You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@Barkley13 is there a reason why you are not helping wolf/mafia/whatever hunt?
lynch sporty
pressure for thoughts or anything
pressure for thoughts or anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4 Lynch Tally
kata (1) - Suni
Sporty (1) - Wonder
2/6
lynch close in ~6 hours
kata (1) - Suni
Sporty (1) - Wonder
2/6
lynch close in ~6 hours
Yes I think you and sporty are village@Barkley13 do you have any thoughts you would like to share or reads or anything
Which means POE says dubz, sun, or kata. I’m leaning kata more village based on posts though
Well it’s kinda difficult when no one is around when I’ve been here before work the last two days but I wouldn’t say I haven’t been helping at all@Barkley13 is there a reason why you are not helping wolf/mafia/whatever hunt?

@katashark please give thoughts
what about kata's posts makes you lean village. can you give examples and explainI’m leaning kata more village based on posts though
I'm village, I'm pretty sure wonder is village as well. I think sun is a werewolf cop. Dubz is hard for me to read properly. Sport is iffy for me, leaning wolf I think. Barks has been more helpful. Similar to my thoughts yesterday on sport and barks.
@Sunbodi you did not receive results N2 because I am the Town Hider, so your investigation would have failed.
*edited for grammar
@Sunbodi you did not receive results N2 because I am the Town Hider, so your investigation would have failed.
*edited for grammar
D
deleted804295
Could you post reads on players? What makes people helpful? What makes people unhelpful?I'm village, I'm pretty sure wonder is village as well. I think sun is a werewolf cop. Dubz is hard for me to read properly. Sport is iffy for me, leaning wolf I think. Barks has been more helpful. Similar to my thoughts yesterday on sport and barks.
@Sunbodi you did not receive results N2 because I am the Town Hider, so your investigation would have failed.
*edited for grammar
There's very little to go from here.
can you do the same. post reads? All you have been doing is yelling at people which is not helpful.Could you post reads on players? What makes people helpful? What makes people unhelpful?
There's very little to go from here.
D
deleted804295
I posted my thoughts throughout the thread.@Sunbodi do you have thoughts
Night actions:
N1 Wonder, not maf
N2 Kata, no results
N3 Bark, not maf
Based on the very little kata and sporty have posted this entire game (which has gone on for 4 days) I've been sus of them.
I was sus of Dubz until last night but now I'm no longer sus of them. I'm fairly certain I know their role based on context clues last night but I might be wrong.
D
deleted804295
I also do not believe kata's role claim. They only appear on thread when others put pressure on them as if they check the thread throughout the day but only actually talk if someone mentions them. I used to not a bat an eye towards this sort of game play but after Eriyo did this in WWarrios and flipped scum I especially look out for people who do this. Same thing for sporty.
Going based on number of posts does not tell us if you are village @Sunbodi . It's easy to slide by as a wolf/mafia/whatever with that. It would be most helpful if you were able to point to posts that make you feel sus or questioning people showing wolf hunting motivation or good thoughtful questions showing wolfhunting
Night actions:
N1: hide behind genny, I didn't die, so genny is village.
N2: don't trust anyone else, so I hid behind genny again. She then died that night.
N3: hide behind wonder. I didn't die, so wonder is village.
N1: hide behind genny, I didn't die, so genny is village.
N2: don't trust anyone else, so I hid behind genny again. She then died that night.
N3: hide behind wonder. I didn't die, so wonder is village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Thanks for this. I also investigated wonder and they showed up as not mafia so I'm keen to believe this.Night actions:
N1: hide behind genny, I didn't die, so genny is village.
N2: don't trust anyone else, so I hid behind genny again. She then died that night.
N3: hide behind wonder. I didn't die, so wonder is village.
Unlynch kata
Lynch sporty
Helpful in hunting non-villagers, posts on thread that are not fluff or sidebar nonsense, but actually helpful. I feel like barks has done that in most posts.Could you post reads on players? What makes people helpful? What makes people unhelpful?
There's very little to go from here.
