CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's probably so quiet today because there are a lot more non-villagers trying to lay low than a normal game.

I don't personally see sketchiness from alissa's post (maybe you guys are seeing something I'm not). Could also be that maybe you guys just have residual sketch from her being a wolf that slid by last game?
I didn't play with her last game.
 
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (1) - genny
alissa (3) - Barks, SAR, dubz
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (1) - Sporty

8/11
@alissa14 is in the lead
lynch close in ~1 hour
Missing: @alissa14 @katashark @WonderingStudent
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She seems wolfiest to me out of my sketch reads so far: alissa, 3m, and big cats. Possible noob wolf vote to lynch dubz as a potential threat. Seems too in the spotlight - like she is sticking out from the rest. Just vibes/feels really.
How do you feel about the reads that you provided yesterday? Was putting 3m in sketch based on her posts or that she's never been a non-villager before?
 
How do you feel about the reads that you provided yesterday? Was putting 3m in sketch based on her posts or that she's never been a non-villager before?
I answered you about alissa earlier. 3m was based on discard mostly. I didn't know she'd never been a non-villager. I didn't feel great about big cats yesterday, but lawper hasn't had enough input yet to swing me either way.
 
Why are people voting Alissa?

The fact that votes are piling up there make me think that mafia/wolves are piling up?
 
Also in general I'm not sure how it was that useful to talk about this last night. (this can also be directed at anyone who was talking about this voting mistake) Stagg's role was already revealed. Were you hoping that the mods would reverse this, create a tie and possibly kill both Stagg and Sunbodi? (we don't actually know what the tie protocol in this game is but that would be the only thing mods could have logistically done with Stagg's role already being flipped)
Out of the whole conversation re. This last night, you didn't glean any thoughts on how it was useful?

I can list several reasons it is important to note

1) lynch trackers
2) ISOing BC
3) reminder to mods and players to be careful
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy () -
alissa (4) - Barks, SAR, dubz, kata
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny

9/11
alissa is in the lead
lynch close in ~45 minutes
Missing: alissa, Wonder
 
It's sketchier to go back and put it in after I've said I didn't see it. Then it really looks like you're trying to hide something.
That was *long* after.
If we were playing off a rojo, then we already knew she hadn't actually reacted to that post. I would have immediately had her react to it. Or she would have thought to do it herself. You didn't notice until hours later.
 
I see I’m up for lynch and I dont Have time to defend myself. Nice job lynching the nurse who just graduated from med school to take over in stagg’s absence. I’m still at my internship btw... I protected sunbodi last night
 
Oh and look... it’s the usual people who try and lynch me... dubz, barks, and SAR... all that’s missing is sporty and then we’d have a real party
 
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy () -
alissa (3) - Barks, SAR, kata
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny

8/11
alissa is in the lead
lynch close in ~30 minutes
Missing: alissa, Wonder, dubz
 
That was *long* after.
If we were playing off a rojo, then we already knew she hadn't actually reacted to that post. I would have immediately had her react to it. Or she would have thought to do it herself. You didn't notice until hours later.
Your post was at 5:48 central, mine was at 6:40 when I asked you about Wondering, though I was trying to figure it out before I actually said anything. So not hours later.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your post was at 5:48 central, mine was at 6:40 when I asked you about Wondering, though I was trying to figure it out before I actually said anything. So not hours later.
Oh I'm sorry. One hour. My point still stands. You are saying that neither I nor SAR would have caught that to play off the rojo she would have needed to actually react to one of my posts.

For one, that's insulting. And secondarily, you're wrong.
 
I’ve literally been on my feet for 13.5 hours and I’m in no mood to look at thread. Still gotta tube feed a damn goose. Haven’t eaten dinner. Very hangry
 
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (1) - dubz
alissa (2) - Barks, kata
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny
Barks (1) - alissa

9/11
alissa and @WildZoo are in the lead
lynch close in ~15 minutes
Missing: Wonder, SAR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad