The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Number one rule is you gotta be drunk
Oh so that's why I'm always here.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
But I just had one and stopped because I didn't need to get drunk alone that early in the day :p

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
cdo also probably has a basement to protect her from the tornadoes. Those things never pay cover charges to get into fight club.
Actually, if we're talking technically, houses in Texas and Oklahoma usually don't have basements because the soil is so poor and doesn't support digging deep.

Lies!

I've been drunk here twice :p

And I was drinking before noon today. That counts for something.
Also lets be real. My filter posting here is pretty low to begin with (you're all still welcome for your child sexuality lesson :p).I don't think this thread needs drunk me :laugh:

OKAY SO I WORK IN AN ORTHODONTIC OFFICE AND ONE OF THE ORTHO TECHS FOUND THIS THING IN A DRAWER THAT IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE REGULAR CHEEK RETRACTORS AND THE PICTURE LOOKS STRAIGHT UP OUT IF A HORROR MOVIE.

View attachment 213599
This looks like something from a really kinky caulking video.

I literally just snorted. Has @Trilt seen that?
The answer is always yes. Every once in a blue moon someone finds a sloth thing I haven't seen, but it's usually a once-every-couple-months level thing. :p

I feel like caulking is much better done sober.
Caulking can be fun many different ways.

Reactions: 5 users
Also lets be real. My filter posting here is pretty low to begin with (you're all still welcome for your child sexuality lesson :p).I don't think this thread needs drunk me :laugh:
you know everytime I forget about the child sexuality lesson, it always gets mentioned again

Oh, and also, I was talking crap, but I'm always freezing. I'd totally be wearing a sweater in 50 degree weather. I wear long sleeves and pants in 70s all the time. My thermostat reset itself at a young age to only accept Texas-level heart as comfortable, so I'll hang out in 80/90s perfectly a-OK and comfy but any colder and I'm huddling for warmth.

Actually, if we're talking technically, houses in Texas and Oklahoma usually don't have basements because the soil is so poor and doesn't support digging deep.
thats unfortunate. they want you to just perish in the tornadoes i guess. most houses in michigan have basements or at least a crawl space that sometimes gets turned into a Michigan Basement

thats unfortunate. they want you to just perish in the tornadoes i guess. most houses in michigan have basements or at least a crawl space that sometimes gets turned into a Michigan Basement
A Michigan basement just looks like somewhere a serial killer would tie you up.

It's actually not that the soil doesn't support digging deep, it's that you don't have to dig very deep to lay a foundation in the first place. Up north you're required to lay a foundation below the frost line in the soil, which can be 3-4 feet deep or more depending on the area, so digging out a few extra feet to put in a basement isn't a big deal and it's commonly done. In north Texas/Oklahoma you have to dig down maybe 18" to lay a foundation, so it's a lot more work to dig out and install a basement and it makes it more expensive to do so.

Wasn't too cold here today (39 deg, feels like 33) but I froze my butt off because it was supposed to be much warmer and I didn't dress appropriately :(

Wasn't too cold here today (39 deg, feels like 33) but I froze my butt off because it was supposed to be much warmer and I didn't dress appropriately :(
This is me all of the time because I still haven't learned to check the weather or look out the window before I go outside every day.

Reactions: 1 users
That's why I was letting you knowwwww :)

Ot
giphy.gif

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN1484779481.068032.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySDN1484779481.068032.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
My jerk cats knocked over half my puzzle while I was at school. Picked up the pieces, did the dishes, came back and the jerks did it again!

Maybe it was your husband. Did you pick up everything that he asked you to

Reactions: 3 users