Sporty's posts on the other hand, have been less helpful to hunting non-village.
D
deleted804295
Hey, idc if you want to lynch me just don't talk to me this way. I've been consistently posting throughout the game and I will not answer to orders like this.@Sunbodi I expect you are writing up an analysis post to give your reads.
D
deleted804295
If you want me to post about players I can do so if you treat me with decency and respect. I have responsibilities to take care of. My sick father to tend to, and life outside of this game. Detailed ISO on each player takes me about 2 hours. Definitely not going to do it if I'm being barked at and "expected to do". I also do not like this singling out.
I came here on a holiday when I could've been spending more time with my family. I'm logging out and I'll come back when I have the time to.
I came here on a holiday when I could've been spending more time with my family. I'm logging out and I'll come back when I have the time to.
Sorry sun but I'm just mad about how no one is talking and the amount of unknowns in this game structure. Sorry to take it out on you.
D
deleted804295
Thanks for the apology. I realize a lot of people are AWOL and you want to talk to the people that are here but there's a way to say things and ways to not say things.Sorry sun but I'm just mad about how no one is talking and the amount of unknowns in this game structure. Sorry to take it out on you.
I'm also sorry I snapped. I just have a lot on my plate right now on top of this game.
****************************************
Sorry sun, I hope things get better in your personal life soon.
****************************************
Sorry sun, I hope things get better in your personal life soon.
****************************************
I feel like she’s done at good job since D1 thinking things through and really explaining her thoughts.what about kata's posts makes you lean village. can you give examples and explaining her thoughts.
I don’t agree that she’s only posted when she’s been mentioned and other people have said that she tends to be quieter. Her posts have genuinely felt like non-village hunting to me.
And then of course she just role claimed lol
Here’s a couple quotes I felt good about
She seems wolfiest to me out of my sketch reads so far: alissa, 3m, and big cats. Possible noob wolf vote to lynch dubz as a potential threat. Seems too in the spotlight - like she is sticking out from the rest. Just vibes/feels really.
edit cuz format was messed upShe panicked with 2 votes on her instead of actually defending? Just pointing out that she has been lynched D1 before (most of us have), and wants to stay because she isn't trying to be sketchy. I think everyone is trying to not be sketchy.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmmmm
I'm still stuck on this level of absence not really being in sporty's team player wheelhouse
Could see it if she was alone
I'm still stuck on this level of absence not really being in sporty's team player wheelhouse
Could see it if she was alone
So I’m fairly confident there’s 2 non-villagers left
I agree based on 2 kills last night. Do you think mafia, wolves, or aliens?So I’m fairly confident there’s 2 non-villagers left
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I'm gonna...
lynch sporty
Gotta respect the POE
lynch sporty
Gotta respect the POE
uh huh, because lynching mafia in a faction game clears someone as village.Y'all can get off my dick now 😎
Well... at that exact moment? I was lying on my couch, cheering Dubz on as she cleaned her kitchen.@SportPonies what are you up to
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know darn well I am village. Stop this or I'm gonna park my vote on you again.I think I'm gonna...
lynch sporty
Gotta respect the POE
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You still feeling ~nervous~ about me sport sport? Speak carefully.uh huh, because lynching mafia in a faction game clears someone as village.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uhhhh did I miss a seer result in my role PM or something?You know darn well I am village. Stop this or I'm gonna park my vote on you again.
Is that a euphemism to ask if I'm annoyed with you?You still feeling ~nervous~ about me sport sport? Speak carefully.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No that's me asking if you actually believe I'm scum. Because all game you've only thrown shade at me and SAR, apparently for daring to have village reads on each other, and SAR flipped village. So you might want to rethink your tactic.Is that a euphemism to ask if I'm annoyed with you?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Essentially
Come at me bro
I may be drinking
Come at me bro
I may be drinking
This is not what I was saying at all. If that is what I had perceived, then I wouldn't have been putting you guys on my sketch list.No that's me asking if you actually believe I'm scum. Because all game you've only thrown shade at me and SAR, apparently for daring to have village reads on each other, and SAR flipped village. So you might want to rethink your tactic.
