-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No I used them on shelterAM had the goggles the night before, and I kinda was wondering if she used them on Sheltermed because of where her vote went.
I would also like to know what they do.
I had an item last night, but was oh so nicely blocked, so I don't think it got used.![]()
Ah ok did you state that at some point prior? I may have missed it.No I used them on shelter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I don't think so. I believe I just said I had them. I assume AM was not able to use hersAh ok did you state that at some point prior? I may have missed it.
Also after I posted that I realized it wouldn't make any sense for AM to have voted to lynch shelter if she had used the goggles on her - she would have taken her out with one of the night kills if she had found a faction she hadn't already gotten.
@WildZoo isnt here to appreciate my dirty jokes. Because somebody killed her!
If it helps, I snorted and chortled.
D7 Lynch Tally
weim () -
fs () -
caia (6) - bjeh, lis, weim, hmoo, dds, nohika
6/12
Lynch ends 10pm EDT (~5 hours)
weim () -
fs () -
caia (6) - bjeh, lis, weim, hmoo, dds, nohika
6/12
Lynch ends 10pm EDT (~5 hours)
Welp, this has been a stellar day discussion wise haha
I guess
Lynch Caia
I guess
Lynch Caia
My horse has the vet student curse and I'm waiting for a vet to come out for a wound (praying for no flexor involvement).
Service is spotty so I won't get to taunt you all as much as I would like.
But ladies, in case you change your mind and want a good hammering later...I'm available. 😉
Service is spotty so I won't get to taunt you all as much as I would like.
But ladies, in case you change your mind and want a good hammering later...I'm available. 😉
Well, #lynch caia#
Lynched closed, results pending
(As soon as I finish my pizza, yummmmmmmm)
(As soon as I finish my pizza, yummmmmmmm)
I DID IT!!!
As some of you might know, I've been working on a mostly top-secret plot to overthrow the Council of Champions. (Mostly top secret, because I've learned that sharing the details of in-progress villainous plans online is, well . . . suboptimal for success.) Today, progress was made! I went head to head with one of those insipid CoC superheroes, and, although things didn't go exactly to plan, I count today as a great step forward. My Death Ray works! The aim needs to be adjusted, and the level dialed up . . . regrettably, a small squirrel suffered the effects of my miscalculations . . . but, it works, and someday I WILL use it to impress the Evil League of Evil!
Dead is
It is now Night 7, deadline is 6 am EDT. Get those actions in!
Roster
Caring Hands Soup Kitchen
1. @nyanko
5. @LetItSnow
Captain Hammer's Command Center
6. @Caia
9. @thedrjojo
The Laundromat
12. @sheltermed
13. @ddstothecor
Dr. Horrible's Lab
17. @Frozenshades
18. @WeimMama
19. @bjeh
20. @PippyPony
Caring Hands Homeless Shelter
15. @hazelmoo
22. @nohika
Midtown Cemetary
4. AM - NBN Newsman, Role Name Seer
10. LoTF - Driver, Vanilla at time of death
21. Genny - Penny, Protector
16. Coquette - Wonderflonium, Kill Dead Bowie w/ lynch vote
23. CheezyD - Bait, 1 x Night Cancel
2. Sar - Other Moving Guy, Tracker
3. KCoughli - Deputy Mayor, vanilla who could inherit Mayor's abilities
24. MJ - Groupie #3, mason
11. Zen - Wingspan, affiliation seer with delayed block
8. Lupin - Conflict Diamond, prevent delivery of night results and glean info
14. Animal Midwife - James Flames, Individual Role who could kill 3x
7. Dubz - Moist, avoid most night actions and have them performed on person below on roster
As some of you might know, I've been working on a mostly top-secret plot to overthrow the Council of Champions. (Mostly top secret, because I've learned that sharing the details of in-progress villainous plans online is, well . . . suboptimal for success.) Today, progress was made! I went head to head with one of those insipid CoC superheroes, and, although things didn't go exactly to plan, I count today as a great step forward. My Death Ray works! The aim needs to be adjusted, and the level dialed up . . . regrettably, a small squirrel suffered the effects of my miscalculations . . . but, it works, and someday I WILL use it to impress the Evil League of Evil!
Dead is
Caia, who was
Just kidding, no one died.
No, really. No one's dead. Except my pizza. Now it's in MY BELLY.
It is now Night 7, deadline is 6 am EDT. Get those actions in!
