You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm not trying to “crucify” anyone. I’m giving my opinions on what I read and that’s it - didn’t even say that you were scum. Just said it made me uncomfy.Okay, well, this being a ridiculous argument aside, I wasn’t the first one to put the letters together and spell the word on the thread, Dubz was.
So I don’t understand your insistence on crucifying me for “outting Lumi’s PR”.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I really don't go around asking people to role reveal ever, as any affiliation, outside of special circumstances (and I wasn't asking you for a full role reveal anyway - just for your affiliation). I can see how it would make you uncomfortable, but context is important. In Sporty's situation it was because the person she had subbed in for (Lumi) had claimed to be a seer and had been gone for 48 hours, and I was trying to make sure if they got seer results we would have them before night close. Actually the only thing I asked her initially was whether they had gotten any n1 results. The fact she didn't realize the urgency concerned me that Lumi had lied about being a seer, which turned out to be true.Some thoughts since last night:
I found myself nodding along with sporty while she was pushing back to dubz about spilling the beans on her role. I was equally uncomfortable when I came into a game I did not know about and was immediately asked to role reveal. Maybe that's a CYO thing, but usually that is a big scum red flag for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Yeet Tally
Wonder (1) - dubz
mayo (2) - mkg, alley
3/8
yeet close in ~12.5 hours
Wonder (1) - dubz
mayo (2) - mkg, alley
3/8
yeet close in ~12.5 hours
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah, I think we were talking past each other then. I wasn't voting genny for being part of a pack necessarily, it was for what I thought was non-village genny behavior.I already said that I think Genny is not wolf Genny. Based mostly off of feels and having wolfed with her/woferated/been wolferated by her in the past. 3P genny? That's a different question. I don't think she's in a pack.
Maybe we aren’t as far apart as we thought. I’m happy to tell you my affiliation, but I don’t know what the choices were. I’m village. I have a good ability, but with a catch.Ah, I think we were talking past each other then. I wasn't voting genny for being part of a pack necessarily, it was for what I thought was non-village genny behavior.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It would be cool if you could tell us who you do think is scum then. Or give any reads at all.I'm not trying to “crucify” anyone. I’m giving my opinions on what I read and that’s it - didn’t even say that you were scum. Just said it made me uncomfy.
***** not game related
Confused. MKG used the banana phone. Why couldn’t she join us in skeleton grove?
*******
Just because I died before the stumps took over in the anniversary game doesn’t mean I wasn’t traumatized
I tried to get you into Skeleton Grove![]()
Confused. MKG used the banana phone. Why couldn’t she join us in skeleton grove?
*******
I agree with both sentences. The thought about shorty dying so early was a small consideration in my brain for scum!zenge. I’m assuming true was at least being truthful about killing shorty.Zenge is attempting to game solve and is probably village. I thought he might be a wolf when shorty was killed N1, but if that was True then I feel better about him.
unyeet mayo
His posts this morning have been very agreeable. I get his points about Dubz and Zenge, and can see where he’s coming from with genny. I don’t think he’s the right vote for today.
I guess what I really take issue with by saying it “makes you uncomy” you’re essentially casting suspicion onto me.I'm not trying to “crucify” anyone. I’m giving my opinions on what I read and that’s it - didn’t even say that you were scum. Just said it made me uncomfy.
In this case you’re trying to shade me for “Outting Lumi’s PR” which again is absurd.
1. Lumi said “Go look at my first post, the first letter of each word is my role.” “B L O O D H O U N D”
2. Dubz was actually the first one to point blank say the word Bloodhound, not me.
So you can nitpick the word “crucify” but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re manufacturing sus on me and claiming I did something I didn’t and that feels super scummy.
This post makes me feel better about you and worse about wonderI guess what I really take issue with by saying it “makes you uncomy” you’re essentially casting suspicion onto me.
In this case you’re trying to shade me for “Outting Lumi’s PR” which again is absurd.
1. Lumi said “Go look at my first post, the first letter of each word is my role.” “B L O O D H O U N D”
2. Dubz was actually the first one to point blank say the word Bloodhound, not me.
So you can nitpick the word “crucify” but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re manufacturing sus on me and claiming I did something I didn’t and that feels super scummy.
@WonderingStudent I don’t know if you’re caught up yet, but could you please give us some reads?
Also @Zenge142 have you posted a reads list lately and I missed it?
Also @Zenge142 have you posted a reads list lately and I missed it?
No, I commented on Dubz’s and said mine was similar but I had MK higher, and I think genny lower.Also @Zenge142 have you posted a reads list lately and I missed it?
Village:
Dubz
Vis
Alley
- I feel best about these three, and most comfortable calling them village.
MK - I’ve said a lot here already.
Neutral -> Wolfy
Mayo - I just haven’t seen enough to know yet.
Genny - She hasn’t been here much lately, which is fine, but I just don’t get the impression that she’s scum hunting and Game solving when she is here. Dubz’s reversal gives me pause though.
Wonder - There’s been a fair amount that I’ve found scummy. The throwing shade on me for “outting Lumi’s PR” thing for example.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m bored
Anybody want to liven up the thread
Anybody want to liven up the thread
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
OkayI’m bored
Anybody want to liven up the thread
Unyeet wonder yeet alley
*****Anybody want to liven up the thread
I could do a little skeleton ghost dance while waving village flags.
*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ok i'm back early. did y'all solve it yet?
how about the black goo affiliation card?Wonder - There’s been a fair amount that I’ve found scummy. The throwing shade on me for “outting Lumi’s PR” thing for example.
Unyeet true
I’m not risking anybody getting to maj before we hear true out
Alley he literally just confessed to being scum.
Seems kind of harsh on true after being outed.
Not that we would have sheeped the vote for too long but we can hear them out. Info is info - why is it bad to wait to hammer. True was an extremely easy vote for scum to pile onto and scream on thread “They admit it! Vote em out before they kill you all” - all the while just going for the easy push to keep their own packmates/self free from being on the possible chopping block or questioned. + Zenge trying to make other players jump on board that hammering True right away where there 1.5 hrs before vote close. I realize this is similar to the conversation of working or not working with 3P and people have pretty strong opinions on that front - not matter wolf/village allignment
I was referring to how you responded to alley unvoting true and who said she doesn't want to get to maj.I literally never said “Let’s hammer” this is an absurd lie you’re telling.
i really don’t like this. We spent an entire cycle talking about players and where to vote. Which you barely contributed to.
This literally didn’t happen. Where did I ever tell people you need to hammer or you need to vote for True? I really don’t like people lying about what I’m saying and doing on thread.
I'm sorry that I haven't been here to contribute but I'm trying my best. I try to catch up on the thread before posting so that I don't contribute to the pages being unnecessarily long and bombarding with the same questions. Just means I'm not as present as higher posters.
Could just as easily have been a role card instead of affiliation. Idk. That’s not really factoring in too much into my read of them compared to their play overall.how about the black goo affiliation card?
Wonder - starting to get concerned here given the weird things she's decided to focus on, and that it seems she's kind of skating by on her role claim. She's also way underposting what I remember from her prior village games, though memory is faulty so she could have had less active ones. I also don't have a good feel for what her reads are.
I'm usually on the lower end of posting but I've also not played in a while
No one blocked anyone last night? And we only had 1 kill and a stumping?
So the 4 kill N1 - stumpington, alien(s), wolves, and a mystery. No one wants to claim that last kill?
That makes me think we've got a wolf 1x vig who used their kill N1.
So the 4 kill N1 - stumpington, alien(s), wolves, and a mystery. No one wants to claim that last kill?
That makes me think we've got a wolf 1x vig who used their kill N1.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, pls halpok i'm back early. did y'all solve it yet?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is kind of what I was thinking as well but I'm hesitant to make assumptions (True could have had a partner who got a 1x vig for instance)No one blocked anyone last night? And we only had 1 kill and a stumping?
So the 4 kill N1 - stumpington, alien(s), wolves, and a mystery. No one wants to claim that last kill?
That makes me think we've got a wolf 1x vig who used their kill N1.
Nook i'm back early. did y'all solve it yet?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know you are but there is a difference between lower end of posting and like...being outposted by someone who was only in the game for one night cycleI'm usually on the lower end of posting but I've also not played in a while
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So uh
About that voting huh
Um
Vote genny
???
About that voting huh
Um
Vote genny
???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why genny?So uh
About that voting huh
Um
Vote genny
???
wrong, try again.So uh
About that voting huh
Um
Vote genny
???
