CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, I see what you’re saying.
But I also don’t see what you’re saying because Wonder claimed late enough that there were plenty of town options to fakeclaim that would have been entirely safe (like vanilla town) or relatively safe given how many people had already claimed.

Ow, my brain. I need caffeine.
 
I do think this makes me feel more confident in my Zenge read, though. Coming up with slightly off the wall theories is something I associate with village!Zenge much more than scum!Zenge. When he’s scumming, he usually goes for low hanging fruit and picks apart their posts.

I’m saying scumming because he’s not compatible with Chaos here, so wolfing isn’t appropriate to say, but I’m specifically referring to his wolf meta. His play in the SDN game didn't fit either of these descriptions, but that makes sense with what his wincon was.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it’s pretty hard to assume it would play out in Chaos’s favor.

Chaos claims Goo.
Lumi claims Goo.
Chaos says Lumi is lying.
Who does village believe?
From my perspective, without a compelling reason not to, I’m more inclined to believe Lumi, because why on earth would a wolf!Lumi counter claim Chaos there? If Lumi was wrong and Chaos was right, then Wolf!Lumi guaranteed themselves a D2 yeet.

So if village, following that logic, is more inclined to believe Lumi over Chaos, then Chaos fighting Lumi, even knowing Lumi is lying, doesn’t end well for Chaos.
Engaged
 
Wolf theater is fun though
It is, but IIRC from champs, Lumi had self-metaed that scum theater was one of their weaker points and they don’t really like to do it as a result.

Self meta, WIFOM, but they were village when they claimed that, makes me more inclined to believe it.
 
Too complex and unusual here since Lumis effectively buried chaos and chaos pretty much threw his hands up and readily admitted to fakeclaim
I agree, they did not feel like they were on the same side to me. Especially since there wasn't really any attention or pressure on either of them until that, it just seems so risky and unnecessary
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, look at alley and some of the others, who are pretty much refusing to even consider the (IMO more likely) possibility of a town 5D chess move there. alley doesn’t even want to entertain the notion of it, she just wants to bury them because “lying bad.” Without thinking about that if Lumi’s claims are true, it’s a move that makes sense for a decent town PR to make to buy themselves more time to use it.
I somehow missed this. Thinking
 
Mostly I feel worse about Dubz because it seems very unusual for her to take a strong stand on genny so early, and I don’t agree with what she’s saying about genny. I would very much expect her to give it at least another day for The Genny Way to appear with genny playing imo pretty much to her usual standards, even with more content than some games where Dubz has been like “not seeing the genny way but too early to tell”
Hmm interesting

I have both as neutral currently
 
Me to me: Don't mention the beginnings of a blocc, it'll just spook her more and she'll put you in the block

Me to me:
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
Stop being so spooky
 
Okay, but now I’m circled back around to not understanding Chaos’ reaction there if we’re in a world where he knew Lumi was lying.

I’ve been stuck on this train of thought all night, it’s just not clicking into place for me.

The rest of Zenge’s theory makes sense to me and would explain some of the things I had questions about, but I’m really struggling to make this part make sense in my head.
I see the case where chaos and Wondy are compatible but if Lumi is scum, they aren’t compatible with either of them
 
I do think this makes me feel more confident in my Zenge read, though. Coming up with slightly off the wall theories is something I associate with village!Zenge much more than scum!Zenge. When he’s scumming, he usually goes for low hanging fruit and picks apart their posts.

I’m saying scumming because he’s not compatible with Chaos here, so wolfing isn’t appropriate to say, but I’m specifically referring to his wolf meta. His play in the SDN game didn't fit either of these descriptions, but that makes sense with what his wincon was.
I can agree with this
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Madagascar pls?
Madagascar doesn’t count because I wasn’t going to murder gently remove to the cozy afterlife everyone in a tie in my first game, then no one would have signed up for my games again. Especially not a tie that would have taken out 25% of my roster.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad