Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @WonderingStudent Can you give me reads on every player alive?
off the top of my head:

Strog - wolfy as stated before
AM - strong village, seems very normal to me, asking questions I would expect, nothing ringing any alarm bells
Dolphin - neutral leaning village, it’s been said by a couple (?) people that wolf dolph lurks but I get the feeling she’s busy so don’t know if busy wolf or busy village
Coop - I’m gonna go village here mostly due to her actions around the BC lynch and how she has seemed frustrated
Wondering Stagg - super neutral because there’s nothing to go on
Genny - neutral leaning village, hasn’t said anything that super stands out to me but generally feels okay
Cubs - feeling village, his tone this game and joking around feels like village
Jboo - would like to hear more here, leaning a little sketchy just because I haven’t seen anything super concrete from her but may change my mind based on more contributions
Miz - neutral leaning wolf because I don’t have any strong feelings on her and that’s very weird for this point in the game plus I could see her being in a pack with nav
Nav- wolfy as previously stated

Reactions: 1 user
Nav (1) - AM
AM (1) - Pippy
Pippy
(1) - SAR
SAR
(1) - Coop
Strog (1) - Barks
AM (2) - Pippy, Strog
SAR () -
Strog (2) - Barks, Coop
AM (1) - Strog
Coop (1) - Pippy
Pippy (2) - SAR, dolphin
Doggo (1) - Nav
Doggo () -
AM (2) - Strog, Nav
AM (3) - Strog, Nav, BC
BC
(1) - genny
AM (2) - Strog, BC
Doggo
(1) - Nav
Doggo (2) - Nav, miz
Nav (2) - AM, Doggo
Coop (2) - Pippy, cubs
Coop (1) - Pippy
dolphin (1) - cubs
Pippy (1) - dolphin
Strog (1) - Barks
BC (2) - genny, Coop
Strog () -
BC (3) - genny, Coop, Barks
AM (1) - Strog
Doggo (3) - Nav, miz, BC
genny (1) - SAR
Nav (1) - Doggo
BC (4) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM
Nav () -
BC (5) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM, Doggo
Missing: 3m, Stagg
dolphin (1) - Pippy
Nav (1) - AM
Barks (1) - Coop
Barks (2) - Coop, Strog
Doggo (1) - dolphin
dolphin () -
Doggo (2) - dolphin, Pippy
Doggo (3) - dolphin, Pippy, miz
Doggo (4) - dolphin, Pippy, miz, Nav
Strog (1) - Barks
Nav (2) - AM, Doggo
dolphin (1) - cubs
Doggo (3) - dolphin, miz, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, Doggo, Pippy
dolphin () -
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs
dolphin (1) - jboo
Strog () -
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs, Barks
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks
Doggo (4) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny
Barks (1) - Coop
Doggo (5) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog
Barks () -
Doggo (6) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog, Coop
Missing: Stagg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So where does that net him affiliation-wise?
Neutral. I almost want to lean him slightly village due to his resistance to the villager lynch yesterday but that’s a game I’ve played as a wolf before A LOT so I’m not super comfortable placing him village soley due to that. The last game he wolfed he joked around a fair bit so that has me a smidge worried and makes me want to ignore the slight village lean. I’m pretty torn on him, overall.

Unofficial D3 Lynch Tally
genny () -
Barks (1) - Strog
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (1) - AM

3/11
lynch close in ~10 hours

Neutral. I almost want to lean him slightly village due to his resistance to the villager lynch yesterday but that’s a game I’ve played as a wolf before A LOT so I’m not super comfortable placing him village soley due to that. The last game he wolfed he joked around a fair bit so that has me a smidge worried and makes me want to ignore the slight village lean. I’m pretty torn on him, overall.
So who are in your wolfreads?

@Animal Midwife

Coop/genny have given me some icky feels. The more Coop says the better I feel about her but she’s a slight wolf lean for me. Both are slight.

I need to hear a lot more from jboo/wondering today because they’re total question marks for me.

I have a lot more people in my relatively comfortable village pile.

I have a few tinfoil’s for both dolphin and cubs that I’d rather not get into today.

