-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
#####lynch FS######
he's newer so I can't say I can read him well, but the way he started the wagon on me, plus the fluff posts, really makes me wonder if he's a wolf
if he's not, more fat to be trimmed
if he's not, more fat to be trimmed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What AM said, plus, you NEVER know if you are dying for a wolf. You may have thoughts and feelings, but I think we have all had times where we were dead set on someone being a wolf, and they turned up village. Voting gives us info, which is why wolves sometimes hold back, especially if they are in the lead for lynch.I already explained. I don't get on the thread until around 4 pm PST most days, and it takes some time to catch up reading, have breakfast, type WW novel posts, and the one time I'm NOT going to vote early, is when a miniature bandwagon has started on me. When I'm in the lead, I'm not giving up my vote to save myself. I'm not ready to die for the likes of some of the others nearly in the lead. I have no way of knowing if I'm dying for a wolf.
When will the lynch begin? Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
Fs (4) - paws, am, genny, Cray
Snowy (1) - stl
Cray (3) - Greeney, fs, jil
Paws (2) - ny, snowy
am (2) - dubz, doghead
jil (1) - SP
dds (1) - pippy
Pippy (1) - LIS
greeney (1) - dds
16/16
Lynch ends in 1 hour
Fs (4) - paws, am, genny, Cray
Snowy (1) - stl
Cray (3) - Greeney, fs, jil
Paws (2) - ny, snowy
am (2) - dubz, doghead
jil (1) - SP
dds (1) - pippy
Pippy (1) - LIS
greeney (1) - dds
16/16
Lynch ends in 1 hour
You can change your vote at any time. Even if using it for self-prez initially, you can lynch someone else later on should it become unnecessary.
Lol, that never really occurred to me. I think the issue is that I wake up to being in the lead. Then I'm spending way more time trying to defend than doing hardcore wolf hunting. I got halfway through re-reading the entire thread and putting together my reads as promised.... and then it was almost lynch time.
Yeah, but there's a little more time now. So... any thoughts on other players?Lol, that never really occurred to me. I think the issue is that I wake up to being in the lead. Then I'm spending way more time trying to defend than doing hardcore wolf hunting. I got halfway through re-reading the entire thread and putting together my reads as promised.... and then it was almost lynch time.
What AM said, plus, you NEVER know if you are dying for a wolf. You may have thoughts and feelings, but I think we have all had times where we were dead set on someone being a wolf, and they turned up village. Voting gives us info, which is why wolves sometimes hold back, especially if they are in the lead for lynch.
Fair enough. I'll work on it guys.
I don't like contingency votes, because usually in my case, I'd have to put them in around 2 am - 5 am, and then there's actually a chance I would wake up *past* deadline, or so close that catching up and changing it in an intelligent manner can't happen. If you don't see what happens during the day, I feel like those are throwaway votes that can do more harm than good. I really try to put in a vote every single day, AND with reasoning, after I've read. Aside from these self-preservation votes, I'm trying to indicate who are my top wolf suspects that I'm not getting the chance to vote for.
I totally want to play so I don't seem so sketch, at the same time, I have a process that I think is fair. I read the thread, I respond, I read some more, maybe even do a re-read, and I put together reads and go from there. So far, I've had a decent track record with this method. Feelz are part of it, and not that anyone has to read my "Reads" spoilers, but I try to think rationally even then.
I'm continuing to try to put together my reads, but at this point I have to get back to work.
unlynch FS
This lynch needs more drama.
This lynch needs more drama.
Karabiner! Eat your foodz.
