CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This vote explanation I liked. Literally it feels like Zenge is trying to dig himself out of a hole, but instead he just keeps digger down further and he seems scummier as time goes on.


I guess it’s more the phrasing and commentary that made me squint a bit. Usually Dina seems like a very wise player and provides insights that I haven’t thought of. Also, that second post was me pointing out that I’ve felt semi-good about Dina so far and the reads post was the only thing that pinged me. She’s still a slight village lean for me.

Gross, this sounds way too opportunistic, and almost seems like you’re trying to protect a teammate.

This is so twisty and I hate it

I’ve liked her contributions more today. I feel like it’s genuine village frustration and her defense posts have made sense. I’m okay backing off for now, because I do think she would be crafting the narrative a bit more. When she wolfed (emojis?) at one point on YOLO, I legit said “well if Dubz is a wolf she deserves the win because of the sheer effort she’s put in to wolf-hunting” and sure enough she was wolfing. I haven’t felt that same sort of bamboozle in this game, I’ve mostly just disagreed with her (ie the “scum!dubz wouldn’t do this”) disagreement.

Well since there were 2 kills last night, I think we’re dealing with *at least* two scum factions with kill power.

Sorry AM, I’m back to “WW is serious business” now :laugh:
Replying to the me part because that's all I care about...

Except that I literally scum read him earlier so taking a scum read lynch over a village read is way better no?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Yeet Tally
Coop (1) - Zenge
dubz (2) - Dina, cubs
Vis (2) - sunshine, dubz
Dina () -
sunshine () -
cubs (1) - Chaos
Zenge (4) - Vis, please, Coop, alley

10/11
Missing: shorty
Zenge is in the lead!
yeet close in ~8 minutes
 
FTR that point was a very minor reason compared to the fishing and trolling, it’s not even factoring into my read anymore because Dubz has said you’re not a nervous wolf, and I’ve already said that so I feel weird about you trying to represent it as the main reason I suspect you. If I seemed really fixated on it it’s because you and Dubz were asking me to defend why I initially felt that way over and over.
Hmmmmm

I noticed you ignored the second part of that about forgetting wondering was dead.
 
@Zenge142 are you going to say anything?
I don’t see a viable path to not getting yeeted. Between the players who haven’t voted for me yet, but will, Sunny for example, and the available options people would move to, I don’t see a viable option.

And even if there was, I don’t really want village to spend the next 36 hours voting to yeet me again.
 
Omg stop panicking. Wtf? You've been fighting him all freaking day and now you decide he's village?
No I'm just not at all sure what he's doing and I'm second guessing my entire life but it's fine

Coop, we haven't played together before, but panik and waffles are not unusual for me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This vote explanation I liked. Literally it feels like Zenge is trying to dig himself out of a hole, but instead he just keeps digger down further and he seems scummier as time goes on.
Feels like she’s unwilling to see what a lot of us are seeing and just piling on him instead
I guess it’s more the phrasing and commentary that made me squint a bit. Usually Dina seems like a very wise player and provides insights that I haven’t thought of. Also, that second post was me pointing out that I’ve felt semi-good about Dina so far and the reads post was the only thing that pinged me. She’s still a slight village lean for me.
hedging
Gross, this sounds way too opportunistic, and almost seems like you’re trying to protect a teammate.

This is so twisty and I hate it
I feel like village alley doesn’t frame things this way
I’ve liked her contributions more today. I feel like it’s genuine village frustration and her defense posts have made sense. I’m okay backing off for now, because I do think she would be crafting the narrative a bit more. When she wolfed (emojis?) at one point on YOLO, I legit said “well if Dubz is a wolf she deserves the win because of the sheer effort she’s put in to wolf-hunting” and sure enough she was wolfing. I haven’t felt that same sort of bamboozle in this game, I’ve mostly just disagreed with her (ie the “scum!dubz wouldn’t do this”) disagreement.
Don’t see “village frustration” from dubz at all. Just her defending dubz.
Well since there were 2 kills last night, I think we’re dealing with *at least* two scum factions with kill power.
Okay, that’s not really a new insight but sure “looks helpful”
Sorry AM, I’m back to “WW is serious business” now :laugh:
Meh
As above
 
Don’t see “village frustration” from dubz at all.
Have you tried opening your eyes

Edit: this was not a dig specifically at you, just realized after I posted that it could be taken that way because of your actual eye problems, and that is not how I intended it, it's just something I say when people say they can't or don't see something, sorry
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t see a viable path to not getting yeeted. Between the players who haven’t voted for me yet, but will, Sunny for example, and the available options people would move to, I don’t see a viable option.

And even if there was, I don’t really want village to spend the next 36 hours voting to yeet me again.
I could go for dubz or Visc who I’m already on.
 
Final Day 2 Yeet Tally
Coop (1) - Zenge
dubz (2) - Dina, cubs
Vis (2) - sunshine, dubz
Dina () -
sunshine () -
cubs (1) - Chaos
Zenge (5) - Vis, please, Coop, alley, shorty

11/11
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didnt know what to do. Earlier, changing would have created more potential tie situations because I only felt comfortable maybe moving to visc. Changing last minute for no real reason would have just added confusion syrup to the waffles, and we definitely dont need that.
Sounds like weaksauce to me
 
You know zenge, I kinda followed your big brain logic for not self prez onto dubz...

except now I also don’t because it doesn’t remotely clear her at all even if you flip village.
Imagine how much worse it'll look for me if he flips scum though. :corny: