You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch Nav
I feel like Nav and Coop would outright kill me before framing me.Who would frame you?
I could see Barks framing me. Maybe dolphin. But I haven’t really been reading dolphin wolfy.
Eta: I might see cubs as a framer, also. Going to iso
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
All these people angry reacting my writeup, jeez, don't shoot the messenger guise 😛
On ISO I actually really really like this tag.@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @WonderingStudent Can you give me reads on every player alive?
*************
As long as they don't inappropriate react it. I don't want anymore reports.
Edit: very funny @Sunbodi
*************
All these people angry reacting my writeup, jeez, don't shoot the messenger guise 😛
As long as they don't inappropriate react it. I don't want anymore reports.
Edit: very funny @Sunbodi
*************
Last edited:
Why is that?On ISO I actually really really like this tag.
Because we have like no posts from wondering and even though the former two have posted a lot I’m not comfortable placing either of them village.Why is that?
How did the cubs iso go?Because we have like no posts from wondering and even though the former two have posted a lot I’m not comfortable placing either of them village.
off the top of my head:@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @WonderingStudent Can you give me reads on every player alive?
Strog - wolfy as stated before
AM - strong village, seems very normal to me, asking questions I would expect, nothing ringing any alarm bells
Dolphin - neutral leaning village, it’s been said by a couple (?) people that wolf dolph lurks but I get the feeling she’s busy so don’t know if busy wolf or busy village
Coop - I’m gonna go village here mostly due to her actions around the BC lynch and how she has seemed frustrated
Wondering Stagg - super neutral because there’s nothing to go on
Genny - neutral leaning village, hasn’t said anything that super stands out to me but generally feels okay
Cubs - feeling village, his tone this game and joking around feels like village
Jboo - would like to hear more here, leaning a little sketchy just because I haven’t seen anything super concrete from her but may change my mind based on more contributions
Miz - neutral leaning wolf because I don’t have any strong feelings on her and that’s very weird for this point in the game plus I could see her being in a pack with nav
Nav- wolfy as previously stated
High noise:signal ratio, although there wasn’t anything that necessarily jumped out at me.How did the cubs iso go?
Nav (1) - AM
AM (1) - Pippy
Pippy (1) - SAR
SAR (1) - Coop
Strog (1) - Barks
AM (2) - Pippy, Strog
SAR () -
Strog (2) - Barks, Coop
AM (1) - Strog
Coop (1) - Pippy
Pippy (2) - SAR, dolphin
Doggo (1) - Nav
Doggo () -
AM (2) - Strog, Nav
AM (3) - Strog, Nav, BC
BC (1) - genny
AM (2) - Strog, BC
Doggo (1) - Nav
Doggo (2) - Nav, miz
Nav (2) - AM, Doggo
Coop (2) - Pippy, cubs
Coop (1) - Pippy
dolphin (1) - cubs
Pippy (1) - dolphin
Strog (1) - Barks
BC (2) - genny, Coop
Strog () -
BC (3) - genny, Coop, Barks
AM (1) - Strog
Doggo (3) - Nav, miz, BC
genny (1) - SAR
Nav (1) - Doggo
BC (4) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM
Nav () -
BC (5) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM, Doggo
Missing: 3m, Stagg
AM (1) - Pippy
Pippy (1) - SAR
SAR (1) - Coop
Strog (1) - Barks
AM (2) - Pippy, Strog
SAR () -
Strog (2) - Barks, Coop
AM (1) - Strog
Coop (1) - Pippy
Pippy (2) - SAR, dolphin
Doggo (1) - Nav
Doggo () -
AM (2) - Strog, Nav
AM (3) - Strog, Nav, BC
BC (1) - genny
AM (2) - Strog, BC
Doggo (1) - Nav
Doggo (2) - Nav, miz
Nav (2) - AM, Doggo
Coop (2) - Pippy, cubs
Coop (1) - Pippy
dolphin (1) - cubs
Pippy (1) - dolphin
Strog (1) - Barks
BC (2) - genny, Coop
Strog () -
BC (3) - genny, Coop, Barks
AM (1) - Strog
Doggo (3) - Nav, miz, BC
genny (1) - SAR
Nav (1) - Doggo
BC (4) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM
Nav () -
BC (5) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM, Doggo
Missing: 3m, Stagg
dolphin (1) - Pippy
Nav (1) - AM
Barks (1) - Coop
Barks (2) - Coop, Strog
Doggo (1) - dolphin
dolphin () -
Doggo (2) - dolphin, Pippy
Doggo (3) - dolphin, Pippy, miz
Doggo (4) - dolphin, Pippy, miz, Nav
Strog (1) - Barks
Nav (2) - AM, Doggo
dolphin (1) - cubs
Doggo (3) - dolphin, miz, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, Doggo, Pippy
dolphin () -
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs
dolphin (1) - jboo
Strog () -
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs, Barks
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks
Doggo (4) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny
Barks (1) - Coop