Can't rush good food. I may be slow but I wasn't the slowest eater at dinner
When will the lynch begin? Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
Fs (3) - paws, am, Cray
Snowy (1) - stl
Cray (3) - Greeney, fs, jil
Paws (2) - ny, snowy
am (2) - dubz, doghead
jil (1) - SP
dds (1) - pippy
Pippy (1) - LIS
greeney (1) - dds
15/16
Lynch ends in < 30 minutes
Fs (3) - paws, am, Cray
Snowy (1) - stl
Cray (3) - Greeney, fs, jil
Paws (2) - ny, snowy
am (2) - dubz, doghead
jil (1) - SP
dds (1) - pippy
Pippy (1) - LIS
greeney (1) - dds
15/16
Lynch ends in < 30 minutes
unlynch FS
This lynch needs more drama.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ohhhh a tie
Yeah, but there's a little more time now. So... any thoughts on other players?
Sure, but I kinda hate this since I'm shooting off the cuff, and I feel I'm going to get in trouble for them being general or an echo. I will try to do my thread re-read and quotes and Spoiler reads on each player, but it might not happen tonight.
ROSTERThis Ship Will Carry Our Bodies Safe to Shore
@WildZoo - sorry, can't read her. I'd have to re-read the thread, but it seems like she's already had some strange interactions. Although, I see that every game. I was leaning her wolf very hard last game, and I can't put my finger on it, but my feelz are leaning village this time.
@SportPonies - I'll have to come back to her.
@SummerTheLynx - more active. Not sure why they are going for Snowy, but I agree about Jil, FS, or greeneyed being off. Yes, I'm biased.
@PippyPony - I really don't like how they're tunneling dds. I agree that he frequently has to go just as anti-wolf insurance. Yes, dds is an easy player to go for, for being quiet and goofy, but this feels like wolf distraction or throwaway voting.
You Let Me Complicate You
@Jilary - felt like fishing Ny about the item, even though she backed off real easy. Didn't sit right with me. Doesn't make a bad case for going after me, so I can't tell if that's sincere village or wolf distraction.
@Animal Midwife - feels really different this game.
Nicknamed it the Porridge
@SnowshoeDog143 - Not totally sure on why people are looking here, Snowy sounds like Snowy. There is something pinging me about her, though. Feels off. I'd have to read again to put my finger on it.
@Frozenshades - the best they can come up with is to come after me and then post fluff?
@genny - leaning village on. I've seen her as wolf and always was terrified of her. This time she feels totally different and I'm leaning village.
Swayback, and Ripchord and Parachute Face
@StayingPositive2017 - I never know what the hell is going on with Paws, or even more confusingly, Paws and other people. However, it all reads as the typical noobie bullcrap from her. Will likely need to lynch her later, but I think there are better suspects to go through first.
@nyanko - I hate silent players. Also, I've seen "mayor" type roles mean a lot of things. Will not be writing her off the list just because of that.
@vetmedhead & @finnickthedog - I don't have much experience with VMH, more with Finn. Even with the times they came for me, I have to say I find myself agreeing more than not. Usually that means villager, but it always makes me nervous because I hate to find myself agreeing with a smart wolf.
@ddstothecor - see above comments.
How I Wish for Soothing Rain
@greeneyegal92 - don't know them. I've played with noobs before, that didn't skeeve me out. So I don't think it's the noobness that's doing it. There's something off. Besides voting for me.
@LetItSnow - Same problem I have with Doghead. Last game I was terrified LIS was a wolf for being a great villager, and villager is what he flipped. He's quieter than he was before, but I said that last game too.
It's only my impressions because I need to go through the thread to get more specific. If nothing else, this will indicate to me what homework to do in the thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
didn't get to hide it in spoilers, or do more of the job I would have liked to do
if I live thankfully there's less than 10 pages for me to analyze better
if I live thankfully there's less than 10 pages for me to analyze better
@greeneyegal92 I see you liking posts, so I assume you've caught up on the thread. What are your thoughts now?
Dang y'all being called out for my spectator behavior
Anyway I've been reading through a'll the posts a few times over to try to get a grasp on things (hence sporadic likes) Nothing personal for crayons I don't want to hurt feelings I'm actually a big 'ol softy! I actually feel bad for suggesting your lynch, I bet it's frustrating to be called as a wolf constantly if you're not! But as a noob without precious play experience how would I know your previous play style? But what I do have to go off is my gut and this "don't lynch me I'm an easy lynch target thing seems like a desperate ploy, a good one but it feels off to me.but I have to suspect anyone that goes after such an easy lynch target (me)
lynch FS
y'all were really going to keep the tie?
y'all were really going to keep the tie?
