You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh thank god the POE feels right again
D
deleted804295
Yeeee haw!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all can get off my dick now 😎
D
deleted804295
Thanks Dubz Barks Wonder Coffee (for lynching yourself) and SAR
WOOOOHOOO!!!!
So how many scum are left now?
WOOOOHOOO!!!!
So how many scum are left now?
D
deleted804295
Okay VCA
@SportPonies be sure to meet the post minimum in future cycles or ~things~ will happen.
Thanks Dubz Barks Wonder Coffee (for lynching yourself) and SAR
WOOOOHOOO!!!!
So how many scum are left now?
Who knows lol
But we had 2x mafia flip now and there's at least one wolf or alien out there based on the N1 death of 3m
D
deleted804295
Final Day 3
kata (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
Coffee? (4) - dubz, Barks, Wonder, Coffee?
dubz () -
SAR () -
Sporty (2) - Suni, kata
7/9
Missing: Sporty, SAR
So me Alissa, SAR, and Kata are looking no bueno today
kata (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
Coffee? (4) - dubz, Barks, Wonder, Coffee?
dubz () -
SAR () -
Sporty (2) - Suni, kata
7/9
Missing: Sporty, SAR
So me Alissa, SAR, and Kata are looking no bueno today
D
deleted804295
I'm willing to bet 1 scum is also on coffee.
Today we should push Me, Alissa, SAR, Kata and 1 person on Coffee
Today we should push Me, Alissa, SAR, Kata and 1 person on Coffee
D
deleted804295
Yeah but mods didn't tell us how much.@Sunbodi even if the people on the lynch killed a non-villager, doesn't mean they are cleared. Remember there are factions.
Somebody who is good at math please tell how many scum are probably left?
Yeah but mods didn't tell us how much.
Somebody who is good at math please tell how many scum are probably left?
Somewhere between 1 and 7
Does anyone have a list of claimed night actions? I haven't been keeping track but I feel like I need to stare at it for a while
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've barely been acknowledging the existence of mechanics so, 

I've barely been acknowledging the existence of mechanics so,![]()
I mean, it's mostly to decide if I believe Alissa and Suni or whether one could be scum without the other being scum.
If they're both telling the truth then my POE is Kata and Sporty. That gets stronger if I decide that Alissa and Suni could only be scum if they were exactly the same affiliation - i.e. they have covered for each other's lies. If I decide one could be scum without the other then it gets a lot murkier
Dammit I keep forgetting about Barks
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well I kinda think alissa is scum soI mean, it's mostly to decide if I believe Alissa and Suni or whether one could be scum without the other being scum.
If they're both telling the truth then my POE is Kata and Sporty. That gets stronger if I decide that Alissa and Suni could only be scum if they were exactly the same affiliation - i.e. they have covered for each other's lies. If I decide one could be scum without the other then it gets a lot murkier

I'm unsure on sporty. This level of absense is uncharacteristic of her wolf play, but in a game like this I'm not sure if I can give her as many village points for it.
Did I not?? 🙁@SportPonies be sure to meet the post minimum in future cycles or ~things~ will happen.
I thought I did...
Okay I’m caught up
Looks like today was pretty uneventful except for a weird lynch close
Can someone tell me what mafia Cupid is or I can look in the morning
I’m really going to start side eyeing Alissa and Sunni tomorrow if neither of them die because neither of them really sound village but their claimed roles obviously are
Looks like today was pretty uneventful except for a weird lynch close
Can someone tell me what mafia Cupid is or I can look in the morning
I’m really going to start side eyeing Alissa and Sunni tomorrow if neither of them die because neither of them really sound village but their claimed roles obviously are
sunni could easily be in the mafia and just checking who they know isn't mafia or just be a wolf cop so in my book not at all cleared. It's not like anyone in this game can be truly cleared because of the different factions. At some point I need to go back and iso alissa again to see if anything gives me sus feelz.
Werewolf Cop (115)
You are a Werewolf Cop.
Abilities
During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
Factional Kill: The Werewolves may kill one player per Night.
Factional Communication: If there are other Werewolf-aligned players, there will be a Werewolf QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Cop: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will receive You believe NAME to be GUILTY if that player is aligned with the Mafia. You will receive You believe NAME to be NOT GUILTY if that player is not aligned with the Mafia. You will receive No result if your investigation failed.
Win Condition
You win when all players without a Werewolf wincon are eliminated and at least one Werewolf-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).
___________________________
Mafia Cupid (104)
You are a Mafia Cupid.
Abilities
During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
Factional Kill: The Mafia may kill one player per Night.
Factional Communication: If there are other Mafia-aligned players, there will be a Mafia QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Cupid: During Night 1, you may PM me the name of another player. Every player that targets this player (except you) will become Lovers with them.
Win Condition
You win when all players without a Mafia wincon are eliminated and at least one Mafia-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).
Werewolf Cop (115)
You are a Werewolf Cop.
Abilities
During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
Factional Kill: The Werewolves may kill one player per Night.
Factional Communication: If there are other Werewolf-aligned players, there will be a Werewolf QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Cop: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will receive You believe NAME to be GUILTY if that player is aligned with the Mafia. You will receive You believe NAME to be NOT GUILTY if that player is not aligned with the Mafia. You will receive No result if your investigation failed.