Doggo (5) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog
Barks () -
Doggo (6) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog, Coop
Missing: Stagg
Nav (1) - AM
Barks (1) - Coop
Barks (2) - Coop, Strog
Doggo (1) - dolphin
dolphin () -
Doggo (2) - dolphin, Pippy
Doggo (3) - dolphin, Pippy, miz
Doggo (4) - dolphin, Pippy, miz, Nav
Strog (1) - Barks
Nav (2) - AM, Doggo
dolphin (1) - cubs
Doggo (3) - dolphin, miz, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, Doggo, Pippy
dolphin () -
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs
dolphin (1) - jboo
Strog () -
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs, Barks
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks
Doggo (4) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny
Barks (1) - Coop
Doggo (5) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog
Barks () -
Doggo (6) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog, Coop
Missing: Stagg
So where does that net him affiliation-wise?High noise:signal ratio, although there wasn’t anything that necessarily jumped out at me.
Neutral. I almost want to lean him slightly village due to his resistance to the villager lynch yesterday but that’s a game I’ve played as a wolf before A LOT so I’m not super comfortable placing him village soley due to that. The last game he wolfed he joked around a fair bit so that has me a smidge worried and makes me want to ignore the slight village lean. I’m pretty torn on him, overall.So where does that net him affiliation-wise?
Unofficial D3 Lynch Tally
genny () -
Barks (1) - Strog
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (1) - AM
3/11
lynch close in ~10 hours
genny () -
Barks (1) - Strog
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (1) - AM
3/11
lynch close in ~10 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So who are in your wolfreads?Neutral. I almost want to lean him slightly village due to his resistance to the villager lynch yesterday but that’s a game I’ve played as a wolf before A LOT so I’m not super comfortable placing him village soley due to that. The last game he wolfed he joked around a fair bit so that has me a smidge worried and makes me want to ignore the slight village lean. I’m pretty torn on him, overall.
@Animal Midwife
Coop/genny have given me some icky feels. The more Coop says the better I feel about her but she’s a slight wolf lean for me. Both are slight.
I need to hear a lot more from jboo/wondering today because they’re total question marks for me.
I have a lot more people in my relatively comfortable village pile.
I have a few tinfoil’s for both dolphin and cubs that I’d rather not get into today.
Coop/genny have given me some icky feels. The more Coop says the better I feel about her but she’s a slight wolf lean for me. Both are slight.
I need to hear a lot more from jboo/wondering today because they’re total question marks for me.
I have a lot more people in my relatively comfortable village pile.
I have a few tinfoil’s for both dolphin and cubs that I’d rather not get into today.
Also I’m no longer fuzzy brained today so I should actually be able to string together some coherent thoughts. Maybe 

Glad to hear it, what do you think of barks? (Sorry if you already said, I just took a huge exam and I can barely function)
Also high noise:signal ratio. There wasn’t anything that immediately made me think wolfy in reread. There wasn’t anything even worthy of quoting (that itself may be a bit odd). I’m having a hard time with her. If a bunch of other people think wolfy I’m ok with going there today since there isn’t anything that’s really made me say either wolf or village.Glad to hear it, what do you think of barks? (Sorry if you already said, I just took a huge exam and I can barely function)
Her and cubs are probably my most wishy washy reads which is unfortunate since there’s some pressure on both of them.
Lynch Barks
Aaaaand
lynch nav
lynch nav
Why did you wait to do this until coop posted since you’ve been around?Aaaaand
lynch nav
Probably because I wasn’t around because I posted that list between classes? And time wise it was like 25 minutes after coopWhy did you wait to do this until coop posted since you’ve been around?
@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @WonderingStudent Can you give me reads on every player alive?
yes but later this afternoon. Unlike most people my Fridays are hella out of control busy. Brief version: Nav, dolph wolfy and Can definitely see this as a pack. AM, strog most villagey. Genny neutral, I agree with Nav about sass level, but I’ve played enough to where I’ve seen her be a non sass village. Barks: not sure what to make of this still. Coop - most confusing, keep going back and forth in my mind.
