You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bubblegum bubblegum in a dish, how many pieces do you fish?
D
deleted804295
IM SUS OF EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR LAWP AND ALISSA
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
WHY DO YOU GUYS KILL LAWP IMMEDIATELY IN EVERY GAME??? LAWP WAS SO SAD IN WWARRIORS IN DEADCHAT AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM. SMDH
D
deleted804295
@Lawper IM SO SORRY THEY DID THIS TO YOU AGAIN!! IF I WERE THERE I WOULDVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Immediately? Nah he had a good couple days in Warriors.WHY DO YOU GUYS KILL LAWP IMMEDIATELY IN EVERY GAME??? LAWP WAS SO SAD IN WWARRIORS IN DEADCHAT AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM. SMDH
If it bothers you so much, why didn't you say something before lynch close?WHY DO YOU GUYS KILL LAWP IMMEDIATELY IN EVERY GAME??? LAWP WAS SO SAD IN WWARRIORS IN DEADCHAT AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM. SMDH
D
deleted804295
didn't he sub in and get killed right away?Immediately? Nah he had a good couple days in Warriors.
The 3 men playing this game have all died in a row. Stagg then cubs then lawp.WHY DO YOU GUYS KILL LAWP IMMEDIATELY IN EVERY GAME??? LAWP WAS SO SAD IN WWARRIORS IN DEADCHAT AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM. SMDH
D
deleted804295
BECAUSE I WAS GONE. I LEFT BECAUSE VOTE WAS STAGNANT ON ALISSA. YOU GUYS FLIPPED IN 30 MINUTESIf it bothers you so much, why didn't you say something before lynch close?
WTAF
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can you stop shouting, you're giving me a headache. You weren't here so Monday morning quarterbacking not appreciated.@Lawper IM SO SORRY THEY DID THIS TO YOU AGAIN!! IF I WERE THERE I WOULDVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She claimed nurseBECAUSE I WAS GONE. I LEFT BECAUSE VOTE WAS STAGNANT ON ALISSA. YOU GUYS FLIPPED IN 30 MINUTES
WTAF
Sun, why are you yelling?
I don't know if I'm feeling the sincerity here. Maybe you should trying bolding in addition to the caps lock?@Lawper IM SO SORRY THEY DID THIS TO YOU AGAIN!! IF I WERE THERE I WOULDVE DONE EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No. He subbed in and got lynched at LyLo a few days later.didn't he sub in and get killed right away?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
I NEVER SAID I WANTED ALISSA LYNCHED. GO BACK TWO PAGES AND I LITERALLG ASKED EVERYONE WHY THEY VOTED FOR HERShe claimed nurse
D
deleted804295
Mafia just kill me already. Idc anymore
Yes, hello. Have you ever played a game here before? Have you heard of waffles?YOU GUYS FLIPPED IN 30 MINUTES
D
deleted804295
Yes excuse me. From now on I'm going to be missing all day and set an alarm until 30 minutes before lynch close because that's all that matters anymore.Yes, hello. Have you ever played a game here before? Have you heard of waffles?
We're going to San Francisco! But your tour through North Cal gets interrupted by some thieves stealing priceless antiques! But luckily for you while everyone was enjoying the sights and sounds, you were studying the blade.........
Lawper has been voted out. They were The Lost Ninja (1991), A Town Doctor.
Lawper has been voted out. They were The Lost Ninja (1991), A Town Doctor.
D
deleted804295
Mafia, please end it with me.
I'm so sorry Lawper
I'm so sorry Lawper
D
deleted804295
Contingency lynch Alissa
I don't believe in two doctors and 1 nurse claim
I don't believe in two doctors and 1 nurse claim
Ok I'm just going to say in book I recently read titled My Uncle Napoleon, going to San Francisco means something very specificWe're going to San Francisco! But your tour through North Cal gets interrupted by some thieves stealing priceless antiques! But luckily for you while everyone was enjoying the sights and sounds, you were studying the blade.........
Lawper has been voted out. They were The Lost Ninja (1991), A Town Doctor.
We should probably stop killing off the doctors.
It was randomized. There was also the possibility of at least 3 cops, right?Contingency lynch Alissa
I don't believe in two doctors and 1 nurse claim
D
deleted804295
Contingency unlynch Alissa
I'll lynch tomorrow when my head is clear. That is if mafia doesn't end me before then.
