WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WZ, do you have a list of everyone who was silenced, since you were working on the Cthulu thing?
D1 - ???? I think it's likely no one was silenced since it seems the NPCs put in their targets with night actions
D2 - ???? nyanko was the only person who didn't vote, but she posted that day...it appears no one was silenced
D3 - ???? BBC was the only living player who didn't vote (but she did post that night). Others were DVMD and lotf, not sure if they posted on that day. Seems that once again no one was silenced.
D4 - Hayley
D5 - Me
D6 - BBC
D7 - Rogert (and still BBC)
D8 - Jilary
D9 - wtf
D10 - LIS

I think that's right. I've kind of lost track of the days so I might have left someone out? Was trying to double check but the days stopped being listed in the writeups.

Members don't see this ad.

D1 - ???? I think it's likely no one was silenced since it seems the NPCs put in their targets with night actions
D2 - ???? nyanko was the only person who didn't vote, but she posted that day...it appears no one was silenced
D3 - ???? BBC was the only living player who didn't vote (but she did post that night). Others were DVMD and lotf, not sure if they posted on that day. Seems that once again no one was silenced.
D4 - Hayley
D5 - Me
D6 - BBC
D8 - Jilary
D9 - wtf
D10 - LIS

I think that's right. I've kind of lost track of the days so I might have left someone out? Was trying to double check but the days stopped being listed in the writeups.

Ok there were 8 pics including mine and I was silenced day 9. Something is not adding up if no one was silenced for several.

I was silenced the night after WTF, then LIS after me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok there were 8 pics including mine and I was silenced day 9. Something is not adding up if no one was silenced for several.
I hit a wall with trying to figure out the pictures. It seems like it's significant but I just can't figure it out. With nyanko dying a villager and BBC's picture not being duplicated I have no idea who, if anyone, was silenced on those first couple days. I think I checked d1 and the only person who didn't vote was PBC, who also died a villager.

I was silenced the night after WTF, then LIS after me.
Whoops, thanks

D1 - ????
D2 - ????
D3 - ????
D4 - Hayley
D5 - Me
D6 - BBC
D8 - Jilary
D9 - wtf
D10 - ally
D11 - LIS

For what it's worth I think the mod announcement today means the NPCs no longer get their play time.

I hit a wall with trying to figure out the pictures. It seems like it's significant but I just can't figure it out. With nyanko dying a villager and BBC's picture not being duplicated I have no idea who, if anyone, was silenced on those first couple days. I think I checked d1 and the only person who didn't vote was PBC, who also died a villager.

Can you remind me of this? I'm sorry, I really glazed over during a lot of that (no offense )

Can you remind me of this? I'm sorry, I really glazed over during a lot of that (no offense )
Oh it's fine. I was driving myself crazy with all the posts I was making.

We know BBC was silenced D6/D7 since Rogert was with her D7. Based on Rogert's list of pictures I know what hers was, and there was no duplicate, so it's unlikely she was silenced earlier on. Prior to that information being received, I thought she might have been silenced d3.

14100269_1372463449449550_7094331336919784823_n.jpg
Lynch

FS (2) – LIS, Dychei
LIS (1) – FS
WZ (1) – SoV
Ally (1) – WZ

5/8 Voting

Roll Call @WhtsThFrequency, @allyphoe, @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Reactions: 1 user
This time you find LIS and give him a good lynching.

Dead is @LetItSnow, nautilus, and a vanillager.

You are a nautilus and you have the most tentacles in the cephalopod family - up to 90. Your grip is so strong that if you grasp an object, your tentacles will not let go, but instead be ripped from your body. How neat is that? You swim by way of jet propulsion, and are the only cephalopod with an external shell. Talk about a mobile home.
14231987_1375007699195125_7271744172721115411_o.jpg

Night Actions Deadline is 9am EST.

7/26 Players remain.

CURRENT ROSTER:
Epipelagic

2. @WhtsThFrequency
4. @allyphoe

Mesopelagic
9. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Bathypelagic
14. @StartingoverVet
15. @dyachei

Hadalpelagic
25. @WildZoo
26. @Frozenshades

Abyssalpelagic
[empty]

Sushi (Dead):

11. SummerTheLynx - Candiru (vanillager)
12. genny - Leafy Sea Dragon (vanillager)

5. LadyOtheFarm - Chimaera (scalloped hammerhead)
24. PrincessButterCup - Flower hat jelly (village protector)
17. DVMDream - Blobfish (Bargibanti pygmy seahorse)
21. hazelmoo - Pyjama shark (village seer)
20. Saki Nishibi - Saltwater crocodile (vanillager)
6. Zensing - Blowfish (Villager Assassin)
23. Mad Jack – Cone Snail (village item maker)
16. finnickthedog- Goblin shark (vanillager)

8. Flim Flam Man - Sea cucumber
3. Ceke2002 - Amphioxus (vanillager)
1. Animal Midwife - Mola mola (vanillager)
18. heyyimhayley - Flabellina (vanillager)
22. Filly Bay - Anglerfish (village tracker)
19. Nyanko - Sea Spider (vanillager)
13. Rogert - Octopus (village blocker)
10. Jilary - Electric Ray (village self protector)
7. LetItSnow – Nautilus (vanillager)

Members don't see this ad :)

---------
CHOMPY! :soexcited: Look everyone, it's Chompy. :joyful: Chompy is one of the Great Whites that frequents the area around Neptune Island off the coast of South Australia (original photo was taken by Andrew Fox, son of shark attack survivor turned conservationist and educator, Rodney Fox). :)
---------

WZ, WTF, FS. My top 3 choices in no particular order.

I going to with FS, under the smoke/fire thing, and the fact he evaded death again by lynch. All those "explanations" by Jillary are just that to me. There is a lot of sketch surrounding the guy, and I am not convinced.

I am out flying most of the day so will limited input. (should be able to check in lunch time and dinner time).

contingency lynch FS

I am having a conversation with myself here....

Anyway, change of plans.. my morning "cross-country" was cancelled. Some lame reason about not wanting to deal with turbulence. Poser.

So lets close this thing and get discussing!

Reactions: 1 users
I am having a conversation with myself here....

Anyway, change of plans.. my morning "cross-country" was cancelled. Some lame reason about not wanting to deal with turbulence. Poser.

So lets close this thing and get discussing!
I'd talk to you, but you know, I'm dead.

Batten down the hatches as Hurricane Hermine blows by!!! Poor @WhtsThFrequency - Giant Squid and Village Communicator will feed a bunch of sea inhabitants in death. (Team Cephalopod is all but defunct, methinks :cryi:)
The-Calamari-Wrestler-images-f2b551c4-f62a-4c64-8f3b-20bd9cbc606.jpg

It is Day 13. Lynch Deadline is a bit flexible - we can shoot for 9pm EST
but some/all of us may be MIA....

6/26 Players remain.

CURRENT ROSTER:
Epipelagic

4. @allyphoe

Mesopelagic
9. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Bathypelagic
14. @StartingoverVet
15. @dyachei

Hadalpelagic
25. @WildZoo
26. @Frozenshades

Abyssalpelagic
[empty]

Sushi (Dead):

11. SummerTheLynx - Candiru (vanillager)
12. genny - Leafy Sea Dragon (vanillager)

5. LadyOtheFarm - Chimaera (scalloped hammerhead)
24. PrincessButterCup - Flower hat jelly (village protector)
17. DVMDream - Blobfish (Bargibanti pygmy seahorse)
21. hazelmoo - Pyjama shark (village seer)
20. Saki Nishibi - Saltwater crocodile (vanillager)
6. Zensing - Blowfish (Villager Assassin)
23. Mad Jack – Cone Snail (village item maker)
16. finnickthedog- Goblin shark (vanillager)

8. Flim Flam Man - Sea cucumber
3. Ceke2002 - Amphioxus (vanillager)
1. Animal Midwife - Mola mola (vanillager)
18. heyyimhayley - Flabellina (vanillager)
22. Filly Bay - Anglerfish (village tracker)
19. Nyanko - Sea Spider (vanillager)
13. Rogert - Octopus (village blocker)
10. Jilary - Electric Ray (village self protector)
7. LetItSnow – Nautilus (vanillager)
2. WhtsThFrequency - Giant Squid (village communicator)

Dyachei and WZ seem like the best conversion choices, though I didn't believe Dyachei to be wolfy based on the tone of a PM she sent, but she is good enough that I wouldn't trust that 100%.

I think BBC and FS seem like the best choices as original wolves.

I have no opinion on ally, but doubt she would be a conversion candidate, although probably a good one, and if she is the original wolf... props to her.

