The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You can talk sports. I just reserve rights to make fun of it. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Pretty sure we were up ahead by a couple scores until someone hit that button at Buffalo Wild Wings and caused the power to go out. Or blame Beyoncé for that power outage.

This belongs in the NFL thread though

Don't try and say that anything is off limits in this thread lol. Although I suppose you weren't around for the initial shenanigans when it went from like 40 pages to 100 in a few days

Reactions: 3 users
Don't try and say that anything is off limits in this thread lol. Although I suppose you weren't around for the initial shenanigans when it went from like 40 pages to 100 in a few days

Pretty sure I was a lurker then

Members don't see this ad :)

i'm a crepe.gif

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
follow up question: has the egg seen kill bill?

I have this song in mah itunes

Here's full song

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Protect your airway. I am very dedicated to that rule.

I think you are supposed to mess around more with the bloodflow (and thus oxygenation of brain that way) vs actually putting pressure on the trachea though. Or so I was informed.

Reactions: 1 user

I think you are supposed to mess around more with the bloodflow (and thus oxygenation of brain that way) vs actually putting pressure on the trachea though. Or so I was informed.
This sounds accurate but I have no idea where or why I heard about it

I need to preface with that I had a friend who told me this, not me figuring it out on my own.

But if you go medially, it cuts off more pressure than if you go from simultaneously from the sides, it cuts off the airflow/ reduces the risk of collapsing the trachea. So... don't go medially. Go from the sides and be safe (or don't do it at all and be safest!)

bay_dutch_warmblood_filly___orphan_foal_by_horsestockphotos-d4zb6bs.jpg

My second contribution because horses bring out the crazies, which brings out a bunch of comments to get us onto the next page.

With that being said, any guesses on the breed? (Without cheating!)

bay_dutch_warmblood_filly___orphan_foal_by_horsestockphotos-d4zb6bs.jpg

My second contribution because horses bring out the crazies, which brings out a bunch of comments to get us onto the next page.

With that being said, any guesses on the breed? (Without cheating!)

According to the image it's a dutch warmblood filly

Did someone say horses? (also I'm guessing a warmblood of some sort for yours)
2012-09-25-23-54-38-b8g043caprice2.jpg
Look at the cute little fuzzy tail!!!!

I may know nothing about horses (and lol because growing up I wanted to be an equine vet...what) but man are they cuties.

so its autoerotic asphyxiation if you do it to yourself, but what is it when someone else does it? Bierotic? Dierotic? These are the kinds of questions I want answered

so its autoerotic asphyxiation if you do it to yourself, but what is it when someone else does it? Bierotic? Dierotic? These are the kinds of questions I want answered
Apparently it's just erotic asphyxiation! No need for the auto when you're with a partner.

Don't worry I got you.
The term auto identifies it as self, if someone else does it I think it's just boring old erotic asphyxiation

Reactions: 3 users
Second rejection and I'm dreading my IS school response so I decided garbage tier bourbon was the best solution! Ugh I'm seriously considering just moving back to Orlando if I don't get in anywhere this year.