I'll lynch tomorrow when my head is clear. That is if mafia doesn't end me before then.
It is Now Night 2! Please submit all actions, idles and otherwise to your role pms, before 9am EST on the 22nd of May!
Day 3 will begin at 10am EST the same day
@SARdoghandler
@katashark
@genny
@WildZoo
@alissa14
@Sunbodi
@Barkley13
@SportPonies
@WonderingStudent
@CoffeeQuestionMark
Day 3 will begin at 10am EST the same day
@SARdoghandler
@katashark
@genny
@WildZoo
@alissa14
@Sunbodi
@Barkley13
@SportPonies
@WonderingStudent
@CoffeeQuestionMark
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I NEVER SAID I WANTED ALISSA LYNCHED. GO BACK TWO PAGES AND I LITERALLG ASKED EVERYONE WHY THEY VOTED FOR HER
I don't know why I botherContingency lynch Alissa
I don't believe in two doctors and 1 nurse claim
D
deleted804295
Mafia and werewolves/aliens please just end me tonight. I can't make it to endgame like this 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah you’ll be alive tomorrow and I’ll be dead 🙄Contingency unlynch Alissa
I'll lynch tomorrow when my head is clear. That is if mafia doesn't end me before then.
D
deleted804295
Well if there are any lookouts I'd like them on me since I'm town cop. I'm an outed PR.Did anyone else role claim that I should worry about protecting considering I’m likely the game’s last standing medical staff. I probably can’t protect myself so....
Y’all would do terrible if there was a pandemic on thread btw
D
deleted804295
🙁Yeah you’ll be alive tomorrow and I’ll be dead 🙄
D
deleted804295
GUYS. LOOKOUT ON ALISSA TONIGHT. I JUST READ THE WIKI AND IT SAYS NURSE becomes DOC if DOC DIES.
I'm okay dying if it means doctor survives.
I'm okay dying if it means doctor survives.
D
deleted804295
Lookout on alissa!!! Lookout on alissa°°
D
deleted804295
If there are lookout lovers could the second one watch me?
Alright thanks.
Alright thanks.
D
deleted804295
I'm talking to myself since everyone left 🙁
D
deleted804295
Lawpy, I know you're having fun in deadchat right now and probably reading this thread!!! I love you so much and appreciate you in WW!!!
She became a doctor when stagg diedGUYS. LOOKOUT ON ALISSA TONIGHT. I JUST READ THE WIKI AND IT SAYS NURSE becomes DOC if DOC DIES.
I'm okay dying if it means doctor survives.
GUYS. LOOKOUT ON ALISSA TONIGHT. I JUST READ THE WIKI AND IT SAYS NURSE becomes DOC if DOC DIES.
I'm okay dying if it means doctor survives.
it seems like you are already okay with dying anyways. You've asked every faction to kill you and said you don't care multiple times.
Lawpy, I know you're having fun in deadchat right now and probably reading this thread!!! I love you so much and appreciate you in WW!!!
*******
Thanks
*******
D
deleted804295
Yeah. Idc anymoreit seems like you are already okay with dying anyways. You've asked every faction to kill you and said you don't care multiple times.
D
deleted804295
But she claimed nurse I thought?She became a doctor when stagg died
She said a nurse who graduated med school when stagg diedBut she claimed nurse I thought?
D
deleted804295
I believe herShe said a nurse who graduated med school when stagg died
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SunbodiI see I’m up for lynch and I dont Have time to defend myself. Nice job lynching the nurse who just graduated from med school to take over in stagg’s absence. I’m still at my internship btw... I protected sunbodi last night
She also stated she protected you last night
SAR and Dubz are either wolves/mafia/masons/lovers almost definitely imo
Bro a doctor died yesterday too. I already got upgraded.GUYS. LOOKOUT ON ALISSA TONIGHT. I JUST READ THE WIKI AND IT SAYS NURSE becomes DOC if DOC DIES.
I'm okay dying if it means doctor survives.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Actually none of the aboveSAR and Dubz are either wolves/mafia/masons/lovers almost definitely imo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SAR and I cannot communicate outside of the thread at all. And I am still utterly confused why anyone thinks that is the case.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 157K