I actually feel bad for suggesting your lynch, I bet it's frustrating to be called as a wolf constantly if you're not! But as a noob without precious play experience how would I know your previous play style?
This feels really off.
But what I do have to go off is my gut and this "don't lynch me I'm an easy lynch target thing seems like a desperate ploy, a good one but it feels off to me.
Who will you look at if Cray is not a wolf?
it sucks being lynched for being an easy lynch target, period
lynch closed, results pending
When will the lynch begin? Officialish D2 Final Lynch Tally
Fs (4) - paws, am, Cray, genny
Snowy (1) - stl
Cray (3) - Greeney, fs, jil
Paws (2) - ny, snowy
am (2) - dubz, doghead
jil (1) - SP
dds (1) - pippy
Pippy (1) - LIS
greeney (1) - dds
16/16 - Double check your votes!
Fs (4) - paws, am, Cray, genny
Snowy (1) - stl
Cray (3) - Greeney, fs, jil
Paws (2) - ny, snowy
am (2) - dubz, doghead
jil (1) - SP
dds (1) - pippy
Pippy (1) - LIS
greeney (1) - dds
16/16 - Double check your votes!
@Jilary seems to be authentic at this point, but we'll see
I'm not seeing what others are seeing in AM's posts, but doesn't mean it's not there. I can't get rid of Pip yet I think everyone should have cat pictures 24/7 and as for DDS I'm honestly surprised more haven't suggested my lynch for my awkward timing and random posts, and being generally wayward
I'm not seeing what others are seeing in AM's posts, but doesn't mean it's not there. I can't get rid of Pip yet I think everyone should have cat pictures 24/7 and as for DDS I'm honestly surprised more haven't suggested my lynch for my awkward timing and random posts, and being generally wayward

@Jilary seems to be authentic at this point, but we'll see
I'm not seeing what others are seeing in AM's posts, but doesn't mean it's not there. I can't get rid of Pip yet I think everyone should have cat pictures 24/7 and as for DDS I'm honestly surprised more haven't suggested my lynch for my awkward timing and random posts, and being generally wayward![]()
Try not to post strategy between lynch close or night close and results.
What do you mean by authentic?@Jilary seems to be authentic at this point, but we'll see
I'm not seeing what others are seeing in AM's posts, but doesn't mean it's not there. I can't get rid of Pip yet I think everyone should have cat pictures 24/7 and as for DDS I'm honestly surprised more haven't suggested my lynch for my awkward timing and random posts, and being generally wayward![]()
(Don't respond until after close, didn't see the close)
As for my next wolf suspicion I'm leaning towards a wild card with @WildZoo, during mayor elections everyone said she is historically active but hardly any activity today, why?
Sorry my bad!Try not to post strategy between lynch close or night close and results.
It's not fair
And it seems impossible
That it happened at all
That there were people who saw
This unfair lynch of FS
Dead is @Frozenshades: Herb Girls of Birkenau - Rasputina, a vanilla villager.
Night will close at 5AM EST tomorrow morning... but preferably just get your actions in tonight. 😛
------------------------------------- ♫ -------------------------------------
ROSTER
This Ship Will Carry Our Bodies Safe to Shore
@WildZoo
@SportPonies
@SummerTheLynx
@PippyPony
You Let Me Complicate You
@Jilary
@Animal Midwife
Nicknamed it the Porridge
@SnowshoeDog143
@genny
@Crayola227
Swayback, and Ripchord and Parachute Face
@StayingPositive2017
@nyanko
@vetmedhead & @finnickthedog
@ddstothecor
How I Wish for Soothing Rain
@greeneyegal92
@LetItSnow
DEATH
@katashark: Meet Virginia - Train
@allieh8607: Not One of Us - Lion King 2 Soundtrack
@Frozenshades: Herb Girls of Birkenau - Rasputina
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uh, yes. Duh. Where's your sense of fun and adventure?lynch FS
y'all were really going to keep the tie?
