You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i'm thinking but I kinda want to
lynch sardines
for now
lynch sardines
for now
Morning
Lynch Sportponies
I'd like to see a little bit more from them today. Placing vote here to put a little pressure on SP.
not sure what to make of dreamy liking this post
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@SARdoghandler are you non-village again?
i'm thinking but I kinda want to
lynch sardines
for now
Why?
@SARdoghandler are you non-village again?
Nope. AM would have had to literally pay me to take a non-village role this game.
D
deleted804295
Wait I didn't even notice that.not sure what to make of dreamy liking this post
I am just doing a zoom CE about Canine Rehab Work rn but I'm hoping to do more isos tonight to solidify my reads since they are basically a super short sucky list
But as they stand right now I still feel sketchy on Alissa and BC (though will see if Lawpy turns that around) and village on Wondering and Dubz. Everyone else is relatively null since I've been skimming so hoping to bring more order to that
But as they stand right now I still feel sketchy on Alissa and BC (though will see if Lawpy turns that around) and village on Wondering and Dubz. Everyone else is relatively null since I've been skimming so hoping to bring more order to that
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But did she tho????Nope. AM would have had to literally pay me to take a non-village role this game.
Oh no. Our reads align. What does that mean?I am just doing a zoom CE about Canine Rehab Work rn but I'm hoping to do more isos tonight to solidify my reads since they are basically a super short sucky list
But as they stand right now I still feel sketchy on Alissa and BC (though will see if Lawpy turns that around) and village on Wondering and Dubz. Everyone else is relatively null since I've been skimming so hoping to bring more order to that
D
deleted804295
So mafia is going to end up killing me pretty soon since I role revealed as a PR any recommendations for who I investigate tonight?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maj at 6 votes, yes?
unlynch lawp, lynch alissa
unlynch lawp, lynch alissa
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YourselfSo mafia is going to end up killing me pretty soon since I role revealed as a PR any recommendations for who I investigate tonight?
@katashark be sure to meet the post minimum in future cycles or ~things~ will happen.

3m liked this post talking about alissa:not sure what to make of dreamy liking this post
I don't think you can put much stock into it especially when there are more than just one non-village faction.Agreed that this is sketchy AND having a hard time believing it
But did she tho??
Just checked my bank account. Still poor.
lynch Stagg
I want to know your thought process behind turning down a semi unseerable 3pish role
So my description of "alien psychotrooper" just said the last part from the description that anyone who would get guilty/not guilty results is insane while I'm alive. I didn't get any of the other factional perks of the role so it was basically just a "survive til the end" role, and I already had enough fun with that in @Melchizedek 's gladiator game. If I'd have gotten the vig kill, I'd probably have taken that role, but sadly I didn't.
Because the description I got of it made it seem boring as ballz. I'm pondering if the other parts of the role weren't included because it was the only alien role which was rolled as an option, but idk.
@WildZoo , when did you start sharing your hats!?!
I just want to point out that in radiology this is essentially the same as killing your patient, so you're totally screwed 😉
Now I go further down the wifom hole of whether I believe you would let this happen and not research/clarify what the "alien" part meant 🤔
Huh? I assumed alien meant I'd be third party and the description given to me was pretty clear. What else do you think I should have tried to clarify?
I just don't know if I believe that you went in without ensuring you have all the information and all the angles. I always associate you with being relatively methodical in your information gathering and decisions.
SAR could you explain your reasons for the Staggs vote because it seems you voted him because he discarded a 3P role and expected him to be more methodical? Because i'm not sure how discarding a 3P role suggests wolf/mafia/alien/bad 3P etc?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check whoever you think is sketchy. If we start suggesting someone on thread or you say who you are going to investigate on thread and that person is actually mafia then you will be more likely to be killed to keep you from investigating that person.So mafia is going to end up killing me pretty soon since I role revealed as a PR any recommendations for who I investigate tonight?
3m liked this post talking about alissa:
I don't think you can put much stock into it especially when there are more than just one non-village faction.
Alissa could be wolf/alien/bad 3P?
SAR could you explain your reasons for the Staggs vote because it seems you voted him because he discarded a 3P role and expected him to be more methodical? Because i'm not sure how discarding a 3P role suggests wolf/mafia/alien/bad 3P etc?
I WIFOMed in a WWSD. I was incorrect. I might have switched my vote at the end if I hadn't been busy but I can't go back in time to confirm that so I don't know for sure
She can be any of these roles:Alissa could be wolf/alien/bad 3P?
Greater Idea Mafia/RolePMs
A lot of possibilities
P.s. hello good morning
Sorry I wasn't around last night, it was my weekly DND night. Feel like I may have changed to Suni over Stagg last night if I were here. But alas, I was not
why sunbodis?
She can be any of these roles:
Affiliations: Mafia/wolf/village/alien/3P![]()
Greater Idea Mafia/RolePMs
wiki.mafiascum.net
A lot of possibilities
ok i think i got what you're saying. a dreamy like doesn't hold much value because it can't show someone's village. probably could mean someone isn't mafia but may not be that helpful with multiple antivillage factions
btw in the tot chat I had Alissa in my nonvillage reads because posts were looking similar to last game. feeling Sardines similarly as well from her posts.
pregame dartboard reads were coffee?, dreamy and sunbodis though
pregame dartboard reads were coffee?, dreamy and sunbodis though
why sunbodis?