Roster
Caring Hands Soup Kitchen
1. @nyanko
5. @LetItSnow
Captain Hammer's Command Center
6. @Caia
9. @thedrjojo
The Laundromat
12. @sheltermed
13. @ddstothecor
Dr. Horrible's Lab
17. @Frozenshades
18. @WeimMama
19. @bjeh
20. @PippyPony
Caring Hands Homeless Shelter
15. @hazelmoo
22. @nohika
Midtown Cemetary
4. AM - NBN Newsman, Role Name Seer
10. LoTF - Driver, Vanilla at time of death
21. Genny - Penny, Protector
16. Coquette - Wonderflonium, Kill Dead Bowie w/ lynch vote
23. CheezyD - Bait, 1 x Night Cancel
2. Sar - Other Moving Guy, Tracker
3. KCoughli - Deputy Mayor, vanilla who could inherit Mayor's abilities
24. MJ - Groupie #3, mason
11. Zen - Wingspan, affiliation seer with delayed block
8. Lupin - Conflict Diamond, prevent delivery of night results and glean info
14. Animal Midwife - James Flames, Individual Role who could kill 3x
7. Dubz - Moist, avoid most night actions and have them performed on person below on roster
Well then.
Oh yeah and I had a lynch avoidance. Sorry to disappoint.
I won't disappoint you sexually, though. I'm good at that stuff.
I won't disappoint you sexually, though. I'm good at that stuff.
How many do you get?Oh yeah and I had a lynch avoidance. Sorry to disappoint.
I won't disappoint you sexually, though. I'm good at that stuff.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess the question I have for the remaining superfans is whether you all think this is a single lynch avoidance or an alpha situation.
@LetItSnow if you wanted to find out whether it was possible to convert wolves to other factions, it appears you have your chance lol
Welp, this has been a stellar day discussion wise haha
I guess
Lynch Caia
I know, sorry. I'm playing a ****tastic game with my whole, uh, blowing my load with regard to faction stuff wayyyyy earlier than I normally would, and with my rolling out the Caia / FS stuff early in the day. I'm doing that stuff because of time limitations and being afraid I wouldn't be able to get them into the game in a timely manner.
********
********
********
How many do you get?
I just had the one, but I don't anticipate you'll actually take my word for it.
Now, I'm scared to lynch you. . .I just had the one, but I don't anticipate you'll actually take my word for it.
Now, I'm scared to lynch you. . .
Don't worry, if I take anyone down with me, it'll be @thedrjojo
It would be most fitting if I went out that way...Don't worry, if I take anyone down with me, it'll be @thedrjojo
It would be most fitting if I went out that way...
Going down?
Going down?
I would make a hammer joke here but I should respect @thedrjojo 's modesty.
I knew it was accurate to peg you as a girl of humility.I would make a hammer joke here but I should respect @thedrjojo 's modesty.
Night Closed, Results Pending
Last night was a blur of activity. Plans were hatched and some were executed excellently. It seems some truly inspired evil was happening last night which, can I say, I'm a big fan. Short red blasts were seen throughout the city and what sounded like a big showdown. It seems though our hero could not stand up to whatever those red blasts were.
Dead is @WeimMama
It is now Day 8, deadline is 10pm EDT
Roster
Caring Hands Soup Kitchen
1. @nyanko
5. @LetItSnow
Captain Hammer's Command Center
6. @Caia
9. @thedrjojo
The Laundromat
12. @sheltermed
13. @ddstothecor
Dr. Horrible's Lab
17. @Frozenshades
19. @bjeh
20. @PippyPony
Caring Hands Homeless Shelter
15. @hazelmoo
22. @nohika
Midtown Cemetary
4. AM - NBN Newsman, Role Name Seer
10. LoTF - Driver, Vanilla at time of death
21. Genny - Penny, Protector
16. Coquette - Wonderflonium, Kill Dead Bowie w/ lynch vote
23. CheezyD - Bait, 1 x Night Cancel
2. Sar - Other Moving Guy, Tracker
3. KCoughli - Deputy Mayor, vanilla who could inherit Mayor's abilities
24. MJ - Groupie #3, mason
11. Zen - Wingspan, affiliation seer with delayed block
8. Lupin - Conflict Diamond, prevent delivery of night results and glean info
14. Animal Midwife - James Flames, Individual Role who could kill 3x
7. Dubz - Moist, avoid most night actions and have them performed on person below on roster
18. Weim - Elementia, 2x strongman kill
Dead is @WeimMama
Elementia, Council of Champions, who could perform a strongman kill twice
Let us have a tribute for our fallen hero (er wolf)
♫ Everyone’s a hero in their own way
Everyone’s got villains they must face
They’re not as cool as mine
But folks, you know it’s fine to know your place
Everyone’s a hero in their own way
