Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 - On a Hunting Trip Lynch Tally

lupachei (1) - DocE
STL (1) - Pipperoni
dingus clients (1) - DVMD and her margaritas

3/21 votes
Lynch deadline...some number of hours (9pm EST)

QzyHhbP.gif

So very tempted to lynch ski since she asked people not to. Also tempted to lynch Coop, since #tradition.

But lynch STL

because I don't think I've actually ever done that before, and I should probably pick on someone other than Coop for a change.

Lynch Pippy

Because I don't know about this #tradition lynching (I realize you didn't vote that way so less suspicious). And Pippy is a fairly good wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Pippy

Because I don't know about this #tradition lynching (I realize you didn't vote that way so less suspicious). And Pippy is a fairly good wolf.

LOL oh snowy. If by "fairly good wolf" you mean "game losingly bad wolf," then yes.

But did you roll wolf? Because this comment's already giving me feelz, frand.

LOL oh snowy. If by "fairly good wolf" you mean "game losingly bad wolf," then yes.

But did you roll wolf? Because this comment's already giving me feelz, frand.

Haha I mean you survived to almost the end last game, but village won so thats why I only gave you a fairly ;)

Nope I'm sure someday it will happen lol. Interesting though, because last game when you were a wolf, you said a very similar thing about my first comment giving you weird feels to throw shade at me... Keeping my vote there for now.

Lynch DocE because I hate the chaos he caused last time I played with him.

Jealous of all the alcohol consumption here this evening. I spent 8 hours babysitting the children (newer and younger than I employees) on a very busy weird day. Now dairy farm in 6 hours.

Not sure I like the whole no role reveals thing. Seems like people will get lynched based on a whole lot of WIFOM and bs even moreso than usual. Though I haven't played a game with this rule before so it might just be me being fussy about change.

Not sure I like the whole no role reveals thing. Seems like people will get lynched based on a whole lot of WIFOM and bs even moreso than usual. Though I haven't played a game with this rule before so it might just be me being fussy about change.
+pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity+
dk cranky's advice.jpg

+pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity++pity+

Reactions: 9 users
Can you guys NOT lynch DocE right off the bat? Yes, he's a crank who stirs the pot and basically plays for Team Chaos no matter whose side he's on.... but that just makes it fun.

Lynch him halfway through the game, though. Just like STL. For best efficiency, tie the lynch on them and pray the mods are bloodthirsty.

lynch TheGirlWithTheFernTatto just to start applying some heat somewhere.

Reads to follow after D1.

Reactions: 1 user
Nope I'm sure someday it will happen lol. Interesting though, because last game when you were a wolf, you said a very similar thing about my first comment giving you weird feels to throw shade at me... Keeping my vote there for now.

yah, except that time I was lying ;)

And last time you got called out by someone else first for being wishy-washy. I'm calling you out this time for calculated phrasing in your initial post. So nice try, but different scenario.

Calling me out for similarities to my wolf game moves you back a bit towards village, though, so welcome to Neutral land.

lynch thegirlwiththeferntattoo

1- that name is just way too long. deserves to be lynched.
2- don't know her
3- after i had already decided to lynch her, I see LIS is lynching her. What kind of world is it where I can agree with him? We will find out.

Well, I'm heading off to work and probably won't be back on here until 8:30pm PST. I know that being busy doesn't make a villager but in case more people decide to lynch me I will not be around here to defend myself. You have been warned.

I know this theme very well, so I should be helpful and able to participate stuff of value in the game solving aspect. Plus I was super excited to play (would not have signed up for any other game at the point) so I would love love love to not by dead on D1. Thanks!

lynch snowy
for lynching pippy for "lynching traditions" even though pippy didn't even vote that way

Can you guys NOT lynch DocE right off the bat? Yes, he's a crank who stirs the pot and basically plays for Team Chaos no matter whose side he's on.... but that just makes it fun.

Lynch him halfway through the game, though. Just like STL. For best efficiency, tie the lynch on them and pray the mods are bloodthirsty.

lynch TheGirlWithTheFernTatto just to start applying some heat somewhere.

Reads to follow after D1.

I will happily go down as part of a tie just to have the mods try to figure out their tie policy.

also I dont want to die yet. At least let me make it to wednesday when im not on shift and can sow chaos actually play a bit. (for those unfamiliar with me, I have a tendancy to like to push the rules to the limits and give the mods headaches... but im actually pretty good at the game when Im not actively trying to break it. So lets have fun!)

also.... i mean.... I have the best avatar. So that has to count for something (this show has so many gifs. You all gotta step your avatar games up)

Reactions: 4 users
At least let me make it to wednesday when im not on shift and can sow chaos actually play a bit. (for those unfamiliar with me, I have a tendancy to like to push the rules to the limits and give the mods headaches... but im actually pretty good at the game when Im not actively trying to break it. So lets have fun!)

You play for Team Chaos/the lulz, and like to push the rules & poke the mod gods? I like you already, you can stay for a bit.

sent from ma fone

Last edited:
Day 1 - On a Hunting Trip Lynch Tally

lupachei (1) - DocE
STL (1) - Pipperoni
Pipperoni (1) - snowy
Ferny (2) - LIS, sobsob
snowy (2) - PBC, raf
DocE (1) - ferny
Raf (1) - coopah
dingus clients (1) - DVMD and her margaritas

Tie Counter: 1 delicious tie
Waffles: 0 :(
10/21 votes
Lynch deadline...some number of hours (9pm EST)

QzyHhbP.gif

Reactions: 1 users
I am digging this b/c the SPN fandom has veritably choked the internet with quality SPN memes and gifs. There's one for every occasion, folks!

Lynch STL because I am still salty about Telenovela.

PbJPcxn.gif

You play for Team Chaos/the lulz, and like to push the rules & poke the mod gods? I like you already, you can stay for a bit.

sent from ma fone

AHhhahahahaha. The n00b giving permission for a veteran of veterans to "stay for a bit."

unlynch ferngirl

lynch pippy
for comeuppance.

Hmmm wolves are usually the ones that benefit the most from role reveals on thread, so this makes me side eye you complaining about it. But, I know you have a tendency to die D1 so I will leave it for now.

lynch snowy
for lynching pippy for "lynching traditions" even though pippy didn't even vote that way

I did specify I realized she wasn't voting that way. It was less about the lynching traditions and more about something seemed off about the overall comment. But maybe its just me being overly wary because I've been tricked by her wolfiness a few games already.

I did specify I realized she wasn't voting that way. It was less about the lynching traditions and more about something seemed off about the overall comment. But maybe its just me being overly wary because I've been tricked by her wolfiness a few games already.
This is fair, I just thought it was a really strange lynch vote. My thinking was that pippy said she always votes coop on the first day and therefore didn't want to vote that way this time. So she voted a different way. Then you brought up that you didn't like the idea that pippy considered voting based on traditions and then voted for her, despite her not actually voting coop. It just came off as strange lynch vote to me.

I am going to
********lynch BBC******* for the early DocE vote with his reputation of sniffing out wolves.

I am also very tempted to lynch hyge for the grudge vote.