You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It wasn’t fun. It sucked. Lol I didn’t get bit thoughThis sounds like so much fun and also a fantastic mess.
Yes, you.I really don't want Dubz lynched today. Anyone have any candidates they would like to consider other than Alissa and Dubz?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably not. I didn’t get a notification if I was successful or not@Sunbodi did you get a protective notification of any kind last night?
Idk if night notifications is a thing in this game
Yes, you.
Well I'm a bad lynch too. So, thanks but no. Please try again.
Lawpy?Well I'm a bad lynch too. So, thanks but no. Please try again.
How do you magically know dubz is a bad lunchWell I'm a bad lynch too. So, thanks but no. Please try again.
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (1) - dubz
alissa (2) - Barks, kata
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny
Barks (1) - alissa
9/11
alissa and dubz are in the lead
lynch close in ~10 minutes
Missing: Wonder, SAR
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (1) - dubz
alissa (2) - Barks, kata
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny
Barks (1) - alissa
9/11
alissa and dubz are in the lead
lynch close in ~10 minutes
Missing: Wonder, SAR
How about you try voting?Well I'm a bad lynch too. So, thanks but no. Please try again.
I just have a nagging feeling that none of the non-villagers are up for lynch today but based on feels from who is up for lynch.
lynch lawp
Didn't like the feel of BCs last night.
lynch lawp
Didn't like the feel of BCs last night.
And we're two left turns
Lawpy?
I want to go here tbh but it also feels like a jerk move to lynch a sub right away.
I have too many feelings for WW
How do you magically know dubz is a bad lunch
Soul read says village
@Barkley13 @katashark you want to appear on thread and see that alissa role revealed
are we playing the game where everyone lynches me because i subbed in for a sketchy person again?
How about you try voting?
I'm feeling the midwife freeze right now, tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But no actual feelings about who to lynch?I have too many feelings for WW
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't want to, but rock and a hard place.are we playing the game where everyone lynches me because i subbed in for a sketchy person again?
I didn't want to, but rock and a hard place.
Its my new meta for WW
You should really stop subbing for sketchy people.are we playing the game where everyone lynches me because i subbed in for a sketchy person again?
unlynch alissa
But no actual feelings about who to lynch?
I have strong feelings about who not to lynch and a whole lot of wishy washy feelings about who to lynch. So yeah, that about sums it up
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (2) - dubz, Wonder
alissa (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny
Barks (1) - alissa
9/11
dubz and @Lawper are in the lead
lynch close in ~5 minutes
Missing: SAR, kata
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (2) - dubz, Wonder
alissa (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny
Barks (1) - alissa
9/11
dubz and @Lawper are in the lead
lynch close in ~5 minutes
Missing: SAR, kata
uh, why? You're not up for lynch. And it's not lylo as far as I know.I'm feeling the midwife freeze right now, tbh
Not feeling the dubz lynch though. I also do not like to make ties.
uh, why? You're not up for lynch. And it's not lylo as far as I know.
That's not how a midwife freeze works
Between lawp and dubz, I'm leaning lawp due to Big Cats' posts yesterday.
lynch lawp.
lynch lawp.
Between lawp and dubz, I'm leaning lawp due to Big Cats' posts yesterday.
lynch lawp.
Yep lynch the poor guy subbing in for a sketchy player
Well SAR hasn't voted either, so you can vote together and not make a tie.Not feeling the dubz lynch though. I also do not like to make ties.
Catsy/me is the village doctor
I'm sorry Lawp, you can yell at me after the game and I will probably deserve it
lynch lawper
lynch lawper
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (4) - dubz, Wonder, kata
alissa (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny
Barks (1) - alissa
11/11
Missing: SAR
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (4) - dubz, Wonder, kata
alissa (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (2) - Sporty, genny
Barks (1) - alissa
11/11
Missing: SAR
Unlynch SAR
Lynch WZ
Lynch WZ
I'm sorry Lawp, you can yell at me after the game and I will probably deserve it
lynch lawper
I'm village and you killed off another protector. Its ok.
what, another one?Catsy/me is the village doctor
Everyone listen up
My WW meta is to sub in for sketchy people and get lynched in the process
My WW meta is to sub in for sketchy people and get lynched in the process
what, another one?
Yes. Catsy protected wondy N1
Lynch closed; results pending
Two/three doctors and two (possible) village cops?Catsy/me is the village doctor
Why are all my reads garbage
In my remembering the pain of wolfing and avoiding it I forgot the pain of villaging
In my remembering the pain of wolfing and avoiding it I forgot the pain of villaging
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@SportPonies your reasoning still isn't making sense, so you and genny can consider yourselves under the microscope for reaching and probably fishing
Alright good luck village
I'll sub in for another sketchy player and get lynched too soon!
I'll sub in for another sketchy player and get lynched too soon!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What? Did I miss the duplicate roles portion of this game?
i'm allergic to fishand probably fishing
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Then you should stop trying to catch themi'm allergic to fish
🙁i'm allergic to fish
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (4) - dubz, Wonder, kata, SAR
alissa (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (3) - Sporty, genny, Lawpy
Barks (1) - alissa
11/11
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Lawpy (4) - dubz, Wonder, kata, SAR
alissa (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Lawpy
dubz (3) - Sporty, genny, Lawpy
Barks (1) - alissa
11/11
I came here to catch wolves and eliminate aliens. And I'm all out of fish?Then you should stop trying to catch them
Wait, that's not how the quote goes. Something about bubblegum?
so i can't eat them. why would that make you sad?
Bubblegum bubblegum in a dish, how many pieces do you fish?I came here to catch wolves and eliminate aliens. And I'm all out of fish?
Wait, that's not how the quote goes. Something about bubblegum?
Kata loves the fishies
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 157K