The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
butterscotch schnapps .
my friends once threw a huge HP themed party and made actual alcoholic butterbeer (which is essentially just butterscotch vodka in regular butterbear, We then sorted everyone into houses and played quidditch pong with the houses playing each other with the butterbeer and other drinking games. Whenever a house lost, they had to take Jello shots of the house they were playing (four different flavors of Jello shots for the 4 different houses- the worst by far was my house, Ravenclaw, which was Berry Blue jello with vodka jello shots....

that was a very bad night. and everytime I think of butterscotch I get a really bad taste in my mouth.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
my friends once threw a huge HP themed party and made actual alcoholic butterbeer (which is essentially just butterscotch vodka in regular butterbear, We then sorted everyone into houses and played quidditch pong with the houses playing each other with the butterbeer and other drinking games. Whenever a house lost, they had to take Jello shots of the house they were playing (four different flavors of Jello shots for the 4 different houses- the worst by far was my house, Ravenclaw, which was Berry Blue jello with vodka jello shots....

that was a very bad night. and everytime I think of butterscotch I get a really bad taste in my mouth.

But did you win the house cup

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Try mixing irish whiskey, Bailey's, butterscotch schnapps, some milk or cream, and then top off the rest with regular root beer. Surprisingly good.
So many ingredients though....So much money.... That would be like $100 or more of stuff.

Unsweetened cocoa powder is bitter and strong, so the tablespoon is plenty.
I like bitter hot chocolate. That or the raw cocoa we have is weak stuff.

Oh my gosh yes. And you need to make sure I don't fall asleep on the ground and wake up covered with bug bites, because I can see that happening and being very unfortunate.
Deal. However mosquitos are a thing here so bring bug repellent.

I won't do SCAVMA but can I come party anyways?

Reactions: 1 user
Deal. However mosquitos are a thing here so bring bug repellent.

This is my bug repellent

uncle buck.jpg

Can confirm. I spend a good amount of my life in Indiana. it sucks. Luckily where I am up there is 10 minutes from the IL/ IN border so that/s bomb diggity
I'm curious, where about in IN are you from? I grew up in the Region

there wasn't actually a physical cup. : ( But I did take home an empty bottle as a trofy**

i am having trouble spelling this word- but you know what I mean

Picture of bottle. You still have the bottle right, it came at such great cost.

Update on my root beer drink: I took too long drinking it and now the bottom tastes distinctly vodka-y. Which means I have to downgrade my original ranking to 3.5/5 stars.

That's what you get for being a workaholic and not an alcoholic