CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually can relate to stagg because both of us have been "sussed" for our "confusion" even though it seems like we are the only ones that understand what we're talking about with Chaos' terminology. But I have to assume he will ultimate self prez, so I have to do the same.

unvote chaos
vote stagg
 
I actually can relate to stagg because both of us have been "sussed" for our "confusion" even though it seems like we are the only ones that understand what we're talking about with Chaos' terminology. But I have to assume he will ultimate self prez, so I have to do the same.

unvote chaos
vote stagg

Oh Cubz, you’re going to hate me even more if you stay there….
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Day 1 Yeet Tally
alley (1) - Wonder
Stagg (5) - alley, shorty, Zenge, please, cubs
Cray () -
Vis () -
sunshine (1) - Coop
Wonder (2) - dubz, Chaos
cubs (3) - Dina, Vis, Cray
Chaos () -
Zenge (2) - Stagg, sunshine

14/14
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dead is @Stagg737 Condemner Supersaint (Condemner + Wolf Supersaint), who has failed to yeet @Crayola227
​
Roster
1. @supershorty
2. @Crayola227
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
4. @Viscernable
5. @sunshinefl
6. @alleycat03
7. @WildZoo
9. @Zenge142
10. @Dinashadow
11. @Coopah
12. @WonderingStudent
13. @Chaostrodon
14. @cubsrule4e

Dead
8. Stagg - Condemner Supersaint
 
Last edited:
Can someone tell us what this role does???

I didn't even vote for Stagg....

From mafiascum:
You are a Condemner.

Abilities

  • During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want eliminated.
  • Condemner: Before the game, I will randomly assign you a target. Your goal is to get that person eliminated while being on the wagon. If you fail (your target is nightkilled or is eliminated without you being on the wagon), you will convert to a Vanilla Townie.
Win Condition

  • You win when your target is eliminated and you are on his/her wagon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad