You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think I’m down for this. Haven’t given a ton of thought to the mechanics of when to massclaim, since we usually have fully closed games here, but considering the deathrate I agree I wouldn’t be surprised if tonight is our last chance.@WonderingStudent
@alleycat03
@holdthemayo
@Zenge142
@Viscernable
@mkg323
We are (or...I am...I can't tell if genny is actually in favor or not) discussing a potential mass role reveal since there is a real possibility that today is VoLo. It would be cool to get thoughts from everyone.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mayo pls. You have to go like, at least 3rdI would prefer to go last because I don't trust the rest of you...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pretty sure we all voted you first alreadyI would prefer to go last because I don't trust the rest of you...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@WonderingStudent @holdthemayo
It is time. I don't think anyone is in strong disagreement that the two of you should reveal first, other than perhaps yourselves.
It is time. I don't think anyone is in strong disagreement that the two of you should reveal first, other than perhaps yourselves.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Who knows when mkg will show up again...we may have to skip her and suffer the consequences
Day 3 Yeet Tally
Wonder (2) - Zenge, dubz
mayo (1) - mkg
alley () -
genny (1) - Vis
4/8
yeet close in ~2.5 hours
Wonder (2) - Zenge, dubz
mayo (1) - mkg
alley () -
genny (1) - Vis
4/8
yeet close in ~2.5 hours
This makes me upsetti spaghettii'm thinking about voting alley or vis
i like spaghetti.This makes me upsetti spaghetti
@WonderingStudent @holdthemayo
It is time. I don't think anyone is in strong disagreement that the two of you should reveal first, other than perhaps yourselves.
I feel like myself is the only agreement that matters in this.
I'm frankly uncomfortable that you have been pushing for me to reveal since I joined the game.
Bro how many times do I have to tell the thread that I thought the best course of action was to wait for a vig to get rid of him in case he was telling the truth about being Judas? I wasn’t defending chaos, I was saying that it was better for a vig to take him out.well vis is trying to kill me, and alley was defending chaos.
oh come on, what's the worst that can happen?I feel like myself is the only agreement that matters in this.
I'm frankly uncomfortable that you have been pushing for me to reveal since I joined the game.
at least 3 more timesBro how many times do I have to tell the thread that I thought the best course of action was to wait for a vig to get rid of him in case he was telling the truth about being Judas? I wasn’t defending chaos, I was saying that it was better for a vig to take him out.
oh come on, what's the worst that can happen?
If I were scum, I could easily lie and make something up, so perhaps I have a reason for being this way.
Maybe I'm just obstinate.
Could be both
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That is misconstruing the situation. I asked you to reveal which card was used for your affiliation when you joined, which the rest of us had all already done at that point.I feel like myself is the only agreement that matters in this.
I'm frankly uncomfortable that you have been pushing for me to reveal since I joined the game.
Now I am asking you to reveal because there is a solid chance that if we get this vote wrong and scum kills overnight, the game is over. And I am not the only person here agreeing with the course of action. So please.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Like I am begging you to work with me here if you're village
Anyway, I'm fine with Wonder or MK tonight.
Vote MK
Vote MK
Doesn’t everyone want to go last?I would prefer to go last because I don't trust the rest of you...
pretty sure you can make something up if you're village too.If I were scum, I could easily lie and make something up, so perhaps I have a reason for being this way.
Maybe I'm just obstinate.
Could be both
Like it sure seems like it’s the most popular choice. I don’t have anything to hide so I’ll go at any point. But I agree that POE members should go first logically
i promise it will be more fun if i go lastDoesn’t everyone want to go last?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg were you the goo all alongi promise it will be more fun if i go last
Me too, but I don’t like your sus of mei like spaghetti.
If you’re goo and you goo’d everyone except for me I’m gonna be so sadi promise it will be more fun if i go last
pretty sure you can make something up if you're village too.
??? to what end?
That’s not true. She asked for you to share your affiliation card, which shorty asked everyone else for within an hour of the game thread opening. I think that request was quite reasonableI feel like myself is the only agreement that matters in this.
I'm frankly uncomfortable that you have been pushing for me to reveal since I joined the game.
if you have a village role that gets utility from being attacked by wolves/mafia, that's the kind of lie i can condone.??? to what end?
That’s not true. She asked for you to share your affiliation card, which shorty asked everyone else for within an hour of the game thread opening. I think that request was quite reasonable
I still don't even understand what this means.
