CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what about that indicated Wondering was mason? Did SAR drop hints in regard to her ability or am I missing something here.
Reading between the lines...people don't often have strong reason to believe others are village D1. And see SAR's post from yesterday that suni quoted.

Members don't see this ad.

tinfoil: Dubz and Wondering are scum and set this elaborate plan up to believe the mason thing happened organically

just remembered that Barks claimed looking into Wondering.

Members don't see this ad :)
what about that indicated Wondering was mason? Did SAR drop hints in regard to her ability or am I missing something here.

From mason chat, SAR talking about thoughts on WZ.
Also I feel like she's probably village based on how she handled my "sad face" from yesterday and how that whole discussion went down

Day 4 Lynch Tally
kata (2)
- Suni, dubz
Sporty () -
Wonder () -
dubz (1) - Barks
Suni (1) - kata

4/6
kata is in the lead
lynch close in ~10 minutes
Missing: Wonder, Sporty

Reactions: 1 user
The only reason why I'm scared of lynching Dubz is because of what SAR said....

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know. I thrive on evaluating interactions and this game screws with that so I'm doing things more one at a time.
If the people I need to be telling the truth are telling the truth, that means suni is and that makes me angery since she sounds exactly freaking the same as she does when village.

Maybe WZ's role was a way to balance the game (Mafia vs Werewolf) and that's why there are 2 village cops :thinking:

Just go ahead and look at my actions from last night again. I'm either mafia in a pack with coffee (which, lol, right ok) or I'm another scum who stayed on her lynch when she was claiming vengeful. Risking my life and my team's win condition. Logic that out for me.

I'm not going to risk losing game by voting Dubz since SAR warned it would be a bad lynch.

I've been uncomfortable with kata since D1 so I'm leaving vote there.

If the people I need to be telling the truth are telling the truth, that means suni is and that makes me angery since she sounds exactly freaking the same as she does when village.
Shes played hundreds of games of town of salem or whatever. I wouldn't expect her to play wildly different as a wolf.

Shes played hundreds of games of town of salem or whatever. I wouldn't expect her to play wildly different as a wolf.
Town of Salem plays really significantly different than WW does here, and maintaining tone isn't nearly as important there. Idk if there's honestly all that much as far as transferable skill between the two, besides puzzling things out.

Final Day 4 Lynch Tally
kata (2)
- Suni, dubz
Sporty () -
Wonder () -
dubz (1) - Barks
Suni (1) - kata
Barks (1) - Wonder

5/6
Missing: Sporty

And now the expedition has taken us to South America! Between the giant snakes, deadly rivers and the venomous bugs, I can't think of many redeeming features for this place. This was not an ideal tourist destination!
katashark has been voted out. They were Lost on the Amazon (1983), A Mafia Compulsive Hider.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I kept telling you guys :rolleyes: .

But yeah. Kill sunny. You guys have been trying to kill me since D1. Nothing new here.

So this is fun and stuff.

Barks is village and clears the last villager tonight.
ooooooor she's killed, her actions are verified, and that means suni is the last scum?

(Unless it's Dubz)

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
So this is fun and stuff.

Barks is village and clears the last villager tonight.
ooooooor she's killed, her actions are verified, and that means suni is the last scum?

(Unless it's Dubz)
Or just maybe, you saying that will make scum frame me and make us lose the entire game.

:smack::smack::smack:

I actually wish I died earlier on because the scum kept me until endgame to make us lose.

Why kill sunny?

Her villagers will kill her off anyways every single game. :cryi:

I freaking hate endgames. This is why I was nonchalant when I was almost lynched D1. Better off dying early than losing the entire game as a villager in endgame.

This is giving me wwarriors vibes and it makes me really sad

I'm off. Scum, please kill me.

Rather die now than last 5 days being crucified by my own teammates.