Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This right here might be enough for me to contingency lynch AM. Thinking about it

Are you serious? It was literally during the last 30 minutes.

Members don't see this ad.

This right here might be enough for me to contingency lynch AM. Thinking about it.

Would also like Weim and Bjeh both to start talking more, though.
Actually, now I'm second guessing this after I re-read the comment in question. Zen knows she frequently vouches for fellow wolves; I don't know that she would do it again while going down.

ETA: or lol maybe she would

Members don't see this ad :)
So wait a moment here. You knew she did but tried to tell me she was thinking you were wolfy in the original post?

No. She knew I wasn't. That why she worded it that way. It was the classic reverse AM bus.

Actually, now I'm second guessing this after I re-read the comment in question. Zen knows she frequently vouches for fellow wolves; I don't know that she would do it again while going down.

ETA: or lol maybe she would
I think the fact she didn't even vote AM is telling. A bit too much there.

Reactions: 1 user
Day 1 Final Tally
Zen (1) - Finn
LoTF (4) - zen, Coquette, bjeh, sar
FS () -
Mel the axolotl (2) - LIS, shelter
Dubz () -
Pippy (2) - ny, genny
SAR (5) - pippy, caia, dubz, rojo, mj
LIS (1) - hmoo
STL (1) - AM
bjeh (1) - FS
hmoo (1) - dds
shelter (1) - Mel
kcough (1) - weim
genny (1) - stl
mj (1) - kcough

22/24 voting

Not voting: nohika, LoTF

D2 Final Tally
zen (1) - dubz
dds (2) - pippy, hmoo
LoTF (7) - lis, bjeh, nohika, shelter, caia, coquette, zen
lis () -
hmoo (2) - genny, kcough
shelter (4) - CheezyD, sar, fs, dds
CheezyD (3) - weim, rojo, mj
dubz (1) - LoTF
genny
(1) - stl

21/23 voting
missing: nyanko, finnickthedog

D3 So They Say Lynch Tally **** This is the lynch tally before Coquette died suddenly ****
cheezyD (4) - am, coquette, fs, nohika
dds () -
coquette (5) - pippy, weim, shelter, zen, sar
shelter (1) - dds
hmoo (2) - kcough, dubz
stl (1) - mj
nohika (1) - stl, Caia
dubz (2) - hmoo, cheezyD

17/21 voting
missing: nyanko, LetItSnow, thedrjojo, bjeh

The Really Really Final D3 So They Say Lynch Tally
cheezyD
(3) - am, fs, nohika
dds () -
shelter (1) - dds
hmoo (2) - kcough, dubz
stl (1) - mj
nohika (2) - stl, caia
dubz (2) - hmoo, cheezyD
KC (1) - Weim

12/20 voting

missing: nyanko, LetItSnow, thedrjojo, bjeh, pippy, shelter, zen, sar

Day 4 Lynch Tally
hmoo (2) - fs, shelter
kc (6) - weim, rojo, hmoo, mj, pippy, lupin
nohika () -
dubz (1) - LIS
bjeh (2) - caia, dubz

zen () -
fs (1) - bjeh
ny (4) - am, nohika, dds,
kcough
rojo (1) - zen

17/18
missing: ny

D5 Someone Demands a Recount Lynch Tally
Zen (12)
- dds, dubz, ny, pippy, hmoo, weim, caia, bjeh, am, nohika, fs
nohika () -
lupin () -
am (4) -
lupin, shelter, lis, rojo
ny () -
wz () -
Rojo (1) -
Zen

16/16

Last edited:
Hmm, actually...thank you, AM.

Remember how I said a while back that I thought that a wolf might be on the LoTF lynch on D1 and then again on D2? You know, it's funny -- Zen is on there both days, and so is someone else.

I may change my vote to bjeh tomorrow. Although tbf I am not a huuuge fan of where weim's votes are hanging out on these tallies, either.

Members don't see this ad :)
AM was late to the lynching as well despite voicing an agreement that wolves are the objective early in the day. Why the delay?

My feelings got in the way again. A combination of Zen securing us the win and dead AM being a seer.

I voted for her?him?it? day 1 for no super strong reason. I think it was bjeh that asked others two or three times the past couple days about their thoughts of me. I'm not sure what you think this suggests.
I dunno man, I had a beer and that means I start to become enamored with patterns and ****

I did think it was interesting in light of the fact that you & bjeh were also the only 2 people who asked me to elaborate on what I was talking about with the zen blocking thing.

Kill'em all!!!!!
w00t

Reactions: 1 users
I dunno man, I had a beer and that means I start to become enamored with patterns and ****

I did think it was interesting in light of the fact that you & bjeh were also the only 2 people who asked me to elaborate on what I was talking about with the zen blocking thing.

Hadn't noticed. The post I quoted was just you saying there's a coincidence you didn't like. Vague, seemed reasonable to ask for clarification if you could.

Day 1 Final Tally
Zen (1) - Finn
LoTF (4) - zen, Coquette, bjeh, sar
FS () -
Mel the axolotl (2) - LIS, shelter
Dubz () -
Pippy (2) - ny, genny
SAR (5) - pippy, caia, dubz, rojo, mj
LIS (1) - hmoo
STL (1) - AM
bjeh (1) - FS
hmoo (1) - dds
shelter (1) - Mel
kcough (1) - weim
genny (1) - stl
mj (1) - kcough

22/24 voting

Not voting: nohika, LoTF

D2 Final Tally
zen (1) - dubz
dds (2) - pippy, hmoo
LoTF (7) - lis, bjeh, nohika, shelter, caia, coquette, zen
lis () -
hmoo (2) - genny, kcough
shelter (4) - CheezyD, sar, fs, dds
CheezyD (3) - weim, rojo, mj
dubz (1) - LoTF
genny
(1) - stl

21/23 voting
missing: nyanko, finnickthedog

D3 So They Say Lynch Tally **** This is the lynch tally before Coquette died suddenly ****
cheezyD (4) - am, coquette, fs, nohika
dds () -
coquette (5) - pippy, weim, shelter, zen, sar
shelter (1) - dds
hmoo (2) - kcough, dubz
stl (1) - mj
nohika (1) - stl, Caia
dubz (2) - hmoo, cheezyD

17/21 voting
missing: nyanko, LetItSnow, thedrjojo, bjeh

The Really Really Final D3 So They Say Lynch Tally
cheezyD (3) - am, fs, nohika
dds () -
shelter (1) - dds
hmoo (2) - kcough, dubz
stl (1) - mj
nohika (2) - stl, caia
dubz (2) - hmoo, cheezyD
KC (1) - Weim

12/20 voting

missing: nyanko, LetItSnow, thedrjojo, bjeh, pippy, shelter, zen, sar

Day 4 Lynch Tally
hmoo (2) - fs, shelter
kc (6) - weim, rojo, hmoo, mj, pippy, lupin
nohika () -
dubz (1) - LIS
bjeh (2) - caia, dubz

zen () -
fs (1) - bjeh
ny (4) - am, nohika, dds,
kcough
rojo (1) - zen

17/18
missing: ny

D5 Someone Demands a Recount Lynch Tally
Zen (12)
- dds, dubz, ny, pippy, hmoo, weim, caia, bjeh, am, nohika, fs
nohika () -
lupin () -
am (4) - lupin, shelter, lis, rojo
ny () -
wz () -
Rojo (1) -
Zen

16/16
Do you have any thoughts on your color coding?

Who would you lynch after today?

I don't know about SM's purported message from the mods about being seered. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see that anyone else spoke up about getting similar feedback. But..that also seems like a pretty brazen thing to fabricate. Also, coincidence or not that she then turned that information around to try to defend zen. Then later said, she probably should vote for zen, but never switched.

Maybe bjeh. I know it's not an end all, but their voting record is questionable. D1 and 2 for LOTF right along with Zen. Didn't vote on day 3.