Were you? I remember you thinking j was too village to be true. I remember you going back and forth on the whole STL/Cyndia/me thing.i definitely don't remember you actually being confident I was a wolf or even voting for me more than like... once.I was leaning her wolf very hard last game
Hedgetastic verging on straight up contradictoryNot totally sure on why people are looking here, Snowy sounds like Snowy. There is something pinging me about her, though. Feels off. I'd have to read again to put my finger on it.
Well there's this little thing called vet school...As for my next wolf suspicion I'm leaning towards a wild card with @WildZoo, during mayor elections everyone said she is historically active but hardly any activity today, why?
lynch FS
y'all were really going to keep the tie?
I figured if I was going to die, I might as well take who I thought was a wolf with me. That's why I didn't move my preservation vote off him.
I frakking hate ties or almost ties. I'm bummed I was wrong about him, but the silver lining I'm trying to see here is that he was pro-ties and fluff posting, so as far as villager friendly fire accidents go...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you sure you weren't packing? 😉Uh, yes. Duh. Where's your sense of fun and adventure?
Were you? I remember you thinking j was too village to be true. I remember you going back and forth on the whole STL/Cyndia/me thing.i definitely don't remember you actually being confident I was a wolf or even voting for me more than like... once.
Hedgetastic verging on straight up contradictory
Well there's this little thing called vet school...
Weren't multiple people other than myself side eyeing snowy yesterday? And I am the only vote on her?
Cray is not a bad vote, she is very hard to read because of post vomit, and comes off sketchy always as well. Hence its easy to skate by as a wolf. And I get that early game is the place to technically get rid of people like that because there is the least amount of info. With that, I still really don't like that lunch, and am wanting to look closer at those on that lynch, 1 is likely to be a wolf, if not 2.
Wait. Cray is not a bad vote .... but you "really don't like [it]"?
So which is it? Good vote or bad vote?
Weird, STL.
I find this particular phrasing odd. You constantly talk about how losing even a vanillager is bad for the village, yet losing someone who might be a villager is just trimming fat? Makes me side eye a littlehe's newer so I can't say I can read him well, but the way he started the wagon on me, plus the fluff posts, really makes me wonder if he's a wolf
if he's not, more fat to be trimmed
This is a dash more combative than I'm used to from youUh, yes. Duh. Where's your sense of fun and adventure?
Were you? I remember you thinking j was too village to be true. I remember you going back and forth on the whole STL/Cyndia/me thing.i definitely don't remember you actually being confident I was a wolf or even voting for me more than like... once.
Hedgetastic verging on straight up contradictory
Well there's this little thing called vet school...
I am saying my rational side says it's a good vote of getting someone confusing out of the way early, but I don't like how the vote went down or the people on itWait. Cray is not a bad vote .... but you "really don't like [it]"?
So which is it? Good vote or bad vote?
Weird, STL.
Can you expand a little on what you mean by the bolded? Super odd phrasing for a noob who has never played with pip before and who I don't think has ever cast a lynch vote for pip in this game (if I'm bad at searching posts and this actually exists someone please tell me)@Jilary seems to be authentic at this point, but we'll see
I'm not seeing what others are seeing in AM's posts, but doesn't mean it's not there. I can't get rid of Pip yet I think everyone should have cat pictures 24/7 and as for DDS I'm honestly surprised more haven't suggested my lynch for my awkward timing and random posts, and being generally wayward![]()
I would like to see cray start voting earlier. This waiting until the last minute thing is kind of wolfy behavior (whether it is normal for her or not).
I'm not sure what others are seeing in AM's posts that has her name brought up a bunch today. I know lots of people always think she's sketch, I'm just not seeing it right now.