In their own not-that-heroic way ♫
♫ Everyone’s a hero in their own way
Everyone’s got villains they must face
They’re not as cool as mine
But folks, you know it’s fine to know your place
Everyone’s a hero in their own way
In their own not-that-heroic way ♫
It is now Day 8, deadline is 10pm EDT
Roster
Caring Hands Soup Kitchen
1. @nyanko
5. @LetItSnow
Captain Hammer's Command Center
6. @Caia
9. @thedrjojo
The Laundromat
12. @sheltermed
13. @ddstothecor
Dr. Horrible's Lab
17. @Frozenshades
19. @bjeh
20. @PippyPony
Caring Hands Homeless Shelter
15. @hazelmoo
22. @nohika
Midtown Cemetary
4. AM - NBN Newsman, Role Name Seer
10. LoTF - Driver, Vanilla at time of death
21. Genny - Penny, Protector
16. Coquette - Wonderflonium, Kill Dead Bowie w/ lynch vote
23. CheezyD - Bait, 1 x Night Cancel
2. Sar - Other Moving Guy, Tracker
3. KCoughli - Deputy Mayor, vanilla who could inherit Mayor's abilities
24. MJ - Groupie #3, mason
11. Zen - Wingspan, affiliation seer with delayed block
8. Lupin - Conflict Diamond, prevent delivery of night results and glean info
14. Animal Midwife - James Flames, Individual Role who could kill 3x
7. Dubz - Moist, avoid most night actions and have them performed on person below on roster
18. Weim - Elementia, 2x strongman kill
Try try again
Lynch caia
Lynch caia
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm interesting. Do you guys think Weim got killed because she went after a specific character and it backfired? Or someone with a night kill ability got her and no one else died because wolves converted?
Edit: I thought of a third option and I'm an idiot...
Really want to lynch Caia but worried about multiple lynch avoidances.
Edit: I thought of a third option and I'm an idiot...
Really want to lynch Caia but worried about multiple lynch avoidances.
Last edited:
***lynch caia***
Want to find out if that was a lynch avoidance or if Caia is some sort of alpha (sighhhhhhh).......
Want to find out if that was a lynch avoidance or if Caia is some sort of alpha (sighhhhhhh).......
Hmm interesting. Do you guys think Weim got killed because she went after a specific character and it backfired? Or someone with a night kill ability got her and no one else died because wolves converted?
Really want to lynch Caia but worried about multiple lynch avoidances.
There's only one way to find out. It sucks to use a lynch if she can't be lynched yet, but there have been games where wolves with a certain number of avoidances (probably 1 or 2) were given up on when they were perfectly vulnerable. Village can get burned either way, so I'd rather try.
Might as well try, I agree.
Makes sense.There's only one way to find out. It sucks to use a lynch if she can't be lynched yet, but there have been games where wolves with a certain number of avoidances (probably 1 or 2) were given up on when they were perfectly vulnerable. Village can get burned either way, so I'd rather try.
Lynch Caia
You guys are so lazy, I love it. 

I'm not voting for myself, though. There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed.
Lynch Caia
I second this question
Do you guys think Weim got killed because she went after a specific character and it backfired? Or someone with a night kill ability got her and no one else died because wolves converted?
I second this question
Mods, please tag me when you close lynch if you don't mind. Thanks!
Are you still claiming village or are you part of another affiliation?Lynch Caia
I second this question
Lynch Caia.
But, FS is a killer and she needs to be stopped as well.
But, FS is a killer and she needs to be stopped as well.
Lynch Caia
Lynch Caia.
But, FS is a killer and she needs to be stopped as well.
What proof do you have of that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The game will likely end when you lynch me, so if there's anything you need to take care of in the meantime, I'd do it now.
I'm being completely serious.
I'm being completely serious.
You mean like freshen up my make-up?The game will likely end when you lynch me, so if there's anything you need to take care of in the meantime, I'd do it now.
I'm being completely serious.
You mean like freshen up my make-up?
Do whatever you want, princess. You know I like you without it too.
***lynch FS*** because I feel like it.
Also, in case it wasn't obvious, sometimes a third party will take the victory if they are alive at the end.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K