My new list is WZ, BBC, or FS.

Since WZ piled on FS (piled on is a strong word, but 2 votes can be enough this late in the game), I doubt they are both wolves. That would be way too risky.

So if I am right then that leaves BBC as a wolf. And WZ/FS as the other one.

I want to get a wolf, so I am going with BBC as the more likely candidate. It is a little strange logic, but makes sense to me.

uncontingency lynch FS
lynch BBC.

Subject to change based on further analysis/input of course. But probably not until this evening when I get back.

I guess I can go for that logic.

**** Lynch BBC ******

(Unrelated tangent: Earlier in the game, cell phone predictive text suggested Hayley after I typed lynch. Just now, it suggested dy. I'm amused that it can't make up its mind, either.)

I guess I can go for that logic.

**** Lynch BBC ******

(Unrelated tangent: Earlier in the game, cell phone predictive text suggested Hayley after I typed lynch. Just now, it suggested dy. I'm amused that it can't make up its mind, either.)
Since it was wrong last time, I hope it is wrong again.

The alacrity that the BBC bandwagon has formed behind me, especially with essentially no discussion has me nervous.

It is possible a wolf jumped on not to look suspicious... but more likely some people afraid of being lynched themselves jumped on any bandwagon, and wolves, knowing this is for the win don't mind just piling in.

Either way....
unlynch BBC

I am not letting my vote start a bandwagon that could lose the game.

I will think on this some more and re-vote later.

This lynch bandwagon is going in a very bad for villagers direction. I'm not a wolf. Not an original, or a convert. If you lynch me, we lose the game.

Dyachei and WZ seem like the best conversion choices, though I didn't believe Dyachei to be wolfy based on the tone of a PM she sent, but she is good enough that I wouldn't trust that 100%.

I think BBC and FS seem like the best choices as original wolves.

I have no opinion on ally, but doubt she would be a conversion candidate, although probably a good one, and if she is the original wolf... props to her.

My new list is WZ, BBC, or FS.

Since WZ piled on FS (piled on is a strong word, but 2 votes can be enough this late in the game), I doubt they are both wolves. That would be way too risky.

So if I am right then that leaves BBC as a wolf. And WZ/FS as the other one.

I want to get a wolf, so I am going with BBC as the more likely candidate. It is a little strange logic, but makes sense to me.

uncontingency lynch FS
lynch BBC.

Subject to change based on further analysis/input of course. But probably not until this evening when I get back.

I was one of the first people to voice suspicions about FFM, however of course it was when I was silenced so I couldn't actually post it on thread. I did share my suspicions with Rogert when we were PMing together, and we agreed that he was wolfy when you guys all got that lynch started. Of course, Rogert is now dead which is oh-so-helpful for me right now.

You were suspicious of me because I was so determined that you were wolfy. If I was a wolf, would it make sense for me to be so stubborn when clearly no one else agreed with me? It stood out enough that you got suspicious. I thought there was something off (and honestly still do...so if you are a wolf then well done) and tunneled on it. The only reason I am starting to doubt you are wolfy it is that you voted to unlynch me and I think a wolf would keep that easy victory lynch.

When FS first came up for lynch I was one of the first ones to defend. It would have been really easy for me to join that bandwagon, and I would have drawn a lot less attention to myself if I had just gone along with it. Instead I chose to go with my gut and now here we are. FTR I still don't think FS is an original.

Your reasoning is completely based off of feels, and what you would expect people to do. Your chain of people's wolfiness starts with the tone of a PM you got from Dy. There are so many assumptions of who would think who would be the best convert, etc. For best convert choices, you are going by what you would do. I've never been a wolf, and thus have never been in the position of converting someone, but I assume a large part of it is choosing someone who ISN'T obvious.

I don't want us to lose. Seriously, ask me anything. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I'm a manatee vanillager. I was PMing very briefly with WTF the other night and confirmed my role with her. I'm at work but I will be trying to keep the tab open if anyone has questions.

I'm going to go lynch FS because I know he can't be any less wolfy than me.
BTW how was the last tie decided for lynch? Can someone confirm it is RNG?

I'll go post all my thoughts on everyone in a little bit.

Can we get a little more discussion on the BBC lynch? It really bugs me to see votes dropped without any reasoning behind them, especially on what will be the last day of the game if we mess up.