Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It does. Hence why a villager can't be "against village." They are the village.My bad. I thought exclusive meant “against village”
Again, as a note though, exclusives are often also against wolves.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It does. Hence why a villager can't be "against village." They are the village.My bad. I thought exclusive meant “against village”
As in, Church and Black Eagles are mutually exclusive with each other its the most likely scenario.Exclusvity = Cant win with another faction 🤔
I thought that was the standard term
Not here, at least. Even survivors can only win with one main faction when push comes to shove.Exclusvity = Cant win with another faction 🤔
I thought that was the standard term
Not here, at least. Even survivors can only win with one main faction when push comes to shove.
Alright. When I say exclusive, I mean that, even if we eliminate all wolves, we'll still lose unless we kill said exclusives in time.*Talks with foreign accent*
At least from where I come from they could win with anyone, it depends on how gamestate evolves.
Exclusivity means that is impossible from one faction to win with another faction (Could be one or the rest), hence why the 'exclusive'
So if I said / sa exclusive I am mostly refering to that definition fwiw
Alright. When I say exclusive, I mean that, even if we eliminate all wolves, we'll still lose unless we kill said exclusives in time.
Ok. No in that sense I don’t think eliminating the church is exclusive.Alright. When I say exclusive, I mean that, even if we eliminate all wolves, we'll still lose unless we kill said exclusives in time.
Village, though I am avoiding to engage in the 'solving approach' topic because even if I disagree with it on a base level, its not productive discussion rn and I can vibe with their reads regardless@Santygrass how are you reading SOV?
I'm probably just dumb but how does 2 yeet cycles = 3 villagers? Are you referring to the NKs that would happen while we try to yeet Fluff?ok, so either you shoot fluff and then we yeet her (so we lose 2 villagers), or we have to spend 2 yeet cycles to get rid of fluff the wolf, which costs us 3 villagers.
Since I didn't read those pages I'm probably missing some context. Why did Samac want to yeet Fluff? Did she share her reasoning?Ugh again I wish @samac was alive so I could ask her about her fluff read
I think the only reason we decided not to yeet fluff and back off of her wolf read was SAR's "please don't yeet her," right? I'm feeling like that made most of us let our guards down with fluff and start reading her posts with village-colored glasses. Then samac came in and wanted to yeet her to the moon. And maybe that's the right call
Keep reading 😊Since I didn't read those pages I'm probably missing some context. Why did Samac want to yeet Fluff? Did she share her reasoning?
Who are you referring to? Miranda?could be the case with Miranda though, but no has vouched for them, not that I think anyone would, its possible they are affiliated with both the church and the sneks
Short story: it was probably samac’s factional agenda to yeet church membersLol I'm not going to
Vet school said no
Why?I low key want to remove Midwife from the game
Wispy whyI shouldve shot her honestly
Miranda's character yes, even if black eagles have a secondary Wisconsin of wanting the church dead, and yes in the game theh did align with the seeks, but I need to santy to clarify since I never finished the game, but the black eagle route still ends up fighting the seeks, correctWho are you referring to? Miranda?
I missed this post earlier, but who were you talking to?Ohh ya that's a thing that could exist
**************Can we stop being negative about people please. I don't like that kind of environment and really think it ruins some of the fun of the game. It's one thing to criticize a post/posts. It's another to criticize an entire player & say a player is bad at playing/insulting them on the way they play/talk/etc
I thought it was a point on strategyCan we stop being negative about people please. I don't like that kind of environment and really think it ruins some of the fun of the game. It's one thing to criticize a post/posts. It's another to criticize an entire player & say a player is bad at playing/insulting them on the way they play/talk/etc
You might be looking at the wrong post.I thought it was a point on strategy
*************I thought it was a point on strategy
Miranda's character yes, even if black eagles have a secondary Wisconsin of wanting the church dead, and yes in the game theh did align with the seeks, but I need to santy to clarify since I never finished the game, but the black eagle route still ends up fighting the seeks, correct
@Santygrass
Wispy is frustrated with AM as he said so multiple times before. SOV made a case for why he thinks AM is wolfy. Yes being civil is important but there could be a legitimate reason for Wispy’s frustration, and i would appreciate if the tots can reserve their commentary in the signup threadYou might be looking at the wrong post.
Everyone get frustrated with another player at some point. The difference is owning the frustration (it exhausts me to read this) vs. pushing it on another player (they’re exhausting). The tone it sets for gameplay is something I think we try to protect here.Wispy is frustrated with AM as he said so multiple times before. SOV made a case for why he thinks AM is wolfy. Yes being civil is important but there could be a legitimate reason for Wispy’s frustration, and i would appreciate if the tots can reserve their commentary in the signup thread
Oh i don’t disagree with this nor Wondas’s earlier post regarding keeping the thread in healthy state.Everyone get frustrated with another player at some point. The difference is owning the frustration (it exhausts me to read this) vs. pushing it on another player (they’re exhausting). The tone it sets for gameplay is something I think we try to protect here.
If you’re so sure and u have samacs shot, why not just shoot?I think Fluff is a hit, I don’t have any proof of that directly, but I think she’s being very wolfy. I think her lying about the SAR thing is just more evidence that’s she’s been dishonest.
I’m also just sick of the constant narrative she’s been pushing that “SAR vouched for me”. Because NO that’s not even remotely true. She keeps pushing this lie that SAR vouched for her, and that’s NOT what’s going on here.
Maybe I am misinterpreting the thing with Nate because I’m tunneling this pretty deep, but come on, you have to see she’s been disingenuously pushing that SAR vouched for her, which is not the reality of the situation at all. Surely you see that?
That’s what i’m wondering tbhIf you’re so sure and u have samacs shot, why not just shoot?
It sounds like he doesn't want SAR to die.If you’re so sure and u have samacs shot, why not just shoot?
Because Zenge thinks SAR is village, and the shot would deflect onto SAR.If you’re so sure and u have samacs shot, why not just shoot?
It sounds like he doesn't want SAR to die.
I think really the main struggle i’m having is all these conflicting pieces of information, some partly from fluffy herself as chics mentioned earlier that’s making it difficult to understand what’s going onBecause Zenge thinks SAR is village, and the shot would deflect onto SAR.
Are we sure SAR would die?It sounds like he doesn't want SAR to die.
Yes, because he seered her. And SAR confirmed it.Are we sure SAR would die?
She said soft vouch, not hard vouch. I listed two other games in immediate recent history when she soft vouched for the game winning scum. I see multiple affiliation combinations. If you don't want to vote him, that's fine. But I need a REAL vouch.![]()
I mentioned 99% certain with the info I have from you. I'm not a wolf, so Nate isn't either. That's your hard vouch.
If you are basing that vouch on affiliation that can’t be a hard vouch, just saying.
Like here is an earlier exampleHard soft whatever. I really don't think Nate's a wolf.
How are you reading fluffy?
By half a day again
If you’re so sure and u have samacs shot, why not just shoot?
Seriously are you even reading the thread?That’s what i’m wondering tbh
Thank you.Because Zenge thinks SAR is village, and the shot would deflect onto SAR.
Thanks for the reminder! I read a lot last night and fell asleep with the thread up on my phone.Yes, because he seered her. And SAR confirmed it.
Not to get into semantics but it’s a role copy ability.Yes, because he seered her. And SAR confirmed it.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.