CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SAR and I cannot communicate outside of the thread at all. And I am still utterly confused why anyone thinks that is the case.
I'm not getting it either

Why is SAR not explaining her sad react?
Why were you voting together and she was defending you?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not getting it either

Why is SAR not explaining her sad react?
Why were you voting together and she was defending you?
The first question is a good one that I don't know the answer to, the second on is a) because we were reading the same person wolfy and 2) she already said she's reading me village

Reactions: 1 user
I think we’re looking at scum among wondering/coffee/genny?/Dubz?
I quoted this but then someone else asked but I don’t remember seeing an answer
So why these 4?
I think something fishy is going onbetween dubz and SAR but, unlike genny, I don’t really think it’s for the initial sad react thing.

something just seems off.
Ya know I kinda agree that there seems to be some kind of association there. It’s hard to be explain but there’s something there.
like I could see this too:
SAR and Dubz are either wolves/mafia/masons/lovers almost definitely imo
I just have a nagging feeling that none of the non-villagers are up for lynch today but based on feels from who is up for lynch.

lynch lawp

Didn't like the feel of BCs last night.
Sooo I gotta ask. What did you not like about BC and did none of lawps posts sway you either way?
Also I’m just noting that you kinda disappeared after helping make this into a viable lynch :thinking:

Members don't see this ad :)
Your hiking trip seems to take a weird turn when you all get lost in a mysterious cave. I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be seeing aliens and dinosaurs here....
genny has died. They were The Cave of Time (1982), A Supersaint.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Poor genny my sweet manator. Had to choose between two bad role options :cryi:.

I investigated kata last night and I got no results. I didn't know why so I looked into mafia wiki and it says this:

You are a Town Cop.

Abilities

• During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
  • Cop: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will receive You believe NAME to be GUILTY if that player is aligned with the Mafia. You will receive You believe NAME to be NOT GUILTY if that player is not aligned with the Mafia. You will receive No result if your investigation failed.

It is now Day 3.

Last edited:
This was in mod writeup for genny's death:

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be seeing aliens and dinosaurs here....

Does this mean we have aliens and dinosaurs in this game?

All flavour is non-indicative and based around the Choose Your Own Adventure Book Series.
Discussing flavour in this manner is considered angleshooting and is punishable by forcesub/modkill/other.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
All flavour is non-indicative and based around the Choose Your Own Adventure Book Series.
Discussing flavour in this manner is considered angleshooting and is punishable by forcesub/modkill/other.
What is flavour? I'm new to SDN ww. And in wwarriors mod writeup told us about factions.

it means none of the stuff i put in a writeup means anything except the actual flips

taking a nap bc i set 3 alarms to wake up for this

• Sad
Well I'm just going to

Lynch Kata

I don't like how they've been quiet the entire game. Reminds me of Eriyo in WWarriors. we kept giving eriyo excuses for being quiet and then they ended up as a wolf

Well I'm just going to

Lynch Kata

I don't like how they've been quiet the entire game. Reminds me of Eriyo in WWarriors. we kept giving eriyo excuses for being quiet and then they ended up as a wolf
I'm having a hard time with this because being quiet is NAI for her. I would prefer content-based analysis rather than straight number of posts. And I'm not seeing anything specifically about her posts that pulls me strongly in either direction.

• Hmm
I'm having a hard time with this because being quiet is NAI for her. I would prefer content-based analysis rather than straight number of posts. And I'm not seeing anything specifically about her posts that pulls me strongly in either direction.
Yeah well it's my vote. I've never played with kata before so I can't say one way or another.

I'm suspicious that you're defending her when there's only one vote on her and it's this early in the morning. Giving me wwarriors horror flashbacks.

maybe kata and a dubz mafia/werewolf/alien pack. Who knows.

Yeah well it's my vote. I've never played with kata before so I can't say one way or another.

I'm suspicious that you're defending her when there's only one vote on her and it's this early in the morning. Giving me wwarriors horror flashbacks.

maybe kata and a dubz mafia/werewolf/alien pack. Who knows.
I'm not in a pack with someone just because I'm giving context on their usual play and looking for more information on your read. Discussing these things is how the game is played :rolleyes:

Well I'm just going to

Lynch Kata

I might be able to support this, but I still want to lynch wondering. I'm also curious about dubz/SAR.

Completely unrelated to your results, though, as unseerable doesn't appear to be one of the available roles.

What do you mean by this? I'm not surprised at all, she had 0 suspicions on her.
I mean that with multiple doctors dead and a claimed nurse still alive, I would have expected alissa to be targeted.