For those that think I'm sketch, I don't know what to tell you other than I'm smarter than to bring attention like this to myself by kind of tunneling on one person. That's not something I'd do as a wolf. (I know, easy for me to say).
Definitely agree with the first bit (about Cray voting late), but I still think Cray is playing basically like Cray the last few games. *shrug*
But you know really well the "that's not something I'd do as a wolf" is bull**** from a player with even 1/4th the skill you have..... I mean, if you're "smarter than to bring attention" to yourself, then you're smart enough to do it and point out that your smarter than to do it, etc.
Uh, yes. Duh. Where's your sense of fun and adventure?
Were you? I remember you thinking j was too village to be true. I remember you going back and forth on the whole STL/Cyndia/me thing.i definitely don't remember you actually being confident I was a wolf or even voting for me more than like... once.
I was in a rush to get some reads down before lynch close. I didn't phrase that well, and I haaaate edits.
I thought you were too village to be true, which led to me living in terror that you were a wolf, the whole game. Because that's what PBC did to me the game prior when wolves won. If you recall, I held off voting you because there kept being someone a bit sketchier up for lynch. At the very end, I hemmed and hawed between you and LIS (who I had tunneled yet hadn't voted for much of the game as well) and Britzen. My mind said you two were villagers, my paranoid heart said "too village to be true." I put logic over fear, made Spock proud, and we won.
Basically, you had me really paranoid last game. This game, even though some people are thinking you're sketch, I'm just not. You were village when I thought you were wolf. I'm willing to bet (for now) that you're village while I am leaning that you're village.
But all this talk about you is starting to get me really paranoid. My basis for thinking you're village is just.... feelz. And I don't know that I can read you at all.
Can you expand a little on what you mean by the bolded? Super odd phrasing for a noob who has never played with pip before and who I don't think has ever cast a lynch vote for pip in this game (if I'm bad at searching posts and this actually exists someone please tell me)
Nope you're right it does not exist! There was a short bandwagon for Pip that I just couldn't see enough on info on to warrant a lynch. The cat picture was my short rationale, because I like cats.
I was going to write a long response to this but I'm just recognizing that I've been studying too hard for my test tomorrow and can't comprehend written English anymore. I'm going to evaluate this tomorrow and see my thoughts then.Nope you're right it does not exist! There was a short bandwagon for Pip that I just couldn't see enough on info on to warrant a lynch. The cat picture was my short rationale, because I like cats.
@Jilary seems to be authentic at this point, but we'll see
I'm not seeing what others are seeing in AM's posts, but doesn't mean it's not there. I can't get rid of Pip yet I think everyone should have cat pictures 24/7 and as for DDS I'm honestly surprised more haven't suggested my lynch for my awkward timing and random posts, and being generally wayward![]()
Thankfully, it seems, that I've not been exposed to the musings of a mad woman. However, if the above is true, that is a sudden change of heart from valuing every precious villager life to the equation of part of the whale's blubber lost to the bear.I find this particular phrasing odd. You constantly talk about how losing even a vanillager is bad for the village, yet losing someone who might be a villager is just trimming fat? Makes me side eye a little
Greeneyegal's post is strange -as if someone is wielding great power, but I could see how it's just poorly written though as if to convey a sense of jovial ignorance. That's concerning in other ways.
You write like you just finished a freshman year creative writing class but your words ring trueThankfully, it seems, that I've not been exposed to the musings of a mad woman. However, if the above is true, that is a sudden change of heart from valuing every precious villager life to the equation of part of the whale's blubber lost to the bear.
Greeneyegal's post is strange -as if someone is wielding great power, but I could see how it's just poorly written though as if to convey a sense of jovial ignorance. That's concerning in other ways.
