CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what was kata's reveal? sorry, I can go back but I feel like I'm missing a big chunk of context from the few pages I didn't read and I need to do something before I can go back and actually reread those.
Here ya go
I'm village, I'm pretty sure wonder is village as well. I think sun is a werewolf cop. Dubz is hard for me to read properly. Sport is iffy for me, leaning wolf I think. Barks has been more helpful. Similar to my thoughts yesterday on sport and barks.

@Sunbodi you did not receive results N2 because I am the Town Hider, so your investigation would have failed.

*edited for grammar
Night actions:
N1: hide behind genny, I didn't die, so genny is village.
N2: don't trust anyone else, so I hid behind genny again. She then died that night.
N3: hide behind wonder. I didn't die, so wonder is village.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Somebody is lying about their role claim.

I think everyone has claimed so far but there's clearly still scum out there. I'm going to have to follow my intuition and not role claims now.

Day 4 Lynch Tally
kata () -
Sporty (3) - Wonder, Suni, dubz
Wonder () -
dubz (1) - Barks

4/6
lynch close in ~3 hours

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No mechanic-y way. I just think you should have me pretty solidly Village based on my play, and your POE reasoning alone seems a weak reason to lynch me
I have you non-pack affiliated but I don't know what of your play is supposed to read strong village to me. And I'm confused why you think I read you that well.

POE is not weak when we have claims and people who have been hunting scum on thread. I have seen you focused on me and SAR. One has flipped village. The other I know is village.

Yeah idk who is what anymore since everyone role claimed now.

Idk how many scum there are but there are clearly people teaming up together against me.

I just hope no villagers are voting for me right now because if we mislynch it's likely game over and scum win :(

I don't buy kata's claim and they're now conveniently going after me. Bark also did not investigate kata.

Unlynch Sport
Lynch Kata

I’ve been trying to decide the best time to reveal and with katas role reveal it seems like a good time

SO I’m the village bloodhound. My results so far
N1- 3m, not village
N2- wondering, village
N3- sporty, village

which leaves Sunni, dubz, and kata (who I’m eliminating based on role reveal) :heckyeah:

Early on it didn’t seem necessary because I figured they would die. Then I wanted to do sporty last night because I figured she’d be a topic of conversation today
Well it really would've been convenient now so that I could be cleared.

SAR and Dubz are either wolves/mafia/masons/lovers almost definitely imo
I believe coffee thought she had made SAR and I lovers. I meant to comment on this yesterday, but forgot. Would explain why she was going for me so hard. Trying to get a 2 for 1 deal.

Anyway, I'm Judas. So sure, you guys can lynch me, but you'll waste a day, and then you'll have to lynch me again, and probably lose the game in that time, as the actually baddies continue to kill two people per night. I would prefer to stay village.

Day 4 Lynch Tally
kata (1) - Suni
Sporty () -
Wonder () -
dubz (2) - Barks, Sporty
Suni (2) - kata, Wonder

5/6
@WildZoo and @Sunbodi are in the lead
lynch close in ~1 hour
Missing: @WildZoo

Dubz, I have reason to believe you're village and I don't want village to lose right now.

If you have to lynch me for self-prez I won't hold it against you. I also won't vote for you because I don't want to have a tie and have 2 villagers die :(

SAR hinted at Dubz' role last night so I can't in good conscience vote there even for self prez because I think we are at lylo

I ISOed kata and I really don't feel good about them. They tunneled me and Alissa for the first 3 days.

They posted the most (content not post wise) today and it has all been anti-me.

I think kata is mafia compulsive hider

SAR was mason meaning there was another mason. SAR and Dubz kept protecting each other so I believe Dubz is the other mason. But I might be wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Can someone explain to me how there could be 2 village cops distributed. That seems way too unbalanced toward hurting mafia. I don't know how this setup was created and if the mods just randomized literal roles to be used or they picked them specifically.

I'm not saying sunbodi isn't a village cop. I just find this fact strange.