Win Condition
You win when all players without a Werewolf wincon are eliminated and at least one Werewolf-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).
___________________________
Mafia Cupid (104)
You are a Mafia Cupid.
Abilities
During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
Factional Kill: The Mafia may kill one player per Night.
Factional Communication: If there are other Mafia-aligned players, there will be a Mafia QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
Cupid: During Night 1, you may PM me the name of another player. Every player that targets this player (except you) will become Lovers with them.
Win Condition
You win when all players without a Mafia wincon are eliminated and at least one Mafia-aligned player is still alive (or nothing can prevent the same).
D
deleted804295
Morning everyone. I'm going to begin ISOing everyone later today.
I looked into the mafia cupid role and they make a ton of lovers which is frankly kinda scary.
I looked into the mafia cupid role and they make a ton of lovers which is frankly kinda scary.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
They can only use the ability n1Morning everyone. I'm going to begin ISOing everyone later today.
I looked into the mafia cupid role and they make a ton of lovers which is frankly kinda scary.
Night closed; results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Am I ded yet?
We need a detective! Our trip to Kyoto, Japan has gotten us mixed up in Grand Theft Ancient Relic! Solving the case may not prove too easy though....
ignore that my finger slipped
We need a detective! Our trip to Kyoto, Japan has gotten us mixed up in Grand Theft Ancient Relic! Solving the case may not prove too easy though....
alissa14 has died. They were Cup Of Death (2006), Town Nurse, turned Town Doctor.
And now we're suddenly in a dystopia! Why are we trying to overthrow the government? What happened to finding scum? All these questions and undoubtedly more at our next stop....
SARdoghandler has died. They were Escape (1983), Mason.
alissa14 has died. They were Cup Of Death (2006), Town Nurse, turned Town Doctor.
And now we're suddenly in a dystopia! Why are we trying to overthrow the government? What happened to finding scum? All these questions and undoubtedly more at our next stop....
SARdoghandler has died. They were Escape (1983), Mason.
It is now Day 4.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😢
D
deleted804295
Wow. You guys kept wanting me and Alissa to die and now Alissa is dead
D
deleted804295
I investigated Barkley last night and they are not mafia
D
deleted804295
Lynch Kata
I do not feel good about how I couldn't investigate them on N2 but I was able to investigate wonder and bark.
I do not feel good about how I couldn't investigate them on N2 but I was able to investigate wonder and bark.
something nap something 5am
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I'm interested in sporty/kata today.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh and barks. Barks is on there.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe I should tag them so they're aware
@SportPonies
@katashark
@Barkley13
@SportPonies
@katashark
@Barkley13
*********Cup Of Death (2006), Town Nurse, turned Town Doctor.
flushhhhhhhh I thought we talked about this. I wanted to be revealed as Nurse Joy!!!
also... FINALLY I’m dead. I’ve been waiting for this moment. Thank you to whoever killed me...
also... to all those out there saying “Alissa is sketchy...” TOLD Y’ALL I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. Congrats town! All your medical personnel is dead!
good luck town(I guess
*********
D
deleted804295
Thank you for saving me all this time!!!!*********
flushhhhhhhh I thought we talked about this. I wanted to be revealed as Nurse Joy!!!
also... FINALLY I’m dead. I’ve been waiting for this moment. Thank you to whoever killed me...
also... to all those out there saying “Alissa is sketchy...” TOLD Y’ALL I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. Congrats town! All your medical personnel is dead!
good luck town(I guess)
*********
I am here!Maybe I should tag them so they're aware
@SportPonies
@katashark
@Barkley13
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you haveI am here!
Thoughts
D
deleted804295
noDo you have
Thoughts
she doesn't
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Where the heck is everybody
so there’s 6 people left today
Kata
Dubz
Sunbodi
Barks
Sporty
Wondering
Kata
Dubz
Sunbodi
Barks
Sporty
Wondering
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m pretty interested in Sunni today
And there’s at least 1 wolf and 1 mafia/3p yet I think
How many non-villagers do we think are left? (@WonderingStudent because you’re good at this)
How many non-villagers do we think are left? (@WonderingStudent because you’re good at this)
D
deleted804295
We have at least 2 scum left today since 2 people died last night and nobody claimed town kill.
So basically we will lose if we do not lynch scum tonight.
My night actions:
N1: wonder, not maf
N2: kata, no results
N3: bark, not maf
I'm lynching kata since they have barely contributed and I got no results on N2 which gives me the heeby jeebies.
So basically we will lose if we do not lynch scum tonight.
My night actions:
N1: wonder, not maf
N2: kata, no results
N3: bark, not maf
I'm lynching kata since they have barely contributed and I got no results on N2 which gives me the heeby jeebies.
And there’s at least 1 wolf and 1 mafia/3p yet I think
How many non-villagers do we think are left? (@WonderingStudent because you’re good at this)
28 roles distributed
Mafia: 1
Village: 9
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1
Village: 9
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1
Mafia: 3
Village: 15
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1
Village: 15
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1
AM said that she wanted to have a minimum of 50% villagers in the game to start (Not sure if "wants to" means that the game wouldn't have run without having this number though).
If we are going based on AM's "minimum" scenario:
We started with >=7 villagers
Now we would be at >=1 villagers.
@Barkley13 do you have any thoughts you would like to share or reads or anything
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 158K