WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FS was blocked last night and couldn't have done any killing. That leaves LIS and is the reason I'm voting for him today. I realize none of that means anything for our convert, but it's a start.
How do you know that?

TBH, that is awfully fishy to me again.

The village blocker was killed last night. It would be unusual (but not unheard of) for someone to be able to use their ability when they are killed.

The wolf blocker was killed earlier.

So my conclusion is, unless there is some item still floating around (which I am skeptical of) that blocking did not occur.

Which makes FS a potential liar, unless you got this info some other way.

I am back lynching FS based on the similar role and blocking..

Might be wrong but it seems too much smoke there.
But I want to look back at that Saki lynch first, will check back later. (don't have time now.. MrsSOV is giving me THAT LOOK).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch FS

(ps i already unlynched LIS once, but I am still listed as lynching him).

I reviewed the Finnick lynch where FS was the leading vote getter, but Finnick got lynched, and FS posted the "go villager" comment right before results.

The thing is, that was a pretty sketch lynch. Some BS about an item giving a voter extra power. But if you recall, I was so confused because only I voted for Finnick and I had no item.

Now in hindsight, doesn't it make more sense that FS had the item, and picked somone else to go down. Pretty wolfy no?

I feel confident in this vote. Not 100% but there is way too much sketch around FS.

Lynch FS

I reviewed the Finnick lynch where FS was the leading vote getter, but Finnick got lynched, and FS posted the "go villager" comment right before results.

The thing is, that was a pretty sketch lynch. Some BS about an item giving a voter extra power. But if you recall, I was so confused because only I voted for Finnick and I had no item.

Now in hindsight, doesn't it make more sense that FS had the item, and picked somone else to go down. Pretty wolfy no?

I feel confident in this vote. Not 100% but there is way too much sketch around FS.
Thanks!!!! I am limited to my internets

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you know that?

TBH, that is awfully fishy to me again.

The village blocker was killed last night. It would be unusual (but not unheard of) for someone to be able to use their ability when they are killed.

The wolf blocker was killed earlier.

So my conclusion is, unless there is some item still floating around (which I am skeptical of) that blocking did not occur.

Which makes FS a potential liar, unless you got this info some other way.

I am back lynching FS based on the similar role and blocking..

Might be wrong but it seems too much smoke there.
But I want to look back at that Saki lynch first, will check back later. (don't have time now.. MrsSOV is giving me THAT LOOK).
I only know that from what was posted on thread by FS. I'm going to go back and look at the LotF and FFM lynches now to see how FS voted, since neither were runaway lynches.

"Just for the Halibut" Lynch Tally
rogert (1) - LIS
hmoo (2) - jilary, dy
lotf (4) - PBC, hayley, rogert, FS
BBC (1) - nyanko
ally (1) - ceke
sov (1) - FFM
dy (1) - hmoo
WZ (0)

11/24 Voting
Deadline 9pm EST

*Please check your votes*

UY6th7k8RBXWBH7dZj7ZFpa7.png
FS was 4th to vote for LotF putting her in the lead instead of making a tie.
14051648_1368813069814588_6041659816177274430_n.jpg
and Lynch Somebody Lynch

Hayley (2) – Rogert, WTF
Frozenshades (3) – FFM, dyachei, FB
Ceke (1) – AM
WTF (1) – Jilary
Nyanko (1) – WZ
AM (1) - Frozenshades
BBC (1) - Allyphoe
Rogert (2) – LIS, hayley
Finn (1) - SOV

13/17 votes
The day FS should have been lynched, FFM, a now known wolf, was the first to vote for FS.

WHALE SHARK KNOWS NO FEAR.
WHALE SHARK KNOWS NO PAIN.

Go villagers
FS role revealed after the whole "lynch closed results pending" in which he should have been lynched. If a whale shark isn't a villager, then mods kill me now.
Helpful noob is helpful lynch tally

14088557_1369468989748996_6786646837437267580_n.jpg
but don't bail on us now lynch!
FFM (6) - Hayley, SOV, dyachei, WTF, FS
Ceke (4) - AM, nyanko, FFM, Jilary
Nyanko (2) – WZ, LIS
BBC (2) – Ceke, Dyachei
Frozenshades (0) –
AM (0) –
Rogert (0) –

@Flim Flam Man - you look to be on the menu for catch of the day!