Unless I'm forgetting something, probably leaning toward SM right now

I don't know about SM's purported message from the mods about being seered. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see that anyone else spoke up about getting similar feedback. But..that also seems like a pretty brazen thing to fabricate. Also, coincidence or not that she then turned that information around to try to defend zen. Then later said, she probably should vote for zen, but never switched.

Maybe bjeh. I know it's not an end all, but their voting record is questionable. D1 and 2 for LOTF right along with Zen. Didn't vote on day 3.

Unless I'm forgetting something, probably leaning toward SM right now
Do you think that shelter would instantly defend me though and attack zen if she were a fellow wolf?

Rise and shine, sleepy heads!

Night Closed, Results Pending

Reactions: 1 user
Alright commuters, and now for the morning news! You're looking at a daytime high of 85, and a nighttime temperatures as low as 60. Should be mostly sunny, but there is a chance of scattered rain showers through the afternoon. Let's hope that rain misses us, eh?

A burglar was caught attempting to break into a home on 19th St. The culprit has been identified as a minor, and his identity is being withheld due to his age.

In far more somber news . . . *sigh*

We have some conflict to talk about. Conflict. A serious disagreement. Add a diamond and you get something mined in an area of armed conflict and traded illicitly to finance fighting. It seems Lupin was doing just that. It's no wonder Lupin was found dead. Was it the 10 gallons of carrot juice for a carrot juice addict that got to Lupin first or something more sinister? How do you accidentally drink 10 gallons? Maybe it was the need to satisfy the carrot juice craving and maybe there were ill intentions. I guess we won't know.

Dead is @Lupin21

Conflict Diamond, supervillain, who could prevent the delivery of someone's night results every night and was able to glean something from those results

It is now Day 6. Deadline is 10pm EDT

Roster

Caring Hands Soup Kitchen
1. @nyanko
5. @LetItSnow

Captain Hammer's Command Center
6. @Caia
7. @WildZoo
9. @thedrjojo

The Laundromat
12. @sheltermed
13. @ddstothecor
14. @Animal Midwife

Dr. Horrible's Lab
17. @Frozenshades
18. @WeimMama
19. @bjeh
20. @PippyPony

Caring Hands Homeless Shelter
15. @hazelmoo
22. @nohika

Midtown Cemetary
4. AM -
NBN Newsman, Role Name Seer
10. LoTF - Driver, Vanilla at time of death
21. Genny - Penny, Protector
16. Coquette - Wonderflonium, Kill Dead Bowie w/ lynch vote
23. CheezyD - Bait, 1 x Night Cancel
2. Sar - Other Moving Guy, Tracker
3. KCoughli - Deputy Mayor, vanilla who could inherit Mayor's abilities
24. MJ - Groupie #3, mason
11. Zen - Wingspan, affiliation seer with delayed block
8. Lupin - Conflict Diamond, prevent delivery of night results and glean info

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

To help cheer MJ on as he takes his evil med school boards, you are all required to post at least one inspirational post at some point during the day. If they include kittens you get extra points.

Carry on.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm really leaning towards shelter.

Not at the moment beyond bj's weird placements.
What do you mean?

Edit: nevermind, I assume you mean my weird placements on the votes

Last edited:
Hope everything goes well MJ!
Edit: words are hard apparently

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
lynch nohika just reading back now.

because i want to
This is still confusing to me... like why
Lynch Lupin
Wolfy
This is either a lie, we have 2 alignment seers, or a wolf seered me last night.

Edit: Gonna go with the latter option, assuming Zen is the wolf.

lynch Zen
This makes me feel shelter is village
when AM asked me why Zen's being blocked would be a lie, she also said "Lupin was blocked," (supposedly meaning to have said Zen) in a definitive way, indicating she either believes the fact that Zen was blocked, or has some sort of proof that she was indeed blocked. She said "Lupin," at first, though, which I thought was weird. Lupin was also supposedly blocked last night.

It doesn't. It provides me with potential additional information to take my lynch off of Zen, giving reason why I should take her word for being blocked and for being an affiliation seer. Indicating that perhaps it was not wolf that seered me last night. I thought maybe Zen was lying about both things and is actually a wolf who seered me last night, but if others think multiple affiliation seers are possible, then maybe my thoughts were wrong.