Sooo because I’m too quiet or is there any added justification I’m missing?I’m mad on behalf of Pips
lynch Dolph
Not feeling great about cubs & Coop currently. Miz could be added in there as well.
Me and Nav in a pack???yes but later this afternoon. Unlike most people my Fridays are hella out of control busy. Brief version: Nav, dolph wolfy and Can definitely see this as a pack. AM, strog most villagey. Genny neutral, I agree with Nav about sass level, but I’ve played enough to where I’ve seen her be a non sass village. Barks: not sure what to make of this still. Coop - most confusing, keep going back and forth in my mind.
Ohhhh tinfoil. I love shiny things.@Animal Midwife
Coop/genny have given me some icky feels. The more Coop says the better I feel about her but she’s a slight wolf lean for me. Both are slight.
I need to hear a lot more from jboo/wondering today because they’re total question marks for me.
I have a lot more people in my relatively comfortable village pile.
I have a few tinfoil’s for both dolphin and cubs that I’d rather not get into today.
Me and Nav in a pack???😆
Teamwork makes the dream work.
Not much activity to go through this morning, a lot of echoing of the same stuff from yesterday. I am mostly unwilling to believe that a wolf was not one of the 5 people tied on day 1, I want to go back to that. But more importantly want to see if VCA has lost a lot of its significance with a doggo village flip.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Why do you have strogg as most villagery?yes but later this afternoon. Unlike most people my Fridays are hella out of control busy. Brief version: Nav, dolph wolfy and Can definitely see this as a pack. AM, strog most villagey. Genny neutral, I agree with Nav about sass level, but I’ve played enough to where I’ve seen her be a non sass village. Barks: not sure what to make of this still. Coop - most confusing, keep going back and forth in my mind.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do you have strogg as most villagery?
i just can’t see acting that aggressive and pseudo-inflammatory as a wolf. Especially that early on,that’s like a death wish. Also matches previous game meta, albeit that was a year ago and small sample size, but I remember it so well because that was my first game. Go back to NH and you can match the behaviors and even similarly worded posts. And actually playing that far apart may give it more credibility because unless you reread that game and try to act the same way, there’s no way the player themself could duplicate that exact behavior if they weren’t the same affiliation as before.
False but ok thanks for the explanationi just can’t see acting that aggressive and pseudo-inflammatory as a wolf. Especially that early on,that’s like a death wish. Also matches previous game meta, albeit that was a year ago and small sample size, but I remember it so well because that was my first game. Go back to NH and you can match the behaviors and even similarly worded posts. And actually playing that far apart may give it more credibility because unless you reread that game and try to act the same way, there’s no way the player themself could duplicate that exact behavior if they weren’t the same affiliation as before.
False but ok thanks for the explanation
different strokes for different folks

Me and Nav in a pack???😆
absolutely, Nav running everything with a dominant thread presence with you chilling in the background? Can definitely see that.
I feel like I could use a recently posted coop quote here as a response, I just can’t remember which one it is lol
Just finished a vet school interview. Gonna try to catch up on what’s going on.
I am in an annoying state where my top wolf read is genny, but is incompatible with both of my two remaining feasible packs. And then I have coopah who is my lowest wolf read who is on both of my packs. And then cubs and Barkley are both in there as well. Decisions decisions.
Genny going MIA after lynch yesterday didn’t sit well with me. But if I am truly confident in my packs, then there is no way I can’t vote coopah. Sigh. I need to think.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Genny going MIA after lynch yesterday didn’t sit well with me. But if I am truly confident in my packs, then there is no way I can’t vote coopah. Sigh. I need to think.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
You need to fix your packsI am in an annoying state where my top wolf read is genny, but is incompatible with both of my two remaining feasible packs. And then I have coopah who is my lowest wolf read who is on both of my packs. And then cubs and Barkley are both in there as well. Decisions decisions.
Genny going MIA after lynch yesterday didn’t sit well with me. But if I am truly confident in my packs, then there is no way I can’t vote coopah. Sigh. I need to think.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm thinking barks, maybe cubs, potentially genny/miz.
Also @mizchiefmanaged why do you think you've been framed?
It's fair to also say that I'm also baffled. 🙂
So Pippy, cubs, Barkley if I remember correctly.
