-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fine, just Vis/Zenge thenI know this isn't possible because I'm not scum
Im a watcher, although admittedly I’ve not been a very good one this game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also just realized Wonder misspoke earlier. There are 8 of us so maj is at 5, not 4.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Which watcher card was used for your role?Im a watcher, although admittedly I’ve not been a very good one this game
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Im a watcher, although admittedly I’ve not been a very good one this game
Also, targets please
I really hope not, but I do agree that it is possible.Fine, just Vis/Zenge then
The one that is admittedly not of village originWhich watcher card was used for your role?
I watched true N1 and then pulled a stagg and forgot to submit a night action last nightAlso, targets please
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tragic. Why in the world did you watch True?The one that is admittedly not of village origin
I watched true N1 and then pulled a stagg and forgot to submit a night action last night
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You still feeling that village read on mk @Zenge142 ?
Because I wasn’t scum reading him at the time, and thought someone might act on him, why else would I watch someone?Tragic. Why in the world did you watch True?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am trying to understand why you didn't watch someone who was likely to be an n1 kill target.Because I wasn’t scum reading him at the time, and thought someone might act on him, why else would I watch someone?
Are wolves omnivores or carnivores?
Um what why TrueThe one that is admittedly not of village origin
I watched true N1 and then pulled a stagg and forgot to submit a night action last night
Yeet mkgBecause I wasn’t scum reading him at the time, and thought someone might act on him, why else would I watch someone?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmmmm, not a fan of this, though I appreciate that you’re sharing and hopefully being honestThe one that is admittedly not of village origin
I watched true N1 and then pulled a stagg and forgot to submit a night action last night
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
CarnivoresAre wolves omnivores or carnivores?
I wouldn’t say the N1 kills were obvious by any means, looking back shorty was obvious given trues flip but like, the rest were not, at least to me, likely NK candidatesI am trying to understand why you didn't watch someone who was likely to be an n1 kill target.
Oh good! Then I cannot be a wolf, because I’m eating salad right now 😆Carnivores
I just don’t see a world where true would’ve been killed on N1I wouldn’t say the N1 kills were obvious by any means, looking back shorty was obvious given trues flip but like, the rest were not, at least to me, likely NK candidates
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, if you paid attention at all to people's village reads, they were all obvious, but that's kind of besides the point. You thought True was the most likely to be a kill target?I wouldn’t say the N1 kills were obvious by any means, looking back shorty was obvious given trues flip but like, the rest were not, at least to me, likely NK candidates
Based on how much sus he had on D1
Day 3 Yeet Tally
Wonder (2) - Zenge, dubz
mayo (1) - mkg
alley () -
genny () -
mkg (3) - mayo, Wonder, Vis
6/8
mkg is in the lead!
Missing: alley, genny
yeet close in ~50 minutes
Wonder (2) - Zenge, dubz
mayo (1) - mkg
alley () -
genny () -
mkg (3) - mayo, Wonder, Vis
6/8
mkg is in the lead!
Missing: alley, genny
yeet close in ~50 minutes
Whose turn is it to reveal now?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, genny by my original list unless we're humoring her request to go last. If we are, then you or Vis.Whose turn is it to reveal now?
I think genny, you, or IWhose turn is it to reveal now?
I can go now, is Vis still here? @ViscernableWell, genny by my original list unless we're humoring her request to go last. If we are, then you or Vis.
I don’t know but I’ll just do my reveal now.Whose turn is it to reveal now?
Affiliation: Town Lover
Ability: Alpha Werwolf
Apparently “Alpha Town” doesn’t do what I thought it was going to do.
Might as well. No harm in letting genny go last.Well, genny by my original list unless we're humoring her request to go last. If we are, then you or Vis.
Ope 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You messed up the order ZengesI don’t know but I’ll just do my reveal now.
Affiliation: Town Lover
Ability: Alpha Werwolf
Apparently “Alpha Town” doesn’t do what I thought it was going to do.
Might as well. No harm in letting genny go last.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Affiliation: village mason
Ability: village 1-time kingmaker
Ability: village 1-time kingmaker
Hindsight, yeah it wasn’t the best choice especially since a lot of the NKs had him in their POE, but he also was engaging with people and I agreed with him, so I thought it might be worth it. NKs aren’t always obvious, especially on N1, sometimes it’s WIFOM and sometimes it’s someone whos reads don’t line up with the majority, and had a wolf in their POE early. I thought his reads were just different enough from everyone that he could be a target.I mean, if you paid attention at all to people's village reads, they were all obvious, but that's kind of besides the point. You thought True was the most likely to be a kill target?
It’s fine! Now it’s Alley or Vis. Then you. Then genny’s BIG REVEALYou messed up the order Zenges![]()
So is this the variety where you just report as not guilty to a seer?I don’t know but I’ll just do my reveal now.
Affiliation: Town Lover
Ability: Alpha Werwolf
Apparently “Alpha Town” doesn’t do what I thought it was going to do.
Might as well. No harm in letting genny go last.
Vissy’s turn!It’s fine! Now it’s Alley or Vis. Then you. Then genny’s BIG REVEAL
Aff: village mason/doctor
Role: wolf-kill-immune serial killer
Role: wolf-kill-immune serial killer
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, at least we know that Zenge didn't swap his aff and ability cards since then he would have died when True died...I think...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay I guess it's my turn
Sigh
Sigh
I shiver with antici
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aff: Town Retired Werewolf Hunter
Ability: Alien Bloodsucker
Ability: Alien Bloodsucker
Pation
Ooooh interesting. So you’re immune to werewolf kills?Aff: village mason/doctor
Role: wolf-kill-immune serial killer
You’re our stumper???Aff: Town Retired Werewolf Hunter
Ability: Alien Bloodsucker![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah 😔You’re our stumper???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If vissy is werewolf-kill immune, then that could explain why there wasn’t another kill last night
I don’t think you made bad choices. They just haven’t paid off.Yeah 😔
But are we ready for the big rebeal
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah but it's entirely my fault that we're in this position despite no misyeets so far.I don’t think you made bad choices. They just haven’t paid off.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 162K