Deadline - 9pm EST

13/ 16 Voting

Roll call:
@Filly Bay @Rogert @BeautifulBritishColumbia
FS also helped put the nail in ffm's coffin.

I'm happy with my LIS vote now.

**** unlynch FS ****

Any suggestions for a likely target? Seems like everyone has a reason they can't be a wolf.

something in the FS/SOV/Dyachei trio isn't making sense to me. For everyone's claims to be true I feel like at least one of them would have to be lying.

3 roles with night kill avoidance seems like a stretch. Is it Dy, LIS, and FS who are all claiming that.

something in the FS/SOV/Dyachei trio isn't making sense to me. For everyone's claims to be true I feel like at least one of them would have to be lying.

3 roles with night kill avoidance seems like a stretch. Is it Dy, LIS, and FS who are all claiming that.
At least two of the claimed avoidances are different. But no, those are not the three claiming it. FS and Dy have both been outed on thread, the third has not.

Lynch FS

Finnick chose to go down that lynch per mods. Also, you mentioned that night actions don't normally go through when someone dies, and I don't find that to be completely true. Different mods handle is differently, but I've definitely had successful night results the same night I was killed.

Last edited:
Finnick chose to go down that lynch per mods. Also, you mentioned that night actions don't normally go through when someone dies, and I don't find that to be completely true. Different mods handle is differently, but I've definitely had successful night results the same night I was killed.
I've had successful results with an investigative role, but not otherwise

Edited for spelling. Work iPad doesn't agree with me

Sometimes it can depend on in what order the actions are PMed to the mods.

I've definitely played and modded games where blocking happens before killing, which makes sense for games where kills can be blocked. Unsure if that is true in this game but it's possible. It's just that we can't confirm that FS was blocked. I do find Jilary's analysis of his play compelling though.

I've definitely played and modded games where blocking happens before killing, which makes sense for games where kills can be blocked. Unsure if that is true in this game but it's possible. It's just that we can't confirm that FS was blocked. I do find Jilary's analysis of his play compelling though.

A WW milestone, WZ doesn't think I'm the sketchiest of them all :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
Everyone decides to not lynch Frozenshades and pile on LIS. Unfortunately, he is nowhere to be found.

No one has died.

Night Deadline is 9am EST.

Note: Dark shadows continue to flit across the surface accompanied by bass rumbles and a thick oily stench. Denizens of the ocean, swim at your own risk!

9/26 Players remain.

CURRENT ROSTER:

Epipelagic

2. @WhtsThFrequency
4. @allyphoe

Mesopelagic
7. @LetItSnow
9. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
10. @Jilary

Bathypelagic
14. @StartingoverVet
15. @dyachei

Abyssalpelagic

Hadalpelagic
25. @WildZoo
26. @Frozenshades

Sushi (Dead):
11. SummerTheLynx - Candiru (vanillager)
12. genny - Leafy Sea Dragon (vanillager)

5. LadyOtheFarm - Chimaera (scalloped hammerhead)
24. PrincessButterCup - Flower hat jelly (village protector)
17. DVMDream - Blobfish (Bargibanti pygmy seahorse)
21. hazelmoo - Pyjama shark (village seer)
20. Saki Nishibi - Saltwater crocodile (vanillager)
6. Zensing - Blowfish (Villager Assassin)
23. Mad Jack – Cone Snail (village item maker)
16. finnickthedog- Goblin shark (vanillager)

8. Flim Flam Man - Sea cucumber
3. Ceke2002 - Amphioxus (vanillager)
1. Animal Midwife - Mola mola (vanillager)
18. heyyimhayley - Flabellina (vanillager)
22. Filly Bay - Anglerfish (village tracker)
19. Nyanko - Sea Spider (vanillager)
13. Rogert - Octopus (village blocker)

how am i in that triumvirate? What claim am I making that has anything to do with any of those 2? Why are you so biased against me? Odd.