Nothing is definitive in my thought process right now, I'm mostly just making observations and going with gut feelings.

In case it wasn't obvious, nyan is not a wolf.
I didn't catch this earlier, but can someone explain to me why she's not a wolf?

If so, why affiliation?
Wolfy
You're thinking a lot more about it than I am, that's for sure. I'm also pretty dumb, so.

To address your points in order:

1) I'm not necessarily sure either. Hearing it from Dubz is just what made me a little more "comfortable" with changing my vote from Zen. I tend to trust things coming from experienced players since I'm still new; that said, hearing from you that you're not so sure about it puts me just about in the middle with that part of the thought process.

2) I didn't immediately jump to the conclusion. I didn't jump to it at all, actually. Just went with a feeling. I'm not sure she's the wolfy sounding blocker, and I'm not sure who is.

3 and 4) Again, I didn't immediately assume it. I just thought of it as a possibility, after Zen said she was a seer but was blocked last night, but I was still seered. That's why I thought she might be lying about being blocked, since I was unsure of the fact that there would be multiple affiliation seers.

5) I dunno about that one. It's the message I got.

Sorry for the somewhat lack of activity, as some of you have seen in my snaps I'm in the midst of moving and kind of buried in clothes and dust atm.
+1 village points IMO
Sorry real life crap is really limiting the amount of time I have for this game today.

Lynch Zen

I'll be honest I read through everything pretty quickly, but I think we need to answer the question about them being the wolf seer. Thier additional posts today after the reveal didn't change my mind. I'm curious to see what pippy has to say about any additional info regarding all this.
Wolfy

After the competition win I really wish I didn't have to do this, but

Lynch Zen
Wolfy
Interesting theory. That is pretty sketchy, if accurate. I guess my feeling at this point is the Zen question has to be answered one way or the other.

Lynch zen
Wolfy

Okay; sorry for so many quotes but here are my thoughts for the day. AM is a wolf, bjeh is next on my list, and I'd like to hear more from FS.

Lynch AM

Ok so looking over the list of remaining people these are the people I'm most uncomfortable with: Caia, rojo, AM, FS, and Weim. Out of those I have Weim leaning the most village like I mentioned a few times, but I want to go bad and see how solid my reasoning actually is.

Ok so looking over the list of remaining people these are the people I'm most uncomfortable with: Caia, rojo, AM, FS, and Weim. Out of those I have Weim leaning the most village like I mentioned a few times, but I want to go bad and see how solid my reasoning actually is.

Do you think Zen would actually vote for a fellow wolf when going down?

Do you think Zen would actually vote for a fellow wolf when going down?
I assume you're talking about rojo. Seems like the answer to that would be no, but that alone is not enough for me take him off that list, it is something I'm taking note of though. I'm going back over these people today to see what else I find/what else I missed.

Ok so I just read through Caia's posts. I'm reading her as non-wolf. She provided understandable reasoning for her votes and suspicions. Her line of thinking for the most part I understand.

In this quote she talks about her SAR vote and why she didn't support the LotF vote at the time:
Personally, I'm leaning towards LOTF being careless. Though I do think it warrants calling out.

***lynch SAR*** because I agree with Pippy, that was a bit over-the-top.

Which was in response to Pippy:

Yeah ok, you know what -- in vino veritas when it comes to my feelz.

Unlynch Dubz
Lynch SAR

Over-justified why she thinks LoTF and I are sketchy, and it would also make no sense for me to be calling out the LoTF sketchiness at this point in the game if we were both wolves.

She switched to LotF the next day, but I think she provides pretty good reasoning in this post and another one:
***unlynch SM, lynch LOTF***

Too much hand-waving and nothing to offer up after how many posts asking for it? This is bordering on completely ridiculous.

There's several other posts here and there that I agree with too, but I'm not going to include all her posts in here and make this gigantic. These were just a couple of examples.