The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
GUYS. @SkiOtter has never seen Anchorman.
tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Well this is unacceptable!

Although like, maybe you shouldn't be the one to shame someone for not seeing movies :whistle:
No I'm in the perfect position to shame someone. Because I haven't seen a lot of movies

BUT AT LEAST I'VE SEEN ANCHORMAN.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I hardly watch movies, especially in theaters, because no one to watch/go see movies with
When you get to vet school, make sure you make friends that are movie people. Basically all my friends and I do is watch movies and eat food. It's perfect.

Reactions: 3 users
What is this "make friends" you speak of
It'll happen!
I met two of my friends by being the only other person that showed up to see Suicide Squad with them (the whole class was invited, but it was before orientation or anything) and it just went from there.
If nothing else, you'll probably bond with your lab group at least a little.

Reactions: 1 users
I am honestly a little confused about how I ended up being friends with 5 of the most awesome people in the world, considering I made all of one friend throughout the entirety of undergrad.

Reactions: 3 users
What is this "make friends" you speak of

It'll happen!
I met two of my friends by being the only other person that showed up to see Suicide Squad with them (the whole class was invited, but it was before orientation or anything) and it just went from there.
If nothing else, you'll probably bond with your lab group at least a little.

Ski, I feel you. WZ, this is something I hugely look forward to.

Reactions: 2 users
I've seen part of anchorman but I was cringing enough that I had to turn it off

Reactions: 4 users