CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oooooooo, there’s more than one???
So you're claiming supersaint, then?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This is exactly why I used it for aff and not for ability.
Scum masons are a banned combo in this game tho. And mason PMs aren’t scary! No pocketing chance unless it’s bastard!

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
I actually can relate to stagg because both of us have been "sussed" for our "confusion" even though it seems like we are the only ones that understand what we're talking about with Chaos' terminology. But I have to assume he will ultimate self prez, so I have to do the same.

unvote chaos
vote stagg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Wow
I actually can relate to stagg because both of us have been "sussed" for our "confusion" even though it seems like we are the only ones that understand what we're talking about with Chaos' terminology. But I have to assume he will ultimate self prez, so I have to do the same.

unvote chaos
vote stagg

Oh Cubz, you’re going to hate me even more if you stay there….

Yeet closed; results pending

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Final Day 1 Yeet Tally
alley (1) - Wonder
Stagg (5) - alley, shorty, Zenge, please, cubs
Cray () -
Vis () -
sunshine (1) - Coop
Wonder (2) - dubz, Chaos
cubs (3) - Dina, Vis, Cray
Chaos () -
Zenge (2) - Stagg, sunshine

14/14

Last edited:
For real though, Jester Supersaint would be the greatest role in existence. The only thing that could make it better would be to be a tree stump too…

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
For real though, Jester Supersaint would be the greatest role in existence. The only thing that could make it better would be to be a tree stump too…
Stay tuned for my upcoming all-stump game

#kidding
#unless…
#nah
#…unless……

• Love
Can someone tell us what this role does???

I didn't even vote for Stagg....

From mafiascum:
You are a Condemner.

Abilities

• During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want eliminated.
  • Condemner: Before the game, I will randomly assign you a target. Your goal is to get that person eliminated while being on the wagon. If you fail (your target is nightkilled or is eliminated without you being on the wagon), you will convert to a Vanilla Townie.
Win Condition

• You win when your target is eliminated and you are on his/her wagon.

Dead is @Stagg737 Condemner Supersaint (Condemner + Wolf Supersaint), who has failed to yeet @Crayola227
Cool beans.

Stonewalling Stagg didn’t give us a lot to work with, but it’s a good place to start.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
YESSSSS WE GOT A WOLF

• Haha
  • Love