The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also I don't think any of you can carry a tune well enough to make this a singing revolution. Carry your weapons instead
raw

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
So in regards to the Oil of Oregano supplement I was talking about earlier:

Continuing in my research, it describes how the oil of oregano is extracted through "gentle steam distillation to ensure purity", and how that means that there are absolutely no chemicals in the product.

I am VERY curious to know how they have an herbal supplement with no chemicals. That seems to defeat the purpose.

Reactions: 1 user
So in regards to the Oil of Oregano supplement I was talking about earlier:

Continuing in my research, it describes how the oil of oregano is extracted through "gentle steam distillation to ensure purity", and how that means that there are absolutely no chemicals in the product.

I am VERY curious to know how they have an herbal supplement with no chemicals. That seems to defeat the purpose.

Welp I guess that means it's a vacuum.. :laugh: You have to be careful of those dumb chemicals, they really get into all that matter ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Um, Excuse you, but do you remember where @Balesofhay goes to undergrad???????

OHI-Zerio-e1483299101475.jpg

Yeah but bales only brings it up sparingly, YOU HAVE INFINITE SALT.

The only love I have is for harbaugh because he brought the niners to greatness again, if only for a few seasons.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: 1 users
Millie cat killed a mouse, hid it under a kitchen rug, and pulled three fetuses from its abdomen. I found it when she came back to eat it.

I'm just really, really glad she didn't bring it to my room like she does with her toys. I'm really, really, really glad I didn't wake up with it in bed.

Reactions: 4 users
Did I hear football? This is dt Clemson
ImageUploadedBySDN1487703682.371172.jpg

And now Raven's will be garbage like the niners for the next 3-7 seasons lol. Joeflaccolol

Ugh I know. But Tucker=bae. Also clutch. They went downhill the past couple years and it's frustrating. At least I have Clemson. Our defense is deep and plenty of weapons on offense. Not too sure about qbs

I let my YouTube AutoPlay the next song and it went from "Ophelia" to "I believe in a thing called love" to "Do you hear the people sing?"

I blame y'all.

And now Raven's will be garbage like the niners for the next 3-7 seasons lol. Joeflaccolol

At least the ravens have a super bowl winning quarterback. And I hate the ravens (and 9er fans circa harbaww. The bandwagon was Seattle tier).

At least the ravens have a super bowl winning quarterback. And I hate the ravens (and 9er fans circa harbaww. The bandwagon was Seattle tier).

Flacco is garbage, their defense and anquan boldin was the reason they have that ring. Also am not a harbaugh era bandwagon fan, bear, how dare you insinuate that. >:

Flacco is garbage, their defense and anquan boldin was the reason they have that ring. Also am not a harbaugh era bandwagon fan, bear, how dare you insinuate that. >:

Pretty sure we were up ahead by a couple scores until someone hit that button at Buffalo Wild Wings and caused the power to go out. Or blame Beyoncé for that power outage.

This belongs in the NFL thread though

Pretty sure we were up ahead by a couple scores until someone hit that button at Buffalo Wild Wings and caused the power to go out. Or blame Beyoncé for that power outage.

This belongs in the NFL thread though

Cause bars aren't for talking sports