Endodontic Residency Interviews 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
10B79BDC-20D2-483A-915E-2AC82FE5B9A2.jpeg

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like interviews are slow to come out this year. Anyone else get anything?

Reactions: 1 users
As if on queue..

Loma Linda - August 4 (received a letter through the mail)

As if on queue..

Loma Linda - August 4 (received a letter through the mail)

Any idea what to expect at the interview? A 2.5 hr digital test on an extracted molar and writing an abstract? Not sure what kinda digital test requires an extracted molar . Good luck!

Did any international applicants face the problem of ECE being linked to their PASS application? I faced it and only because of that my application status was not complete until June 14th. Do you think delayed applications would likely have less chances for review, which eventually result in no invite for interviews?

Did any international applicants face the problem of ECE being linked to their PASS application? I faced it and only because of that my application status was not complete until June 14th. Do you think delayed applications would likely have less chances for review, which eventually result in no invite for interviews?
I dont think it will have an impact (unless the places already gave out interviews of course.)
I know ppl who submitted around June 20 and got interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Updated comprehensive list of programs and their respective interview dates as reported by other posters here:

University of Alabama at Birmingham – 7/26 (phone)
Loma Linda University - Aug 4 (mail)

University of California at Los Angeles
University of California at San Francisco – 7/11, 8/6 (email)
University of Southern California
University of the Pacific – 7/25 (phone)
University of Connecticut
Nova Southeastern University
University of Florida
Georgia Regents University - July 29 (email)
University of Illinois at Chicago – July 17, July 18 (email)

Indiana University - July 8 (email)
University of Iowa – July 15, 16 (email)
University of Louisville – 7/19 (phone)

Louisiana State University
University of Maryland
Boston University
Harvard University - 7/12, 7/19 (phone)
Tufts University – 7/29, 7/30, 7/31, 8/1 (email)

University of Detroit Mercy
University of Michigan
University of Minnesota July 12 (email)
Saint Louis University - July 9 (email)
University of Missouri-Kansas City - July 25 (email)

University of Nebraska - Aug 15, 16 (from ADEA Pass Search Engine)
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
Columbia University - 2nd and 3rd week of August (from ADEA Pass Search Engine)
Lutheran Medical Center
New York University – 7/16 (email)
State University of New York at Stony Brook
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
University of North Carolina - July 1 (email)
Case Western Reserve University
Ohio State University
Oregon Health & Science University - July 24, 25 (from ADEA Pass Search Engine)
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Temple University
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh
Medical University of South Carolina
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry - July 15 (phone)
University of Texas at Houston - July 15 (email)

University of Texas at San Antonio
Virginia Commonwealth University – 7/24 (email)
University of Washington - 7/15, 7/17 (email)

West Virginia University
Marquette University – 8/2 (phone)
VA New York

ADEA PASS had a major issue with ECE transcripts and they are not very clearly conveying what was the problem.
I ordered the transcripts on May 20 and they were uploaded onto my application on June 14. In the meanwhile, I emailed the program directors about the issue, few responded but other said that they will wait till ADEA PASS processes it.

Just an update on UF: University of Florida just sent an email telling me my application is under review.

So when should we throw in the towel with interview invites ?

ADEA PASS had a major issue with ECE transcripts and they are not very clearly conveying what was the problem.
I ordered the transcripts on May 20 and they were uploaded onto my application on June 14. In the meanwhile, I emailed the program directors about the issue, few responded but other said that they will wait till ADEA PASS processes it.
Yeah, it was exactly the same with me.
But they told me that those who have WES evaluation didn’t have that issue.
As it’s moving further, let’s hope for the best.

Wish you good luck with interviews! For them who are invited and those who are awaiting.

Yes, I requested my ECE transcripts on May 17th and they got uploaded on June 14th. They said my report was "lost" .It was and will be frustrating if our applications suffers because of that.
They kept saying to wait for 10 business days which is essentially two weeks and eventually took a whole month! A few business days can cost us a whole year. And foreign transcripts being evaluated is the basic and a very important criteria for every program,

Any idea how many people Tufts is interviewing and if they are done inviting?

Any idea how many people Tufts is interviewing and if they are done inviting?
Historically I think they interview about 25 or so. Not sure if they’re done inviting yet or if they’re planning to invite more

Any word from OHSU? They are supposed to have their interviews on July 24,25 and to not hear by now seems pretty late.

Any word from OHSU? They are supposed to have their interviews on July 24,25 and to not hear by now seems pretty late.
OHSU sent out invites for July 24 or 25th a few days ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
USC (email) July 30th (although seems as though other dates can be offered.

Does Nova do multiple rounds? I was really hoping to hear from them ugh

After applying to CWRU.. did anyone hear anything? Thanks

After applying to CWRU.. did anyone hear anything? Thanks
From what I've seen from previous threads, they interview really late. like October late. Make sure to pay the app fee on their website. You can always givethem a call to verify app is complete.

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone applied to university of toronto? there is no information on past threads about it either

Any invites from Rutgers sent out? The program PASS page says that they are interviewing on July 29...