But good on you for defending your kill choice ;)

• Okay...
Alien Psychotrooper is a pretty specific factional kill though with:
"Factional Kill: The Aliens may kill one player once during the game."
I understand mods not specifying for Werewolves and Mafia roles but aliens seem less likely to me. :shrug:
Assuming that the two kills were from Wolves and Mafia then:

Cubs was killed by the mafia
3m was killed by the wolves (based on that 3m was a mafia goon)
That was kinda mean wolves if it was actually you guys. This was 3ms first time ever being non-village. At least let her have some time to have fun.

Of little note since after last game D1 votes especially don't mean much but 3m voted to lynch sunbodi (2 hrs and 25 mins before lynch close). If sunbodi is lying about being village it might be less likely sunbodi is mafia as well since 3m would know that sunbodi is an easy D1 lynch for players to hop onto. Or of course (if sunbodi is mafia) this vote could have been for village credit which seems less likely to me since I would assume that especially in a faction game non-villagers wouldn't want to sacrifice anyone on their team (especially when the promise of village credit seems extremely slim). In general, voting to lynch a non-villager in this game doesn't mean too too much to game solve/label people "village" at this point in the game at least.
Of course wolves wouldn't have known 3m was mafia. I don't know how they would have known.

But literally the first thing we talked about on this thread was that 3m was likely non-village (based on this game's increased chance that she would have the option to be non-village + her known desire to try out a non-village role). Some players even talked on thread about not wanted to lynch there so that if she was non-village, she would have some time in the role. So, even if wolves didn't know for a fact that 3m was non-village and they were actually the ones to kill her, it still was a sad move to NK her.
I'm not content with this. See the part in spoilers to see what 2nd quote is referring to.
Just doesn't sit right with me.
Also in general I'm not sure how it was that useful to talk about this last night. (this can also be directed at anyone who was talking about this voting mistake) Stagg's role was already revealed. Were you hoping that the mods would reverse this, create a tie and possibly kill both Stagg and Sunbodi? (we don't actually know what the tie protocol in this game is but that would be the only thing mods could have logistically done with Stagg's role already being flipped)
I just have a nagging feeling that none of the non-villagers are up for lynch today but based on feels from who is up for lynch.

lynch lawp

Didn't like the feel of BCs last night.
Berated me/others for discussing BC's weirdness last night but then voted BC and stated that BC was weird last night

Not really. You said you would've expected someone else to die. So what? So who cares?
Why is that gross?
You think alissa is fabricating or you think the wolves/mafia are stupid?
Oh, I think they were trying to frame me, especially if sun's investigation was blocked

I'm not following still
Just because she was voting you?
She was tunneling me and suggested that sun investigate me.

You seem to think she was a better kill choice than someone who claimed nurse so I'd like to hear your thoughts on that

I'm not content with this. See the part in spoilers to see what 2nd quote is referring to.
Just doesn't sit right with me.

Berated me/others for discussing BC's weirdness last night but then voted BC and stated that BC was weird last night
Idk I'm not really getting that off feeling from her speculating about who killed 3m, sounds like village wonder mechanics speculation, the same stuff we got her lynched for in Warriors.

I read the BC thing as two separate ideas - BCs posts feeling off =/= the conversation about a voting mistake. But she wasn't specific so I can see where that thought is coming from.

I just see a lot of village wonder post quality here :shrug:

Sooo I gotta ask. What did you not like about BC and did none of lawps posts sway you either way?
@BigCats why did you angry react alissas joke vote comment? You guys said last game that you agreed to be each others D1 joke votes. And in general you seemed a little off last night when you came back on thread.
BC's posts close to Lynch close D1 felt much more emotional than usual and just off in general from what I would expect from her. Lawp's posts seemed just to be what he thought watching from dead chat so wouldn't have meant much if he was actually non-village.

Also I’m just noting that you kinda disappeared after helping make this into a viable lynch :thinking:
You can note it but doesn't mean much. :shrug: I didn't have anything else to say and there wasn't enough time to move my vote when lawp role revealed.

@Barkley13 how do you feel about Alissa’s role claim? Do you have any other sus feelings about anyone else other than Alissa? It’s kinda easy for a non villager to pick up on one thing off about a person, tunnel and not actually attempt to wolf hunt.

Thanks for the tunnel @CoffeeQuestionMark ;) But I'm village.

Tunnels can be great and be correct (see Noob game this year with killerleaf + wolf!BC) but it can also be tunnel vision and blind you from looking at and questioning everyone else. It can also be an easy-ish way for wolves to get away from contributing much (see wolf!pippy in vmh's books game "tunneling" WZ).

