You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted804295
AhahahaMajority
Do you want to lynch me to end a little early?
We'll do a two-for-one
D
deleted804295
Coffee you jester?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm vengeful townie and probably taking dubz with meThe only lynch associated things really that I can see is vengeful (town), supersaint (wolf), unlynchable, Saulus, Judas, or lynchbait (town)
That's all I think I can see, anyway?

The gross thing is I feel like everyone else on the Coffee lynch is village so if she is the vengeful we lose 2 villagers
But the taunting way of approaching it instead of just claiming it makes me think not village
But the taunting way of approaching it instead of just claiming it makes me think not village
Please don't do that. This sounds like a bad idea for village.I'm vengeful townie and probably taking dubz with me![]()
edited: grammar
Last edited:
D
deleted804295
Y would you say that for scum to see???I'm vengeful townie and probably taking dubz with me![]()
Day 3 Lynch Tally
kata (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
Coffee? (4) - dubz, Barks, Wonder, Coffee?
dubz () -
SAR () -
Sporty (2) - Suni, kata
7/9
Coffee? is in the lead
lynch close in ~9 minutes
Missing: Sporty, SAR
kata (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
Coffee? (4) - dubz, Barks, Wonder, Coffee?
dubz () -
SAR () -
Sporty (2) - Suni, kata
7/9
Coffee? is in the lead
lynch close in ~9 minutes
Missing: Sporty, SAR
I'm vengeful townie and probably taking dubz with me![]()
Great. And we couldn't have had this conversation more than 10 minutes before close?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Literally the worst idea you've ever hadI'm vengeful townie and probably taking dubz with me![]()
In case village has a better choiceY would you say that for scum to see???
D
deleted804295
Wonder and SAR both backing up Dubz. Hmmm
But what if bluff
Literally I feel like someone has to be lying at this point. Or we have a super town sided set up at start
Literally I feel like someone has to be lying at this point. Or we have a super town sided set up at start
D
deleted804295
So why are we lynching a villager if we can lynch scum right now????
D
deleted804295
GUYS. I DO NOT THINK DUBZ IS SCUM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm staying on the lynch because I think she's bluffing. And if she's not I'm just petty enough to enjoy the told ya so when she loses us the game by killing me. It's a win-win really.
If everyone is telling the truth and my reads are right then scum is exactly Sporty and Kata
Which makes me feel like not everyone is telling the truth
Which makes me feel like not everyone is telling the truth
D
deleted804295
I'm staying on SPORT
D
deleted804295
Vote SPORT WITH ME THENIf everyone is telling the truth and my reads are right then scum is exactly Sporty and Kata
Which makes me feel like not everyone is telling the truth
Questioning if I should switch to sporty. I don't know if I should believe these role claims and there isn't a lot of time to hear more from sporty. She's also busy
I'm staying on the lynch because I think she's bluffing. And if she's not I'm just petty enough to enjoy the told ya so when she loses us the game by killing me. It's a win-win really.
This is honestly where I'm at. I don't think kata and Sporty are locked in scum. I almost need a coffee flip to help me decide if either or both of Suni and Alissa are lying.
And if we lose by lynching Coffee at least I will be out of the game and my head won't hurt anymore
there’s a wolf supersaintgenny was supersaint and there should only be one card for that in game.
D
deleted804295
BUSY ISN'T A GOOD ENOUGH EXCUSE. IF SHE WAS SO BUSY SHE WOULD SUB
LETS JUST VOTE SPORT INSTEAD OF KILLING A VILLAGER
LETS JUST VOTE SPORT INSTEAD OF KILLING A VILLAGER
Questioning if I should switch to sporty. I don't know if I should believe these role claims and there isn't a lot of time to hear more from sporty. She's also busy
On iso today she really did sound more village tho. I am very aaaah
Still REALLY want to lynch coffee
D
deleted804295
Guys 1 vote until majority!! No voting mistakes because of stubbornness
Will I die??🤔unlynch dubz
lynch coffee
come on don't be shy
@CoffeeQuestionMark if you are actually village and telling the truth, I would suggest sporty just because we probably would be looking at her tomorrow. It's your decision. Believe us or not.
IF SHE WAS SO BUSY SHE WOULD SUB
Woah now, no need for that. If that was the case a lot of us wouldn't be playing. If she met the post count, just because she's not here at close doesn't mean she should sub. You missed close once too
Sporty isn't on me@CoffeeQuestionMark if you are actually village and telling the truth, I would suggest sporty just because we probably would be looking at her tomorrow. It's your decision. Believe us or not.
Or coffee you could just not kill anyone. That's also a choice
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Yeah igWoah now, no need for that. If that was the case a lot of us wouldn't be playing. If she met the post count, just because she's not here at close doesn't mean she should sub. You missed close once too
Whyyyyyy am I the hammer. I don't like itttttt
D
deleted804295
You chose to be hammer.Whyyyyyy am I the hammer. I don't like itttttt
in the role description it doesn't specify that they need to be on you but maybe you know better than meSporty isn't on me
You chose to be hammer.
My yardwork keeping me busy today made me the hammer 😛
I kind of want to leave it as is. Because if she's a supersaint wolf, her own vote is the hammer?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I welcome death. At least I wasn't lynched.
Maybe I misunderstood, I'll askin the role description it doesn't specify that they need to be on you but maybe you know better than me
Lynch closed; results pending
lynch coffee
D
deleted804295
Okay it's 10 EST. Goodbye coffee. I had a feeling you were village.
Fuuuuuuu @PippyPony I pulled a you 😛
After deadline, will not count.lynch coffee
D
deleted804295
🙁 poor coffee.
Final Day 3 Lynch Tally
kata (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
Coffee? (4) - dubz, Barks, Wonder, Coffee?
dubz () -
SAR () -
Sporty (2) - Suni, kata
7/9
Missing: Sporty, SAR
kata (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
Coffee? (4) - dubz, Barks, Wonder, Coffee?
dubz () -
SAR () -
Sporty (2) - Suni, kata
7/9
Missing: Sporty, SAR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch coffee
Please stop making me nervous about you lolFuuuuuuu @PippyPony I pulled a you 😛
KukukukukuPlease stop making me nervous about you lol
#cthulhulives
D
deleted804295
I heard in soccer that SAR trolls a lot when she wolfs.
It's High Noon! Yippi Ki Yay! YEE HAW! This town ain't big enuff fer the boffa us! I'm the sheriff! and other pleasant cowboy colloquialisms can be heard on the next stop of our expedition.
CoffeeQuestionMark was Deadwood City (1980), Mafia Cupid.
CoffeeQuestionMark was Deadwood City (1980), Mafia Cupid.
Please stop making me nervous about you lol
I was just very torn on whether I should be on there and waffled too long. Because like, if supersaint, I'd rather her own vote be the hammer. If vengeful, well I think you can figure out my thought process there
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 158K