I don’t know, I feel worse about Wonder’s posting and I do kind of like the idea of someone having picked mafia (or even cult) black goo. Other people don’t seem to be as enthused about the idea of picking mafia black goo as me, though, so maybe it’s unlikely she used goo for ability. I’m not sure where the votes are currently but pretty sure most are on Wondy and don’t want to hammer her
the point of this game is to talk about our suspicions and our feels. I didn't remember that WZ was the first to mention the bloodhound claim so it's a simple miscommunication/misremembering. I'm just unsure why this point blew up in your eyes as much as it didI guess what I really take issue with by saying it “makes you uncomy” you’re essentially casting suspicion onto me.
In this case you’re trying to shade me for “Outting Lumi’s PR” which again is absurd.
1. Lumi said “Go look at my first post, the first letter of each word is my role.” “B L O O D H O U N D”
2. Dubz was actually the first one to point blank say the word Bloodhound, not me.
So you can nitpick the word “crucify” but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re manufacturing sus on me and claiming I did something I didn’t and that feels super scummy.
You literally said thisI was referring to how you responded to alley unvoting true and who said she doesn't want to get to maj.
I never once tried to get people to hammer True.+ Zenge trying to make other players jump on board that hammering True right away where there 1.5 hrs before vote close.
My response to Alley was confusion over her unyeeting True when he admitting to being scum.
You tried to claim I was trying to get people to hammer True which is an outright lie, and now you’re trying to backpedal about it.
The evasiveness and defensiveness has seemed a bit different from usual village gennyWhy genny?
i don't care if True had a partner. Aliens get one kill, so they're not killing anyone tonight. Someone killed last night, so either wolves or mafia are in play.This is kind of what I was thinking as well but I'm hesitant to make assumptions (True could have had a partner who got a 1x vig for instance)
I think it’s just me.but pretty sure most are on Wondy and don’t want to hammer her
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes, I'm saying that we don't know whether the kill last night was another wolf (in which case looking at interactions with chaos might be helpful) or mafia. We don't even know for sure that the 3rd kill n1 was wolves, it could have been mafia with a vig shot for those two kills.i don't care if True had a partner. Aliens get one kill, so they're not killing anyone tonight. Someone killed last night, so either wolves or mafia are in play.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Excuse you?I think it’s just me.
I thought you were joke voting for Alley? Did you come back?Excuse you?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was in italics so I assumed it wouldn't be counted lolI thought you were joke voting for Alley? Did you come back?
Fwiw I don’t see what zenge is seeing on this point. I read it as alley: “I’ll unvote to avoid early hammer” -> z: “alley wtf he’s outted” -> wonder: “hm I’m concerned the reason Z is objecting to this could be that he wants to hammer true early to get easy points for Village Zeal Over Yeeting Scum and/or to close discussion early”. I don’t think that’s what Z is doing but I don’t think it’s sus Wonder saw that as a possibility.I was referring to how you responded to alley unvoting true and who said she doesn't want to get to maj.
I'm sorry that I haven't been here to contribute but I'm trying my best. I try to catch up on the thread before posting so that I don't contribute to the pages being unnecessarily long and bombarding with the same questions. Just means I'm not as present as higher posters.
yes, i agree with this. either chaos was a lone wolf and we're looking for mafia now, or chaos had a partner with a vig kill.Yes, I'm saying that we don't know whether the kill last night was another wolf (in which case looking at interactions with chaos might be helpful) or mafia. We don't even know for sure that the 3rd kill n1 was wolves, it could have been mafia with a vig shot for those two kills.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not backpedaling at all. Voting # => hammer. I guess I can't hyperbolize guys. It's very village to me to try and unvote someone to give them more time to speak and for us to have more time until Day close (ie alley) => someone insinuating that alley shouldn't unvote them to give them more space before we get to majYou literally said this
I never once tried to get people to hammer True.
My response to Alley was confusion over her unyeeting True when he admitting to being scum.
You tried to claim I was trying to get people to hammer True which is an outright lie, and now you’re trying to backpedal about it.
but it was also in bold.It was in italics so I assumed it wouldn't be counted lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, if I had been here during that whole thing, I probably would have had the same "wtf" reaction. When you're village and outted scum comes out saying they're 100% sure you're mafia, someone unvoting them at that moment is going to get an incredulous reaction.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fair point. Well, just to be sure...but it was also in bold.
unvote alley vote wonder
But her reason was right in her postI mean, if I had been here during that whole thing, I probably would have had the same "wtf" reaction. When you're village and outted scum comes out saying they're 100% sure you're mafia, someone unvoting them at that moment is going to get an incredulous reaction.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 160K