Why do you keep claiming that im voting/saying/accusing people that Im not?
Also, I think youve jumped just a little too far into that Nav pocket.
You need to fix your packs
I'm thinking barks, maybe cubs, potentially genny/miz.
Other than miz, that’s 3/4 of the people in my packs. (Barks is a maybe in first pack, and definite in second, Cubs is a maybe in first and definite in second, and genny is a definite in first). What you are saying is you don’t agree with your placement within the packs.
I will repeat this, unless miz was converted, she is not a wolf.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Also I am here maybe 10 more minutes and then I am gone until midnight (MST).
***********lynch genny*********
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
***********lynch genny*********
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'm very confused as to why you're voting genny instead of Barks who, not only has more traction, but is also in all your hypothetical packs.Also I am here maybe 10 more minutes and then I am gone until midnight (MST).
***********lynch genny*********
I'm very confused as to why you're voting genny instead of Barks who, not only has more traction, but is also in all your hypothetical packs.
Barkley is equally with cubs, in an either/or in 1, and a firm in the other, and coopah is the only one firmly in both. Genny at the end of the day is my strongest wolf read, and I have to follow my conscience on it, even if she is in only 1 of my hypothetical packs.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What was all that yesterday then about forcing people to vote only between you and Doggo?Barkley is equally with cubs, in an either/or in 1, and a firm in the other, and coopah is the only one firmly in both. Genny at the end of the day is my strongest wolf read, and I have to follow my conscience on it, even if she is in only 1 of my hypothetical packs.
@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @WonderingStudent Can you give me reads on every player alive?
yes but later this afternoon. Unlike most people my Fridays are hella out of control busy. Brief version: Nav, dolph wolfy and Can definitely see this as a pack. AM, strog most villagey. Genny neutral, I agree with Nav about sass level, but I’ve played enough to where I’ve seen her be a non sass village. Barks: not sure what to make of this still. Coop - most confusing, keep going back and forth in my mind.
So adding in miz - overall tone/content feels village
Stagg/Wondering - Idle
Jboo - cant quite figure out why shes wolf reading me. Overall shes participating but feels like her contributions are just enough to make her appear participatory, but to me this makes her feel more village in my mind for a certain undisclosed reasons.
The pippy flip makes me feel worse about Nav, and better about AM because Im no longer convinced Nav/AM could be a pack.
Lynch Nav
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I'm saying your packs can be rearranged and still make sense. I know I'm not a wolf but you don't so feel free to keep me there.Other than miz, that’s 3/4 of the people in my packs. (Barks is a maybe in first pack, and definite in second, Cubs is a maybe in first and definite in second, and genny is a definite in first). What you are saying is you don’t agree with your placement within the packs.
I will repeat this, unless miz was converted, she is not a wolf.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Can you explain why exactly you find Nav wolfy? Because you have Strogg as village because you think it's stupid to be inflammatory and aggressive as a wolf but that doesn't apply to Nav?So adding in miz - overall tone/content feels village
Stagg/Wondering - Idle
Jboo - cant quite figure out why shes wolf reading me. Overall shes participating but feels like her contributions are just enough to make her appear participatory, but to me this makes her feel more village in my mind for a certain undisclosed reasons.
The pippy flip makes me feel worse about Nav, and better about AM because Im no longer convinced Nav/AM could be a pack.
Lynch Nav
Also, the fact that barks just jumped on Navs vote makes me feel better about her because of majority rule. They always tunnel each other and could always use that as some charade to give the sense of normalcy but really be using it to create distance. I need to go look at Plants where they wolfed together.
Can you explain why exactly you find Nav wolfy? Because you have Strogg as village because you think it's stupid to be inflammatory and aggressive as a wolf but that doesn't apply to Nav?
I have been on Nav because of Doggo, and now in retrospect, even moreso on AM. Has nothing to do with Strog or being inflammatory. Strog is clearly in Nav's pocket though. I did make the comment that Nav was being aggressive or irritating or whatever because i said "frustrated villager doesnt exist D1" and then he went out to prove me wrong, but thats not why I voted him.
I'm not really sure I understand this. Why would majority (which hasn't been hit and I intend to keep it that way) confirm them as w/v?Also, the fact that barks just jumped on Navs vote makes me feel better about her because of majority rule. They always tunnel each other and could always use that as some charade to give the sense of normalcy but really be using it to create distance. I need to go look at Plants where they wolfed together.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K