1. I wasn’t defending chaos, I wanted a vig to take him out.at least 3 more times
2. Chaos should’ve been taken out by a vig, which is what I advocated for. NOT defending him.
3. I thought chaos could’ve been Judas, so a vig would’ve been the best choice to kill him. I said a vig should shoot him, which is not defending him.
4. Pew pew chaos not defending him
i keep wishing your pic is gif, and zoidberg finally eats the pigeonI still don't even understand what this means.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you ask the mods? Like if you ask them "what role was used for my affiliation" they should be able to tell you. I said this earlier today.I still don't even understand what this means.
Have you asked the mods which cards your aff and role came from yet?I still don't even understand what this means.
so if you're not in chaos's pack, we're looking for 2-3 mafia?1. I wasn’t defending chaos, I wanted a vig to take him out.
2. Chaos should’ve been taken out by a vig, which is what I advocated for. NOT defending him.
3. I thought chaos could’ve been Judas, so a vig would’ve been the best choice to kill him. I said a vig should shoot him, which is not defending him.
4. Pew pew chaos not defending him
Whatever role you have was created by 2 cards. If Stagg had been around, he would’ve picked 2 cards out of 3. One card for affiliation (village, wolf, mafia, etc) and one card for ability (mason, cop, JOAT, etc).I still don't even understand what this means.
We have been requesting that you share your AFFILIATION card only.
Now we are discussing that everyone reveals their ability as well since we could be at marvolo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Zenge142 hi lurky
Couldn’t chaos have a wolf partner? And there be mafia? Or an alien is still around?so if you're not in chaos's pack, we're looking for 2-3 mafia?
Smh Zenge, don’t you know you’re only allowed to lurk on D1???@Zenge142 hi lurky
Hi, Just catching up. Glad to see the thread is a little more active finally@Zenge142 hi lurky
Also I’m big mad that we’ve correctly yeeted both days and could still lose the game to scum. That upsets me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're welcome 😛Hi, Just catching up. Glad to see the thread is a little more active finally
no one cares about aliens anymore. that's so yesterday. did you read anything i posted today about looking for mafia OR wolves, but not both?Couldn’t chaos have a wolf partner? And there be mafia? Or an alien is still around?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There's a bunch of possibilities, though it seems likely only one killing faction left based on the single kill last night, unless another kill was prevented. But if it was a block then you'd think someone would have said something already, and if it was protection I'd kinda have to wonder what the heck they were doing n1 lolCouldn’t chaos have a wolf partner? And there be mafia? Or an alien is still around?
@WonderingStudent Are you here and ready to reveal?
@holdthemayo hi what are you planning on doing? Are you going to reveal?
@holdthemayo hi what are you planning on doing? Are you going to reveal?
I don’t get why you think it could be one or the other. Cubs didn’t kill as SK last CYO because he wanted people to think there was only one killing faction. So I’m not ruling out that possibility eitherno one cares about aliens anymore. that's so yesterday. did you read anything i posted today about looking for mafia OR wolves, but not both?
Another kill could’ve been prevented OR some scum chose to no kill? Isn’t that still a possibility?There's a bunch of possibilities, though it seems likely only one killing faction left based on the single kill last night, unless another kill was prevented. But if it was a block then you'd think someone would have said something already, and if it was protection I'd kinda have to wonder what the heck they were doing n1 lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so what i'm hearing is that the POE should be broader than i'm currently thinking it is. and everyone is sus.I don’t get why you think it could be one or the other. Cubs didn’t kill as SK last CYO because he wanted people to think there was only one killing faction. So I’m not ruling out that possibility either
Or there’s scum out there that can’t kill for some reason (like true did actually have an alien partner, which seems unlikely) or there was a trade off with using an ability meant that scum couldn’t kill that night (something about the bloodsucker/stump ability said they couldn’t kill and stump on the same night, so there could be another similar role like that?)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why the heck would scum choose not to kill?Another kill could’ve been prevented OR some scum chose to no kill? Isn’t that still a possibility?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The only instance where the bloodsucker trade-off applies is if it's paired with an alien.Or there’s scum out there that can’t kill for some reason (like true did actually have an alien partner, which seems unlikely) or there was a trade off with using an ability meant that scum couldn’t kill that night (something about the bloodsucker/stump ability said they couldn’t kill and stump on the same night, so there could be another similar role like that?)
True could have had a partner, yes, I mentioned this earlier. There's still a killing faction remaining in that case though.
Yep, that’s pretty much what I’ve decided. CYO makes forming a village bloc so difficultso what i'm hearing is that the POE should be broader than i'm currently thinking it is. and everyone is sus.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 160K