Didn't like the way tone progressed and the defeatism last night leading up to lynch. Feeling somewhat better about them currently, but not enough to slide them into my village pile
Are these like your normal dartboards that are random?pregame dartboard reads were coffee?, dreamy and sunbodis though
Are these like your normal dartboards that are random?
yeah but sometimes they work (like getting dreamy right)
I'm pretty sure I've noticed in the past someone saying that same thing (probably a long time ago) re. NO ONE is trying to be sketchy. I didn't notice that comment before. Not sure how I feel on alissa yet but I like the observations you've made.She panicked with 2 votes on her instead of actually defending? Just pointing out that she has been lynched D1 before (most of us have), and wants to stay because she isn't trying to be sketchy. I think everyone is trying to not be sketchy.
I found out today that I've been nominated for Doctor Most Likely to Be Bitten By Her Patients in 2020.
It's very quiet today. I had a busy day, so what're y'alls excuses?
Why did you unlynch the lawpy?Maj at 6 votes, yes?
unlynch lawp, lynch alissa
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because I felt like giving him a day to establish himselfWhy did you unlynch the lawpy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if
lynch dubz
lynch dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why?What if
lynch dubz
Also you may want to come up with more thoughts, considering there is a post minimum
Do eyebrows count as one of your 5 posts? 🤔
Oh I meant to disagree with this and nearly forgot. Sometimes, some people are trying to be somewhat mildly sketchy. For reasons. But those people don't usually protest that they're not trying to be sketchy.NO ONE is trying to be sketchy.
Did I mention that I think you're kind of sketchy?
It's probably so quiet today because there are a lot more non-villagers trying to lay low than a normal game.
I don't personally see sketchiness from alissa's post (maybe you guys are seeing something I'm not). Could also be that maybe you guys just have residual sketch from her being a wolf that slid by last game?
I don't personally see sketchiness from alissa's post (maybe you guys are seeing something I'm not). Could also be that maybe you guys just have residual sketch from her being a wolf that slid by last game?
I am *nervous* about yoiWhy?
Also you may want to come up with more thoughts, considering there is a post minimum
I’m not sure how I feel about alissa. I haven’t ISOd her (probably should), but pre-ISO I didn’t see any posts that stuck out to me as scummy like that one post in the last game (“I have no idea who could be making these kill choices, totally not me!!!!!”)
I think we’re looking at scum among wondering/coffee/genny?/Dubz?
I think we’re looking at scum among wondering/coffee/genny?/Dubz?
Obligatory genny because I’m always nervous about her.I’m not sure how I feel about alissa. I haven’t ISOd her (probably should), but pre-ISO I didn’t see any posts that stuck out to me as scummy like that one post in the last game (“I have no idea who could be making these kill choices, totally not me!!!!!”)
I think we’re looking at scum among wondering/coffee/genny?/Dubz?
I don't like that none of the people up for lynch care enough to defend themselves.It's probably so quiet today because there are a lot more non-villagers trying to lay low than a normal game.
I don't personally see sketchiness from alissa's post (maybe you guys are seeing something I'm not). Could also be that maybe you guys just have residual sketch from her being a wolf that slid by last game?
Obligatory genny because I’m always nervous about her.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok, that's obvious from the lynch vote, doesn't really answer the whyI am *nervous* about yoi
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This feels 50-75% wrongI think we’re looking at scum among wondering/coffee/genny?/Dubz?
Also in general I'm not sure how it was that useful to talk about this last night. (this can also be directed at anyone who was talking about this voting mistake) Stagg's role was already revealed. Were you hoping that the mods would reverse this, create a tie and possibly kill both Stagg and Sunbodi? (we don't actually know what the tie protocol in this game is but that would be the only thing mods could have logistically done with Stagg's role already being flipped)BC was not on sunbodi. This was not a correct unlynch and the lynch actually ended in a tie.
My husband put our couch blanket on top of the tiny dog's kennel while he was cleaning the couch earlier, and now Tiny Dog has claimed it as his second bed. He's made himself bunk beds:
I want my blanket back, but I don't know if I can take it away from him. He's so happy.
I want my blanket back, but I don't know if I can take it away from him. He's so happy.
You're the 25% right, right? 🤔This feels 50-75% wrong
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Of courseYou're the 25% right, right? 🤔
@alissa14 you are leading the votes. Any thoughts or reads?I don't like that none of the people up for lynch care enough to defend themselves.
Check Dubz. She's hard to lynch without seer info.So mafia is going to end up killing me pretty soon since I role revealed as a PR any recommendations for who I investigate tonight?
Could you elaborate on your reads?I think we’re looking at scum among wondering/coffee/genny?/Dubz?
Lol I completed my 5 posts not including eyebrows. 🙂Do eyebrows count as one of your 5 posts? 🤔
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 158K