You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
APPIC Internship Match 2019-20-- Phase II
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Invitation to interview from Memphis VA, times for this Thursday/Friday or next week.
Casa Pacifica personal email, interviews this and next Friday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have not heard from denver or derner either.Invitation to interview- University of Memphis. Has anyone heard back from University of CA-Riverside, University of Denver consortium, Derner, Mental Health Center of Florida?
Junebug1234
Full Member
Mass email invite 3/5 for interviews for Oregon State University CAPS. Interviews are starting today through next Wednesday.
3/5 11:46AM mass rejection from The Chicago School of Prof Psych/Community Internship Consortium
3/5 5:48PM Personal email from UCSF/Zuckerberg General Hospital to interview TOMORROW *panicking*
3/5 5:48PM Personal email from UCSF/Zuckerberg General Hospital to interview TOMORROW *panicking*
Junebug1234
Full Member
You’re going to do great! Deep breaths 🙂3/5 11:46AM mass rejection from The Chicago School of Prof Psych/Community Internship Consortium
3/5 5:48PM Personal email from UCSF/Zuckerberg General Hospital to interview TOMORROW *panicking*
Finished two interview today via Skype. They don't feel as terrible as Phase I, but maybe that's because they are one hour versus 3-5. Good luck this week!
Finished two interview today via Skype. They don't feel as terrible as Phase I, but maybe that's because they are one hour versus 3-5. Good luck this week!
That is comforting! A few of my upcoming interviews are only 15-20min long...not sure what to think about it. Wondering if it's going to be more of a discussion about the program or I'm going to be drilled the entire time!
That is comforting! A few of my upcoming interviews are only 15-20min long...not sure what to think about it. Wondering if it's going to be more of a discussion about the program or I'm going to be drilled the entire time!
To me, 15-20 minute interviews are like we love you on paper, but need to get a glimpse of your personality. You got this though! Good luck
Casa Pacifica personal email, interviews this and next Friday.
One of my best friends matched there in Phase I!
I interviewed at the Colorado DOC during phase I and they were SUPER nice!My goodness this past week and now have been crazy. Between all the cover letters, midterm paper, and practicum reports, I've written around 60 single spaced pages! I decided to apply to 11 sites with a majority of them centered around where my wife matched. What's awesome is that I've only heard back from my Colorado sites.
Brain and Body Integration: personal email, and interview completed via teleconference with the training director.
University of Colorado Colorado Springs. Personal phone call with the interview taking place tomorrow via phone.
Colorado department of corrections: personal email invite and interview on Thursday via phone.
Good luck everyone as you continue to balance phase 2 responsibilities with everything else you have to manage.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Junebug1234
Full Member
Just a heads up, I just received a personal email invite (3/5) for the VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Psychology Internship. I believe someone posted a day or so ago that they too received an invite for this site, so perhaps this particular site is doing rolling invites 🙂
Hey all - sucks to be in Phase II but I appreciate this forum. I haven't contributed until now but I refresh multiple times a day so see how everyone is doing. I applied to 14 sites in Phase II, over the last two days I've received invites from (no rejections, yet):
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
- Hawaii Psychology Internship Consortium
- Wright State University SOPP/Summit Behavioral Rotation
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
- Hawaii Psychology Internship Consortium
- Wright State University SOPP/Summit Behavioral Rotation
- Hawaii Psychology Internship Consortium
Did you hear back from them today? I applied there and haven’t heard anything.
Same, i havent heard yet either.Did you hear back from them today? I applied there and haven’t heard anything.
Did you hear back from them today? I applied there and haven’t heard anything.
I applied to the Corrections track, if that matters. I heard back around 5pm EST yesterday (03/04).
I applied to the Corrections track, if that matters. I heard back around 5pm EST yesterday (03/04).
I also applied to the corrections track. Oh well, thanks for letting me know! Good luck!
I also applied to the corrections track. Oh well, thanks for letting me know! Good luck!
Fingers crossed for rolling invitations, truly! No matter what, wishing you the best of luck!
I mentioned before that I’m a current intern, so feel free to pm me with any questions about the site!
Thanks so much! I will definitely PM you!
Junebug1234
Full Member
Mass email invite on 3/5 for Nevada psychology internship consortium for Reno and Las Vegas. Multiple dates and times offered through Zoom through next week.
isitoveryet?
Full Member
is this for the neuropsychology track?Invitation to interview from Memphis VA, times for this Thursday/Friday or next week.
psych123chi
Full Member
kennedy krieger PDD - personal email on 3/5 for interview
No, this was for the General Track. Good luck!is this for the neuropsychology track?
Phone call to interview with Hampton VA, asked my availability for this week or next.
Has anyone heard back from University of CA-Riverside, University of Denver consortium, Derner, Mental Health Center of Florida?
I'm also waiting for the University of Denver consortium!
Kansas State UCC; personalized email; interview (phone or Skype) on 3/11 or 3/13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is this for the neuropsychology track?
I received one for the neuro track yesterday, so they must have done both. Anyone hear from the Arkansas VA or Gulf Coast VA?
I'm still waiting on:
Denver Consortium
Derner Consortium
Oregon State U CAPS (though it sounds like others already heard)
Astor Services
Nebraska Consortium
Hawaii Consortium School District
The Village in Hartford CT
Denver Consortium
Derner Consortium
Oregon State U CAPS (though it sounds like others already heard)
Astor Services
Nebraska Consortium
Hawaii Consortium School District
The Village in Hartford CT
WorkingMan
Full Member
Interview invitation from University of Northern Colorado.
Junebug1234
Full Member
Personal email invitation from University of Pittsburg.
Since sites do not technically have to notify us of our interview status in Phase II. Does anyone think it would be acceptable to reach out to sites if they haven’t heard from them by the end of this week?
WorkingMan
Full Member
Invitation to interview- University of Memphis. Has anyone heard back from University of CA-Riverside, University of Denver consortium, Derner, Mental Health Center of Florida?
I have not heard back from UC-Riverside.
WorkingMan
Full Member
I personally lean towards no. If by chance they are still working on reading through all the applications, it could possibly come across as pestering. But that is complete speculation on my part.Since sites do not technically have to notify us of our interview status in Phase II. Does anyone think it would be acceptable to reach out to sites if they haven’t heard from them by the end of this week?
Personal email from Texas Valley Coastal Bend VA with interview offer for times this coming Thurs/Fri/Mon/Tues.
Junebug1234
Full Member
Just received a mass email invite from UC Riverside to schedule through Doodle for phone calls this week and next.
WorkingMan
Full Member
Invite from University of Illinois at Chicago for interview times next week.
Personal email for interview from Hawaii Consortium with a specific time chosen for me haha. Luckily im free during that time!
Was it a personal or mass email?Invite from University of Illinois at Chicago for interview times next week.
Also, has anyone heard from Texas Tech?
WorkingMan
Full Member
Invite from Kaiser Permanente (Fresno, CA).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WorkingMan
Full Member
It was personal. And I have not heard from Texas Tech.Was it a personal or mass email?
Also, has anyone heard from Texas Tech?
Has anybody heard from University of Houston, Clear Lake?
Junebug1234
Full Member
Personal phone call invite for Georgia Tech 3/6.
Junebug1234
Full Member
I got an invite too! I guess we made it through that awkward screenerInvite from Kaiser Permanente (Fresno, CA).
WorkingMan
Full Member
Final rejection from University of Houston.
Hi guys. Has anyone heard from Vancouver Coastal Health, Edmonton Consortium, or University of Missouri-DHP Peds Neuropsych track?
I’m still waiting to hear back from the DHP Peds track... no word yet