*******You write like you just finished a freshman year creative writing class
ily vmh and I've missed you*******
I find this particular phrasing odd. You constantly talk about how losing even a vanillager is bad for the village, yet losing someone who might be a villager is just trimming fat? Makes me side eye a little
Yes, I do think every villager is precious. That said, I've now been playing enough to realize that some villager deaths are unavoidable, AND not every villager is worth as much as the next. So I'm picky to a point that could be seen as contradictory. You can see the change in attitude and language in the last 2 games.
I have a hierarchy of who should be lynched in what order.
1) Obviously, those you think are wolves first. That said, it doesn't hurt to at least consider what you lose if you are wrong. Sometimes just that stop to consider moment can save someone worth saving. Or seal the deal on a wolf. That was my thinking with FS.
2) In absence of having a good suspicion for who's a wolf, lynching silent or inactive players. Again, you might consider if they are active in PMs, have an item, power role, etc. Lynching of inactives is dicey because it's hard to tell what you're lynching. But silent villagers make it easy for silent wolves to hide.
3) I put active players with other reasons to go, here, below the quiet ones. I put distracting players lower, frankly. Players that do things that actively hurt village. They try to create ties when it's not clear the intel warrants it. They look to be converted and enjoy it. They out things on the thread that hurts village. Some of these players may not be pinging wolf, but could be chaos. Or create enough chaos that village is better off without them (despite every villager life being precious).
4) Sketchy players. And I don't mean sketchy like, they're doing their typical village play. Sketchy like very hard to read. Ny, Cyndia are examples. My example of typical sketch that doesn't need lynch just for being typical sketch, is like Ceke. Now, as in last game, as we go through the list it might come to that.
5) Distracting players.
To me, FS fulfilled not ONLY criteria 1, but ALSO criteria 3. He also was in criteria 2 and 4 as far as I was concerned, for fluff posting and what I thought was poor thinking.
I always consider the consequences of lynching someone you think is a wolf and being wrong.
You write like you just finished a freshman year creative writing class but your words ring true
That's not very complimentary. You just like that I'm agreeing with you (of sorts).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, so with that, yes, you can always do that. But there are certain people that have proclivities to siding on one side of that fence than the other: ie Dubz will do the "dumb" thing because people won't expect her to do the dumb thing. And she would tout that in many a games.Definitely agree with the first bit (about Cray voting late), but I still think Cray is playing basically like Cray the last few games. *shrug*
But you know really well the "that's not something I'd do as a wolf" is bull**** from a player with even 1/4th the skill you have..... I mean, if you're "smarter than to bring attention" to yourself, then you're smart enough to do it and point out that your smarter than to do it, etc.
We can play this game indefinitely of "well duh, but that person would point it out as being dumb, but clearly they would think that would look Wolfy, so I will choose the wine in front of them, yada yada. A lot of it is just going with the way you think they have played in the past and making an appropriate judgment call.
I didn't have a real point with this on how you are one way or the other, but I feel like we all, myself included, have gotten super wrapped up into these discussions of WIFOM that can never resolve themselves, without makin best guess from meta.
Attachments
Okay, so with that, yes, you can always do that. But there are certain people that have proclivities to siding on one side of that fence than the other: ie Dubz will do the "dumb" thing because people won't expect her to do the dumb thing. And she would tout that in many a games.
We can play this game indefinitely of "well duh, but that person would point it out as being dumb, but clearly they would think that would look Wolfy, so I will choose the wine in front of them, yada yada. A lot of it is just going with the way you think they have played in the past and making an appropriate judgment call.
I didn't have a real point with this on how you are one way or the other, but I feel like we all, myself included, have gotten super wrapped up into these discussions of WIFOM that can never resolve themselves, without makin best guess from meta.
@vetmedhead, please describe this style of prose.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why, did I miss a text? 😉Are you sure you weren't packing? 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You haven't played in a while meatsThis is a dash more combative than I'm used to from you
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah but now everyone knows I do the dumb thing and they expect it, so perhaps I would do the not dumb thing instead! Or is that what I want you to think?Dubz will do the "dumb" thing because people won't expect her to do the dumb thing. And she would tout that in many a games.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 119K