Glad to hear it, what do you think of barks? (Sorry if you already said, I just took a huge exam and I can barely function)
Also high noise:signal ratio. There wasn’t anything that immediately made me think wolfy in reread. There wasn’t anything even worthy of quoting (that itself may be a bit odd). I’m having a hard time with her. If a bunch of other people think wolfy I’m ok with going there today since there isn’t anything that’s really made me say either wolf or village.

Her and cubs are probably my most wishy washy reads which is unfortunate since there’s some pressure on both of them.

@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @WonderingStudent Can you give me reads on every player alive?

yes but later this afternoon. Unlike most people my Fridays are hella out of control busy. Brief version: Nav, dolph wolfy and Can definitely see this as a pack. AM, strog most villagey. Genny neutral, I agree with Nav about sass level, but I’ve played enough to where I’ve seen her be a non sass village. Barks: not sure what to make of this still. Coop - most confusing, keep going back and forth in my mind.

I’m mad on behalf of Pips

lynch Dolph

Not feeling great about cubs & Coop currently. Miz could be added in there as well.
Sooo because I’m too quiet or is there any added justification I’m missing?

yes but later this afternoon. Unlike most people my Fridays are hella out of control busy. Brief version: Nav, dolph wolfy and Can definitely see this as a pack. AM, strog most villagey. Genny neutral, I agree with Nav about sass level, but I’ve played enough to where I’ve seen her be a non sass village. Barks: not sure what to make of this still. Coop - most confusing, keep going back and forth in my mind.
Me and Nav in a pack??? :heckyeah: :lol:

@Animal Midwife

Coop/genny have given me some icky feels. The more Coop says the better I feel about her but she’s a slight wolf lean for me. Both are slight.

I need to hear a lot more from jboo/wondering today because they’re total question marks for me.

I have a lot more people in my relatively comfortable village pile.

I have a few tinfoil’s for both dolphin and cubs that I’d rather not get into today.
Ohhhh tinfoil. I love shiny things.

Me and Nav in a pack??? :heckyeah: :lol:

Teamwork makes the dream work.

Not much activity to go through this morning, a lot of echoing of the same stuff from yesterday. I am mostly unwilling to believe that a wolf was not one of the 5 people tied on day 1, I want to go back to that. But more importantly want to see if VCA has lost a lot of its significance with a doggo village flip.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Why do you have strogg as most villagery?

Why do you have strogg as most villagery?

i just can’t see acting that aggressive and pseudo-inflammatory as a wolf. Especially that early on,that’s like a death wish. Also matches previous game meta, albeit that was a year ago and small sample size, but I remember it so well because that was my first game. Go back to NH and you can match the behaviors and even similarly worded posts. And actually playing that far apart may give it more credibility because unless you reread that game and try to act the same way, there’s no way the player themself could duplicate that exact behavior if they weren’t the same affiliation as before.

i just can’t see acting that aggressive and pseudo-inflammatory as a wolf. Especially that early on,that’s like a death wish. Also matches previous game meta, albeit that was a year ago and small sample size, but I remember it so well because that was my first game. Go back to NH and you can match the behaviors and even similarly worded posts. And actually playing that far apart may give it more credibility because unless you reread that game and try to act the same way, there’s no way the player themself could duplicate that exact behavior if they weren’t the same affiliation as before.
False but ok thanks for the explanation

Just finished a vet school interview. Gonna try to catch up on what’s going on.

I am in an annoying state where my top wolf read is genny, but is incompatible with both of my two remaining feasible packs. And then I have coopah who is my lowest wolf read who is on both of my packs. And then cubs and Barkley are both in there as well. Decisions decisions.

Genny going MIA after lynch yesterday didn’t sit well with me. But if I am truly confident in my packs, then there is no way I can’t vote coopah. Sigh. I need to think.

I am in an annoying state where my top wolf read is genny, but is incompatible with both of my two remaining feasible packs. And then I have coopah who is my lowest wolf read who is on both of my packs. And then cubs and Barkley are both in there as well. Decisions decisions.