You didn't seem to contribute to the wafflefest last night; any reason for that @CoffeeQuestionMark? You posted right after Lynch close.
You didn’t have to change your vote but you could have contributed to the conversation. I'll be over here assuming you were just watching us scramble there in the last 30 mins laughing at us for not having your teammate(s) up for lynch. Seemed like you were trying to stay out of the situation and not giving your thoughts to what was happening in real time. I know you said day 1 you were busy walking your dog during that last hour before Lynch close which I understand but that doesn't explain last night.

She was tunneling me and suggested that sun investigate me.

You seem to think she was a better kill choice than someone who claimed nurse so I'd like to hear your thoughts on that
Okay, well my analysis would be that the wolves don't care about Sunbodi being alive, and alissa had discussed protecting Sunbodi.

I'm not sure how you feel that trying to frame you would be somehow more valuable than killing a nurse, either

Just in case this is at all useful. Gonna continue to update this:

28 roles distributed
Mafia: 1
Village: 9
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1

Mafia: 2
Village: 13
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1

AM said that she wanted to have a minimum of 50% villagers in the game to start (Not sure if "wants to" means that the game wouldn't have run without having this number though).

If we are going based on AM's "minimum" scenario:
We started with >=7 villagers
Now we would be at >=3 villagers.

@Barkley13 how do you feel about Alissa’s role claim? Do you have any other sus feelings about anyone else other than Alissa? It’s kinda easy for a non villager to pick up on one thing off about a person, tunnel and not actually attempt to wolf hunt.
I believe the role claim for the time being because there’s no reason not to.
I think SAR and coffee are sketchy and dubz is kinda sketchy neutral. Also I feel like sporty has been quiet and has been flying under the radar so I’ll throw her in this group as well

Also of note is that there was only one death last night.

Possibilities I can think of:
- Alissas protection was successful (@alissa14 did you target sunbodi or someone else last night?)
- somehow one of the factions all died (seems EXTREMELY unlikely for 3m to be the only one in the mafia so this possibility does not seem right)
- there’s a blocker/jailer or some other role that was successful
- one faction submitted a no kill action/forgot to submit
- factions targeted the same player last night

Okay, well my analysis would be that the wolves don't care about Sunbodi being alive, and alissa had discussed protecting Sunbodi.

I'm not sure how you feel that trying to frame you would be somehow more valuable than killing a nurse, either
Yes and protectors always protect exactly who they say they are going to ;)
From my perspective, as scum I would most want to remove investigative roles and any known barriers to my kills going through. They did neither of those things last night, though one if not both were viable options. To me it feels like they instead chose to try to frame me. Which means they were comfortable doing something like that rather than PR hunting. I think it's likely either alissa or sun or both are lying.

• Okay...
BC's posts close to Lynch close D1 felt much more emotional than usual and just off in general from what I would expect from her. Lawp's posts seemed just to be what he thought watching from dead chat so wouldn't have meant much if he was actually non-village.

You can note it but doesn't mean much. :shrug: I didn't have anything else to say and there wasn't enough time to move my vote when lawp role revealed.

Thanks for the tunnel @CoffeeQuestionMark ;) But I'm village.

Tunnels can be great and be correct (see Noob game this year with killerleaf + wolf!BC) but it can also be tunnel vision and blind you from looking at and questioning everyone else. It can also be an easy-ish way for wolves to get away from contributing much (see wolf!pippy in vmh's books game "tunneling" WZ).

You didn't seem to contribute to the wafflefest last night; any reason for that @CoffeeQuestionMark? You posted right after Lynch close.
You didn’t have to change your vote but you could have contributed to the conversation. I'll be over here assuming you were just watching us scramble there in the last 30 mins laughing at us for not having your teammate(s) up for lynch. Seemed like you were trying to stay out of the situation and not giving your thoughts to what was happening in real time. I know you said day 1 you were busy walking your dog during that last hour before Lynch close which I understand but that doesn't explain last night.
Yeah, I was content with either dubz or BC(lawp) being lynched. I nearly switched to dubz after lawp revealed but I didn't think there'd be that many village doctors, and could easily be a mafia doctor, especially paired with that BC had protected you the night before

I'm questioning if the mods used the same list of 28 roles for reroll each time. If they did this, it could be useful if we said what roles we received for each of the previous rounds (of course not the final re roll options).

I'm currently looking at coffee/sporty/either alissa or sun

Sun continually going back and forth between please kill me and being worried about being dead is hard for me to parse through

• Okay...
I believe the role claim for the time being because there’s no reason not to.
I think SAR and coffee are sketchy and dubz is kinda sketchy neutral. Also I feel like sporty has been quiet and has been flying under the radar so I’ll throw her in this group as well
Although... I would put SAR lower down the list but still on it because I do kinda believe that she wouldn’t want to pick a non-village role (although it’s possible those were her only options)