Now it's irrelevant anyway but meh.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Since it's the only thing you've really talked about all game I'm interested in the thought processThis is not what I was saying at all. If that is what I had perceived, then I wouldn't have been putting you guys on my sketch list.
Now it's irrelevant anyway but meh.
And also your current thoughts
I think Wondering's play (contrary to what I believe @katashark said) has been largely fluff. I'm not going to pull exact quotes because I would probably be pulling... basically every quote she's said. But pulling up a list of her posts on this thread comes back with one of two things:
1) Poking people to give their reads (especially today)
or
2) pulling up the ability list and theorizing on mechanics
The second is something I do quite love doing myself, but if that's going to be the only thing she offers to the thread, it definitely comes off shady. An attempt to be helpful without actually providing useful input.
1) Poking people to give their reads (especially today)
or
2) pulling up the ability list and theorizing on mechanics
The second is something I do quite love doing myself, but if that's going to be the only thing she offers to the thread, it definitely comes off shady. An attempt to be helpful without actually providing useful input.
You guys were acting shifty with each other. You were acting like you couldn't put a solid read on her. It felt very Mexican standoffish and made me feel like one or both of you had to be scum.Since it's the only thing you've really talked about all game I'm interested in the thought process
And also your current thoughts
Also I'm working on it, yeesh.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Try againI think Wondering's play (contrary to what I believe @katashark said) has been largely fluff. I'm not going to pull exact quotes because I would probably be pulling... basically every quote she's said. But pulling up a list of her posts on this thread comes back with one of two things:
1) Poking people to give their reads (especially today)
or
2) pulling up the ability list and theorizing on mechanics
The second is something I do quite love doing myself, but if that's going to be the only thing she offers to the thread, it definitely comes off shady. An attempt to be helpful without actually providing useful input.
Lynch Wondering
While I ISO everyone else. I'm inclined to believe sunny is village based on what I've seen so far.
Also, my night actions have been point blank useless so far this game lol
While I ISO everyone else. I'm inclined to believe sunny is village based on what I've seen so far.
Also, my night actions have been point blank useless so far this game lol
Why? You magically have seering results in your PM box for her, huh?Try again
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wasn't acting. I don't get a soul read on SAR D1 every single game. I gradually felt better about her, and felt comfy putting her in my village pile, but no I never got the 100% village SAR ping (it's harder when she's busy).You guys were acting shifty with each other. You were acting like you couldn't put a solid read on her. It felt very Mexican standoffish and made me feel like one or both of you had to be scum.
Also I'm working on it, yeesh.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
These are the exact things she got lynched for in wwarriors and I believe you know thatWhy? You magically have seering results in your PM box for her, huh?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
actually, I peaced out and stopped reading the thread after about page 50 or soThese are the exact things she got lynched for in wwarriors and I believe you know that
I think there’s one of 2 of those if I had to guess but not sure which onesI agree based on 2 kills last night. Do you think mafia, wolves, or aliens?
Mine, on the other hand, have been very usefulAlso, my night actions have been point blank useless so far this game lol
I’ve been trying to decide the best time to reveal and with katas role reveal it seems like a good time
SO I’m the village bloodhound. My results so far
N1- 3m, not village
N2- wondering, village
N3- sporty, village
which leaves Sunni, dubz, and kata (who I’m eliminating based on role reveal)
SO I’m the village bloodhound. My results so far
N1- 3m, not village
N2- wondering, village
N3- sporty, village
which leaves Sunni, dubz, and kata (who I’m eliminating based on role reveal)
Lynch dubz
what was kata's reveal? sorry, I can go back but I feel like I'm missing a big chunk of context from the few pages I didn't read and I need to do something before I can go back and actually reread those.I’ve been trying to decide the best time to reveal and with katas role reveal it seems like a good time
SO I’m the village bloodhound. My results so far
N1- 3m, not village
N2- wondering, village
N3- sporty, village
which leaves Sunni, dubz, and kata (who I’m eliminating based on role reveal)![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 160K