-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So did am kill coquete?
Sounds chaos-y to me
Sounds chaos-y to me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's why I asked what her win condition was!Can someone please mansplain to me what is the purpose of a vigilante, individual role?
Maybe she had to kill particular roles. Need to look back at the Peter Pan game again but I think there was something similar there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well. I am unsure how to feel.
But what was her win condition, I want to know!
Curiosity killed the WW player . . .
check the spoiler again
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In Peter Pan there was a group of individual roles that had their own win conditions separate from any other group. Looks like maybe a similar thing here.So did am kill coquete?
Sounds chaos-y to me
Nailed itCuriosity killed the WW player . . .
check the spoiler again
I'm glad you understand it unless her condition was to take out the supervillains.In Peter Pan there was a group of individual roles that had their own win conditions separate from any other group. Looks like maybe a similar thing here.
Nailed it
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok just looked over at that thread and the weird thing here is that AM had the exact same win condition in Peter Pan 😱
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I knew the whole flames thing was tugging at my mind for a reason. Coquette was burned or whatever. So yeah, I think AM killed her.So did am kill coquete?
Sounds chaos-y to me
It's too bad we can't ask about affiliation, because it just struck me that you have a very typically villager ability, and our only known wolf had an ability arguably more village than yours hahaDoes anyone have anything they want me to ask tonight?
Hey all, just checking in. Super hectic day with moving (I wasn't supposed to until this weekend, but a family emergency came up as some of you know). Anyway, sorry for missing lynch, will catch up and everything tomorrow.
Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile
Has <anyone> clarified why Lupin made that "obviously Nyanko is not a wolf" comment to me (paraphrasing - she didn't phrase it quite that way, but it was a slap in the face type of rebuttal).
I'm still not seeing it or remembering it.
The only thing that I knew of was the whole complete absence is very likely not a wolf reasoning. If there was more than that, I haven't been aware of it.
I've noticed a theme where students don't account for life after school. They have this opinion - and I probably did too - that life in school is as busy as it can possibly get. They tend to go after those of us who are past school (basic training, anyway) because our play is erratic.....
.....and really, all of us who are out in practice (or in internship, or residency, or fellowship, or ....) have some pretty erratic play schedules and realize life is actually more chaotic after school than during. At least, for many of us.
That said, I get it. You have to make guesses on where to vote, and play style is a legitimate observation to make. I've just accepted that if it gets me lynched, it gets me lynched. *shrug*
I feel like I'm starting to get that way. Though it helps I kicked the serious addiction I had and can now have a life as well as play whereas that wasn't possible before...
Anyway, I feel you.
Also, I wonder if AM pulled the trigger on coquette for saying chaos when she knew her role was along those lines.
Doesn't matter now, I guess.
Doesn't matter now, I guess.
Well that felt pretty dang retaliatory. I didn't believe it and it felt like a trap a wolf would set.#lynch weim#
Not pure retaliation, more of curious they want to Lynch me knowing what I know they know (mod confirmed) that either they don't believe it or are a wolf trying to redirect to someone they know is suspected....
I have had this same thought rolling around in the back of my mind for a while now too. But like I said earlier, we're reaching that point in the game where I am overthinking and paranoid so I'm trying to take myself with a grain of salt. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking along these lines though.It's too bad we can't ask about affiliation, because it just struck me that you have a very typically villager ability, and our only known wolf had an ability arguably more village than yours haha
(PS sorry I was MIA for majority of today. I was on ER from 4 til just a bit ago and it was freakin slammed.)
It was retaliatory just based on what I knew you knew and the unlikely response it got.Well that felt pretty dang retaliatory. I didn't believe it and it felt like a trap a wolf would set.
I have had this same thought rolling around in the back of my mind for a while now too. But like I said earlier, we're reaching that point in the game where I am overthinking and paranoid so I'm trying to take myself with a grain of salt. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking along these lines though.
(PS sorry I was MIA for majority of today. I was on ER from 4 til just a bit ago and it was freakin slammed.)
How was it a trap? It wasn't intended for you anyway, not sure why it went to you, either random when someone else redirected me or you were the one who stole it. Either way, a strange way to respond to it. Barring other info, you will probably be my vote
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Morning Sleepy Heads!
Night Closed, Results Pending
Night Closed, Results Pending
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog
Act 3
Tonight complicated plans were hatched and hopefully executed smoothly. It seems all the tabs on the Supervillains and Henchman wanted ad are gone now. I guess I was too slow to get that number.
