Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fix it fix it fix itUnofficial D3 Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (3) - Strog, Coop, miz
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (4) - AM, Barks, cubs, Wonder
cubs (1) - dolphin
It's giving me eye twitches.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
fix it fix it fix itUnofficial D3 Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (3) - Strog, Coop, miz
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (4) - AM, Barks, cubs, Wonder
cubs (1) - dolphin
Unofficial D3 Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (3) - Strog, Coop, miz
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (4) - AM, Barks, cubs, Wonder
cubs (1) - dolphin
10/11
Nav and @Barkley13 you are in the lead
lynch close in ~15 minutes
********
You can quote people in spoiler titles???
Learn something new every day.
Also folks I have a brand new niece so I'm a little pipsyyyy
*********
Someone ping me if y'all hit majority, otherwise see ya in 49 minutes![]()
I'm just perplexed as to why it's so quiet, but am watching.Or better yet we can just lynch nav now! Unless everyone wants him to narrowly escape lynch for the second day in a row (wonder why that could be?)
@Animal Midwife
Also on that note since I apparently haven’t voted even tho I def thought I had.
lynch cubs
doesn't even matter anymore, it's on the previous page.I just forgot to update, nothing serious.
idk but i'm wondering if nav will pull a last second switch or just hope the tie saves him.I'm just perplexed as to why it's so quiet, but am watching.
He’s working right now so I doubt he will.idk but i'm wondering if nav will pull a last second switch or just hope the tie saves him.
It'd indicate a very bad scenario for the wolves if he did so as a wolf.idk but i'm wondering if nav will pull a last second switch or just hope the tie saves him.
have you ever been in a pack with nav before?I feel like I’m missing something SO obvious right now and it’s driving me crazy.
Is it that people read me wrong a majority of the time?I feel like I’m missing something SO obvious right now and it’s driving me crazy.


What do you mean?I feel like I’m missing something SO obvious right now and it’s driving me crazy.
Yup.have you ever been in a pack with nav before?
well, there was that recent game..... 😀Is it that people read me wrong a majority of the time?![]()
I’m starting to have second thoughts on Barks but I have no idea who I’d rather vote. I could tinfoil about dolphin but idk.What do you mean?
I need to know why you're ignoring my repeated attempts at asking you for information. Same with Coop's asks. It seems deliberate to me. It just doesn't seem like something a cooperative villager would do.So when I flip village will you lynch nav and/or strog? 🤔
which game was that?Yup.
Why just now?I’m starting to have second thoughts on Barks but I have no idea who I’d rather vote. I could tinfoil about dolphin but idk.
Forgot about this. Nevermind. Feel better lolI need to know why you're ignoring my repeated attempts at asking you for information. Same with Coop's asks. It seems deliberate to me.
Are you saying I should’ve made another appointment so you could see how not guilty I look? 😛well, there was that recent game..... 😀
The last time Barks posted about us going after someone when she flips village she flipped village.Why just now?
Let me try to find. It was a while back. I think camp?which game was that?
Cool? LolJust stop by for some treats and petting, I'm always there Friday afternoons!
Just stop by for some treats and petting, I'm always there Friday afternoons!
ETA: meant for Barks 🙂
second edit: her DOG

Well at least I knew what she meant 🤣
Everyone's there's. Perhaps I forgot to update the lower number.D3 Lynch Tally - CHECK YO VOTES
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (4) - Strog, Coop, miz, AM
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (4) -Barks, cubs, Wonder, genny
cubs (1) - dolphin
10/11
Not sure who was missing but whoever it was YOU'RE GONNA GET IT
😍Wait a minute Nav voted all by himself without even saving himself and no one found that odd??? Or am I missing something.D3 Lynch Tally - CHECK YO VOTES
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (4) - Strog, Coop, miz, AM
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (4) -Barks, cubs, Wonder, genny
cubs (1) - dolphin
10/11
Not sure who was missing but whoever it was YOU'RE GONNA GET IT
Oh yeah. Math.Everyone's there's. Perhaps I forgot to update the lower number.
You just cant count, granny!D3 Lynch Tally - CHECK YO VOTES
genny (1) - Nav
Barks (4) - Strog, Coop, miz, AM
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (4) -Barks, cubs, Wonder, genny
cubs (1) - dolphin
10/11
Not sure who was missing but whoever it was YOU'RE GONNA GET IT
Wait a minute Nav voted all by himself without even saving himself and no one found that odd??? Or am I missing something.
He probably hasn’t been on in a few hours. He works nights currently. That’s all I’ve got into the inner workings of his mind lolWait a minute Nav voted all by himself without even saving himself and no one found that odd??? Or am I missing something.
Pretty sure he said hed be unavailable tonight and the tie didnt happen until the end
Ahhh okay. I still don’t like it.He probably hasn’t been on in a few hours. He works nights currently. That’s all I’ve got into the inner workings of his mind lol
hm indeed, ms. tiemaker
hm harder ms. 'i'm okay with barks or nav'hm indeed, ms. tiemaker
Nav said he was working and would miss lynch (I'm assuming people have covered this or he's dead so not really sure why I'm writing this)Wait a minute Nav voted all by himself without even saving himself and no one found that odd??? Or am I missing something.
Yup ****ing ridiculousK well y'all made a tie and so both peeps die, since that seems to be what you want!
dead are @Navilly and @Barkley13, who were both vanillagers
sorry for the short and sweet, working from my phone
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.