were also other options, but still we voted me, with (IMO) weaker reasoning. Also didn’t love him acting like the majority thing was a huge factor in his voting when I don’t think they were that close to maj.
strog and barks I think are my last remaining question marks that have a lot of content. Genny honestly feels okay to me, I see people keep commenting on her, but most of it is like she just doesn’t sound as sassy or whatever and that just feels like a weak justification for not really having to read someone. But she has been on the quieter side and maybe I’m getting a little biased because I am also extra busy lately.
Technically Staggs sub and jboo are question marks as well but that is more lack of content to judge for me than actual confusion.
lynch cubs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Someone ping me if y'all hit majority, otherwise see ya in 49 minutes 

Pro tip: SNR = Signal-to-Noise Ratio, so inverting what you said would be low signal:noise ratio. The way you said it makes me upside down af. 😛
Hugs,
RF enthusiast with engr training

Lol
This is slow. What if I do this?
Unlynch Nav
Unlynch Nav
********
You can quote people in spoiler titles???
Learn something new every day.
Also folks I have a brand new niece so I'm a little pipsyyyy
*********
This is slow. What if I do this?
Unlynch Nav
So I passed out when I got home from work. My husband just woke me up, and I said something sleepily about having to go vote, and he said we don't caucus until Monday so I think my WW secret is still safe. 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm ok with a Barks or Nav lynch.
lynch Nav
lynch Nav
Lynch Barks
Unofficial D3 Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (4) - Strog, Coop, miz, AM
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (4) -Barks, cubs, Wonder, genny
cubs (1) - dolphin
10/11
Nav and @Barkley13 you are in the lead
lynch close in ~15 minutes
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (4) - Strog, Coop, miz, AM
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (4) -Barks, cubs, Wonder, genny
cubs (1) - dolphin
10/11
Nav and @Barkley13 you are in the lead
lynch close in ~15 minutes
Last edited:
So when I flip village will you lynch nav and/or strog? 🤔
Or better yet we can just lynch nav now! Unless everyone wants him to narrowly escape lynch for the second day in a row (wonder why that could be?)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K