Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The game will likely end when you lynch me, so if there's anything you need to take care of in the meantime, I'd do it now.

I'm being completely serious.
The fact that a dead wolf like this post makes me a bit wary of it...
 
The fact that a dead wolf like this post makes me a bit wary of it...

I imagine she's liking it because it's true but any dead likes should be ignored as strategy (and the dead should avoid doing anything that can be interpreted as strategy).

But personally, it doesn't matter all that much to me if you win or lose. The game is done for me at this point anyway. I'm just trying to be helpful.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup but I was just thinking more about WZ's comment

I'm not sure what she's talking about. I copied and pasted the notification I got after being seered. As this is only my second game, I wouldn't really know what unseerable people get as notifications, but I can tell you that I am seerable, was seered, and the result is the truth.
 
That's nowhere near as amusing, though.

Can I assume you Rojo'd? It makes my life worth living.
Lol, sure.

I can message a faction anonymously.
So I messaged all villagers last night.
Called it my gambit.
If they got the message, they are a villager and should know what I said
Me being me, I built in a code for it, so they can't just say I got it, they have to be able to produce the code.
So, anyone wanna claim villager? Sheltermed, your up.
Oh, and everyone in my faction saw me post the message so they have the same info.
It's a risk, if a wolf is in my faction, the wolves would know the code.
If a wolf was in another faction, wouldn't matter if they didn't get the message cause they aren't claiming villager
But shelter just claimed villager
Seems FS is also implying villager.
So can any of them give one of the code words?
 
Well, we think FS is a wolf, period, so I <could> switch my vote from Caia to FS. It'd be fine with me to lynch FS, block Caia, and then lynch Caia tomorrow. I'm game for either approach.

What I <don't> want is for people to start listening to an outted wolf, start doubting themselves, and let Caia's comments influence their play. My advice is to put Caia on ignore for the rest of the game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol, sure.

I can message a faction anonymously.
So I messaged all villagers last night.
Called it my gambit.
If they got the message, they are a villager and should know what I said
Me being me, I built in a code for it, so they can't just say I got it, they have to be able to produce the code.
So, anyone wanna claim villager? Sheltermed, your up.
Oh, and everyone in my faction saw me post the message so they have the same info.
It's a risk, if a wolf is in my faction, the wolves would know the code.
If a wolf was in another faction, wouldn't matter if they didn't get the message cause they aren't claiming villager
But shelter just claimed villager
Seems FS is also implying villager.
So can any of them give one of the code words?

How is this a villager role and not an independent one? Seems kinda cheap, imho.
 
How is this a villager role and not an independent one? Seems kinda cheap, imho.
Probably not a contingency or thought the mods had in mind when making the role, and then randomized it to me who eats this up.

Or if there is a wolf in villager clothing that got the message, my gambit is for naught. But it was a play I thought worth it. Still time for FS or sheltermed to say one of the codes... I made quite a few...
 
Lol, sure.

I can message a faction anonymously.
So I messaged all villagers last night.
Called it my gambit.
If they got the message, they are a villager and should know what I said
Me being me, I built in a code for it, so they can't just say I got it, they have to be able to produce the code.
So, anyone wanna claim villager? Sheltermed, your up.
Oh, and everyone in my faction saw me post the message so they have the same info.
It's a risk, if a wolf is in my faction, the wolves would know the code.
If a wolf was in another faction, wouldn't matter if they didn't get the message cause they aren't claiming villager
But shelter just claimed villager
Seems FS is also implying villager.
So can any of them give one of the code words?

15. Oral fixation

Seems I'm next on the copping block for some, so sure why not.
 
Probably not a contingency or thought the mods had in mind when making the role, and then randomized it to me who eats this up.

Or if there is a wolf in villager clothing that got the message, my gambit is for naught. But it was a play I thought worth it. Still time for FS or sheltermed to say one of the codes... I made quite a few...

Alright well, that's pretty lame. Just saying.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many villagers do we think we have left, anyways? I'm getting increasingly concerned that we're going to lose despite what Caia's trying to hammer home (see what I did there) with her comments about taking care of business first
 
Seems you and fs are voicing up, despite not stating something from the code...
I mean, do you want something from the code? I was seered as village by the wolf seer and that came out on the thread days ago. And, I think anyone who's been paying attention at ALL knows what my role is, too.
Side note: it is somewhat unclear to me why I am still alive lol
 
Hmoo is supposed to be village too right? Can anyone vouch for Ny? Or is Lupin's vouch enough?
 
I'm going to do some counting later, but if LIS has been able to continually bring people into whatever faction he is, then we might already be at a point where village has already lost. So. Just something to consider there.

Along those lines, if the numbers look like they'd work out in favor of village today, I may decide to switch back to Caia in case she's not bull****ting us entirely about the game ending upon lynching her.
 
He proved he received the villager pm last night.
Sheltermed seems to have proven to have not received it, and if she turns up wolf, also seems to prove no on in my faction ratted me out to the wolves, which would give me a strong support for them not being wolves.
I guess it's time to fess up. No, I'm not village. I have an individual role.

At this point in the game, I wouldn't waste a day lynching me over an outted wolf.
 
I think you're missing the point that they can supposedly vouch for themselves.
You mean with the code? If so yes I get that I meant shouldn't moo also be speaking up about it.

In regards to Ny I don't really expect them to talk about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not voting for myself, though. There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed.

The rule is sacred.

Eh that code checks out. So unless you think Rojo is lying (which, I suppose, is always a possibility, but the interaction with Caia doesn't necessarily feel wolf-wolf to me), then you are something other than village.

Unlynch Caia
Lynch Sheltermed




Ok, sweet use of video/meme/pic. I'll give you that one.

How many villagers do we think we have left, anyways? I'm getting increasingly concerned that we're going to lose despite what Caia's trying to hammer home (see what I did there) with her comments about taking care of business first

I wouldn't even want to GUESS how many villagers there are left, considering I'm still not sure how many factions there are. 😛

And when you point out your pun, it's no longer funny.

Hmoo is supposed to be village too right? Can anyone vouch for Ny? Or is Lupin's vouch enough?

I think you're missing the point that they can supposedly vouch for themselves.

I'm missing the point, fo sho. I was never clear on it to begin with. But I was camping at that point in the game, so I was super-surfing the thread.

I'm going to do some counting later, but if LIS has been able to continually bring people into whatever faction he is, then we might already be at a point where village has already lost. So. Just something to consider there.

Along those lines, if the numbers look like they'd work out in favor of village today, I may decide to switch back to Caia in case she's not bull****ting us entirely about the game ending upon lynching her.

There is <absolutely nothing> in our faction win condition that prevents winning with the villagers. I'm just going to play it straight, though, and point out that we have not had great success at bringing people in, and our win condition has not been met. I imagine my factionmates will disagree, but I'm playing this one for a village win, because that's just the kind of obstinate grumpy guy I am - WW is villagers vs wolves and that's how I play it. Our faction win condition is purely based on recruiting from each of three factions (similar to how AM's (?) was to kill in each of three factions.

I get that you probs won't believe me, but ... is what it is. My recommendation is we focus on finding wolves and winning the game for the village. If my faction can find and recruit that third faction person we need to meet our win condition, awesome, we win with the villagers. If not, I still call it a win so long as the wolves lose.

But that's just me. Not speaking for my faction.
 
Yes, I can, but I'm on a boat right now and will respond soon

6d01da006a6a4654ea9943d062307398--so-funny-funny-pics.jpg
 
So far I'm not seeing much reason to change my vote from Caia. If the game ends and my faction hasn't accomplished its win condition ... villagers (and maybe shelter) win. Yay - I'm very satisfied with that.

If the game doesn't end but Caia dies, yay, we've killed and wolf and we find the next wolf later (and as a bonus, it gives my faction another chance to recruit for our win condition). Yay - I'm satisfied with that.

If Caia doesn't die, yay, we've figured out she's alpha and there's some kill condition or another wolf to kill first (and as a bonus, it gives my faction another chance to .....). Yay - I'm satisfied with that (although grumbly about the alpha thing).

I just don't see much <likely> downside to a Caia lynch from my perspective.

*shrug*