Let's talk about moisture today. Humidifiers are great for adding moisture to the air except when questionably made. At the age of six, Moist was born again, changed if you will into the man we know today. Moist was always a little dry until his father left a humidifier running in his room overnight. Waking up in the morning, he was as moist as could be. Now, at his most hardcore he just makes people want to take a shower. Always a good henchman, he was allowed to hang with the supervillains. Last night Moist was trying to demonstrate that the glass panels of a skyscraper were unbreakable by slamming his body into them. It seems he didn't notice the cracks already present (were they always there?). Instead of being unbreakable, the glass panels cracked and Moist plunged to his death.
Dead is @WildZoo Moist, Supervillain who would have most night actions performed on her redirected to the person below her on the roster
It is now Day 7, deadline is 10pm EDT
Roster
Caring Hands Soup Kitchen
1. @nyanko
5. @LetItSnow
Captain Hammer's Command Center
6. @Caia
9. @thedrjojo
The Laundromat
12. @sheltermed
13. @ddstothecor
Dr. Horrible's Lab
17. @Frozenshades
18. @WeimMama
19. @bjeh
20. @PippyPony
Caring Hands Homeless Shelter
15. @hazelmoo
22. @nohika
Midtown Cemetary
4. AM - NBN Newsman, Role Name Seer
10. LoTF - Driver, Vanilla at time of death
21. Genny - Penny, Protector
16. Coquette - Wonderflonium, Kill Dead Bowie w/ lynch vote
23. CheezyD - Bait, 1 x Night Cancel
2. Sar - Other Moving Guy, Tracker
3. KCoughli - Deputy Mayor, vanilla who could inherit Mayor's abilities
24. MJ - Groupie #3, mason
11. Zen - Wingspan, affiliation seer with delayed block
8. Lupin - Conflict Diamond, prevent delivery of night results and glean info
14. Animal Midwife - James Flames, Individual Role who could kill 3x
7. Dubz - Moist, avoid most night actions and have them performed on person below on roster
*slow clap*
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********
You mother****ers...
Go everyone! Kick the wolves' asses! But particularly, go supervillains!
********
You mother****ers...
Go everyone! Kick the wolves' asses! But particularly, go supervillains!
********
Ok, I had been thinking that the napping blocker was villagery sounding, but wtf - why did you think I was a good blocking target
Inconclusive, but there is reasonably substantive evidence to suggest either/both FS and/or Caia are wolves.
Less than seering, more than feels.
lynch FS
Less than seering, more than feels.
lynch FS
Inconclusive, but there is reasonably substantive evidence to suggest either/both FS and/or Caia are wolves.
Less than seering, more than feels.
lynch FS
Care to share then? Not sure about caia but I am village.
After some PM discussion:
unlynch FS
lynch Caia
unlynch FS
lynch Caia
Care to share then?
Not really.
Care to share then? Not sure about caia but I am village.
It's because of the redirecting message, no doubt. Conveniently, I was redirected last night.
Inconclusive, but there is reasonably substantive evidence to suggest either/both FS and/or Caia are wolves.
Less than seering, more than feels.
lynch FS
Wolves or just not supervillains? They are not the same.
It's because of the redirecting message, no doubt. Conveniently, I was redirected last night.
Redirection is part of it, since you were redirected to WZ, who ended up dead. Like I said, it's not conclusive, but it is a substantive reason to start a lynch on you.
"Not supervillian" is more accurate than "wolf"; but that's also consistent with what I'm saying - that there is suggestive but inconclusive evidence.
I never said it was conclusive (in fact, I was careful not to). But I'm going to vote where the evidence points.
Redirection is part of it, since you were redirected to WZ, who ended up dead. Like I said, it's not conclusive, but it is a substantive reason to start a lynch on you.
"Not supervillian" is more accurate than "wolf"; but that's also consistent with what I'm saying - that there is suggestive but inconclusive evidence.
I never said it was conclusive (in fact, I was careful not to). But I'm going to vote where the evidence points.
Well, seeing as I had the lab goggles last night and otherwise sit on my butt all night, every night, you should probably re-examine some things.
The first being who decided on WZ and who all knew about it because unless the lab goggles secretly kill, someone else did.
Well, if that is true that makes me feel ever so slightly better about you if it was redirected (because I definitely didn't steal it?). It felt sketchy af because at the time I got it we had seemed to have pretty much no interaction on thread. You had never mentioned me, I had never mentioned you (as far as I can recall) so it just felt out of nowhere and therefore really freaked me out.It was retaliatory just based on what I knew you knew and the unlikely response it got.