Genny going MIA after lynch yesterday didn’t sit well with me. But if I am truly confident in my packs, then there is no way I can’t vote coopah. Sigh. I need to think.

You need to fix your packs

I'm thinking barks, maybe cubs, potentially genny/miz.

You need to fix your packs

I'm thinking barks, maybe cubs, potentially genny/miz.

Other than miz, that’s 3/4 of the people in my packs. (Barks is a maybe in first pack, and definite in second, Cubs is a maybe in first and definite in second, and genny is a definite in first). What you are saying is you don’t agree with your placement within the packs.

I will repeat this, unless miz was converted, she is not a wolf.

Also I am here maybe 10 more minutes and then I am gone until midnight (MST).

***********lynch genny*********

Also I am here maybe 10 more minutes and then I am gone until midnight (MST).

***********lynch genny*********
I'm very confused as to why you're voting genny instead of Barks who, not only has more traction, but is also in all your hypothetical packs.

I'm very confused as to why you're voting genny instead of Barks who, not only has more traction, but is also in all your hypothetical packs.

Barkley is equally with cubs, in an either/or in 1, and a firm in the other, and coopah is the only one firmly in both. Genny at the end of the day is my strongest wolf read, and I have to follow my conscience on it, even if she is in only 1 of my hypothetical packs.

Barkley is equally with cubs, in an either/or in 1, and a firm in the other, and coopah is the only one firmly in both. Genny at the end of the day is my strongest wolf read, and I have to follow my conscience on it, even if she is in only 1 of my hypothetical packs.
What was all that yesterday then about forcing people to vote only between you and Doggo?

So adding in miz - overall tone/content feels village
Stagg/Wondering - Idle
Jboo - cant quite figure out why shes wolf reading me. Overall shes participating but feels like her contributions are just enough to make her appear participatory, but to me this makes her feel more village in my mind for a certain undisclosed reasons.

The pippy flip makes me feel worse about Nav, and better about AM because Im no longer convinced Nav/AM could be a pack.

Lynch Nav

Other than miz, that’s 3/4 of the people in my packs. (Barks is a maybe in first pack, and definite in second, Cubs is a maybe in first and definite in second, and genny is a definite in first). What you are saying is you don’t agree with your placement within the packs.

I will repeat this, unless miz was converted, she is not a wolf.

No I'm saying your packs can be rearranged and still make sense. I know I'm not a wolf but you don't so feel free to keep me there.

So adding in miz - overall tone/content feels village
Stagg/Wondering - Idle
Jboo - cant quite figure out why shes wolf reading me. Overall shes participating but feels like her contributions are just enough to make her appear participatory, but to me this makes her feel more village in my mind for a certain undisclosed reasons.

The pippy flip makes me feel worse about Nav, and better about AM because Im no longer convinced Nav/AM could be a pack.

Lynch Nav
Can you explain why exactly you find Nav wolfy? Because you have Strogg as village because you think it's stupid to be inflammatory and aggressive as a wolf but that doesn't apply to Nav?

Also, the fact that barks just jumped on Navs vote makes me feel better about her because of majority rule. They always tunnel each other and could always use that as some charade to give the sense of normalcy but really be using it to create distance. I need to go look at Plants where they wolfed together.

Can you explain why exactly you find Nav wolfy? Because you have Strogg as village because you think it's stupid to be inflammatory and aggressive as a wolf but that doesn't apply to Nav?

I have been on Nav because of Doggo, and now in retrospect, even moreso on AM. Has nothing to do with Strog or being inflammatory. Strog is clearly in Nav's pocket though. I did make the comment that Nav was being aggressive or irritating or whatever because i said "frustrated villager doesnt exist D1" and then he went out to prove me wrong, but thats not why I voted him.

Also, the fact that barks just jumped on Navs vote makes me feel better about her because of majority rule. They always tunnel each other and could always use that as some charade to give the sense of normalcy but really be using it to create distance. I need to go look at Plants where they wolfed together.
I'm not really sure I understand this. Why would majority (which hasn't been hit and I intend to keep it that way) confirm them as w/v?