How was it a trap? It wasn't intended for you anyway, not sure why it went to you, either random when someone else redirected me or you were the one who stole it. Either way, a strange way to respond to it. Barring other info, you will probably be my vote
daaaaang. i'd love more info but I know chances of prodding it out of you are slim. but also you usually don't share tidbits like this and them end up wrong (when i've played with you anyways which admittedly hasn't been a ton).Redirection is part of it, since you were redirected to WZ, who ended up dead. Like I said, it's not conclusive, but it is a substantive reason to start a lynch on you.
lynch caia
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
daaaaang. i'd love more info but I know chances of prodding it out of you are slim. but also you usually don't share tidbits like this and them end up wrong (when i've played with you anyways which admittedly hasn't been a ton).
lynch caia
Yeah, as if this isn't the sketchiest post I've ever read.
Who were you going to use the goggles on?Well, seeing as I had the lab goggles last night and otherwise sit on my butt all night, every night, you should probably re-examine some things.
The first being who decided on WZ and who all knew about it because unless the lab goggles secretly kill, someone else did.
No harm in trying though right?daaaaang. i'd love more info but I know chances of prodding it out of you are slim. but also you usually don't share tidbits like this and them end up wrong (when i've played with you anyways which admittedly hasn't been a ton).
lynch caia
Well, seeing as I had the lab goggles last night and otherwise sit on my butt all night, every night, you should probably re-examine some things.
The first being who decided on WZ and who all knew about it because unless the lab goggles secretly kill, someone else did.
What do the goggles do and, if appropriate depending on what they do and whether it makes sense to make the info public, what were your results?
daaaaang. i'd love more info but I know chances of prodding it out of you are slim. but also you usually don't share tidbits like this and them end up wrong (when i've played with you anyways which admittedly hasn't been a ton).
lynch caia
Weim, what more info would you want? Caia was redirected to WZ. Obviously I know who did the redirection (wasn't me - my only ability is passive and is from my original villager role), and I already shared that.
Yeah, as if this isn't the sketchiest post I've ever read.
Have to admit, I read it like Caia. I read it and my first thought was "yow, that's sketch."
I don't want to throw mass confusion on things, but I am still concerned about a) the possibility that our faction could 'recruit' a wolf. My factionmates clearly feel we couldn't, but .... not as convinced, mechanistically, that it couldn't be done, and b) that the wolves could 'recruit' someone from our faction.
Just sayin' - keep an open mind. Yeah, I'm soft-vouching my factionmates, but .............
Just sayin' - keep an open mind. Yeah, I'm soft-vouching my factionmates, but .............
@Caia are you in a faction?
AM had the goggles the night before, and I kinda was wondering if she used them on Sheltermed because of where her vote went.
I would also like to know what they do.
I had an item last night, but was oh so nicely blocked, so I don't think it got used.
I would also like to know what they do.
I had an item last night, but was oh so nicely blocked, so I don't think it got used.
Well damnJust sayin' - keep an open mind. Yeah, I'm soft-vouching my factionmates, but .............
I now realize it wasn't clear cause I didn't quote it, but I more meant that based on your first post that you had reason to believe either Caia or FS how you got down to the two of them and why... the Caia info seems to make sense but I read your first post as an "either or" between caia and fs (maybe you didn't intend it that way though) and just wanted to know how you got there?Weim, what more info would you want? Caia was redirected to WZ. Obviously I know who did the redirection (wasn't me - my only ability is passive and is from my original villager role), and I already shared that.
I'd also like to know Caia's role and ability pretty darn soon if this is the case. Otherwise this is where my vote is going today.Caia was redirected to WZ. Obviously I know who did the redirection (wasn't me - my only ability is passive and is from my original villager role), and I already shared that.
idk how, but ok -_-Yeah, as if this isn't the sketchiest post I've ever read.
Here's a mechanics question for the group though. If Caia was redirected to WZ, and WZ's ability was to redirect night actions off of her, then how much of this would bounce off to the next person on the roster?
The lab goggles investigate affiliation.
My results were on rojo because when redirected to WZ, they moved down to the person below her on the roster.
My results were on rojo because when redirected to WZ, they moved down to the person below her on the roster.
@Caia are you in a faction?
Nope.
I'd also like to know Caia's role and ability pretty darn soon if this is the case. Otherwise this is where my vote is going today.
Personally, I don't like to blow my load quite so quickly.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@WildZoo isnt here to appreciate my dirty jokes. Because somebody killed her!
@WildZoo isnt here to appreciate my dirty jokes. Because somebody killed her!
NO BUT I AM SEE
Lynch Caia.
I get it; neither do I, but there's pretty much one way to refute that kind of information. But you do you -- as slow as you wantPersonally, I don't like to blow my load quite so quickly.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
