Game Night WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I find it interesting because yesterday she was saying she didn't think you would make up the poison thing if you were a wolf (was on me about "talking about it too much") but has you leaning wolf still..... I dunno, to me, WZ is a bit all over the place and it just isn't helping my feels on her.
I said I didn't think she would make it up, that has nothing to do with her affiliation. Wolves can drink poisoned drinks too.

She said if cubs flipped wolf then my vote or kata's vote was a bus.

If cubs does flip wolf... well, I'll be dying and flipping and village which means my vote can't be a bus. Which would only leave kata if Dubz really strongly feels one the two of us was a bus. (But of course, dubz could be wrong entirely )

But if he flips village then it's entirely irrelevant because then clearly neither of us was a bus.

And the "bite me" was just that she still seems to be leaning toward me being wolf and I'm not sure why I did to make people think that so much this game.

Wasn't really an important post and now I regret it since I had to go to the trouble of explaining it.
I mean, cubs flipping wolf is important context there. Obviously the statement does not apply if he ends up being village. But this reaction doesn't much help imo. Since when do you get this agitated about a wolf read when no one is even voting for you?

Members don't see this ad :)
*****lynch cubs***** based on previous explanation and the people currently on the kata lynch.

@Barkley13 the opportunistic but felt like someone brought up Nav and you both jumped on it pretty quick. Will go back and quote when I have a sec.

I mean, cubs flipping wolf is important context there. Obviously the statement does not apply if he ends up being village. But this reaction doesn't much help imo. Since when do you get this agitated about a wolf read when no one is even voting for you?

Literally all the time. I just rein it in because I know it's ridiculous and makes me look bad.

But I am dying anyways, so like... I don't care as much.

And I was mostly joking at you with the first post. Second post was me having explain it because Nav asked.

It is a little frustrating that multiple people have mentioned me as a wolf read and I don't know what I did this game to get that reaction but I've refrained from asking about it because as you said, no one is voting for me anyways so it would be distracting and a waste of time. I'll ask about it at the end of the game. If I remember.

Reactions: 1 user
Literally all the time. I just rein it in because I know it's ridiculous and makes me look bad.

But I am dying anyways, so like... I don't care as much.

And I was mostly joking at you with the first post. Second post was me having explain it because Nav asked.

It is a little frustrating that multiple people have mentioned me as a wolf read and I don't know what I did this game to get that reaction but I've refrained from asking about it because as you said, no one is voting for me anyways so it would be distracting and a waste of time. I'll ask about it at the end of the game. If I remember.
I'm happy to discuss why you're in my wolf reads. Until your lynch vote post today I hadn't seen you mention reads or analysis or anything on anyone, so no evidence of wolf hunting. The only thing you had really talked about was your poisoning. Lynch votes were non-committal. Nothing for me to give you marks in the village column for.

Her comments about miz yesterday felt off and I wasn't satisfied with her explanation. Not feeling any better with her post and vote today

What specific comments?

Have you thought of other possibilities for this? Since I have alluded to them being village for reasons you are thinking wolf.

Lynch dina

I don’t think cubs or kata sound wolfy from my reading,
Also read sporty and didn’t see anything there.

My vote is Dina.
Got the sense that Dina is just throwing stuff out there to “look” good without taking a stance,

Members don't see this ad :)
Lots of questions:
1) why Finn where they are, I don’t recall you mentioning them?
2) why is sporty up on your top 3? Didn’t you successfully call her out last time she wolfed? What’s your track record on her when you are village and she is wolf?
3) did you really give me my own color? :p
4) you and DVMD were going off of each other and you have her as wolf lean. What’s your reasoning?
5) Anything standing out to you about Dina that has her at wolf lean?
6) what are your thoughts on cubs as a wolf trying to get mayor?
7) why is AM so highly village for you? (I am trying to see why you are reading AM completely differently than pippy).
8) what has johnnaboo done to make them go in your village column? Similar question regarding kata?
9) how has SoV been placed in village for you? Can you point to a post?
You're very hell-bent on Dubz being a good read of me when she historically is a terrible one and I'm not really sure why.

What if she's the only wolf that can convert a player or has some other special power and she's buying time?
Village lean

Has anyone claimed genny coming back from the dead? If you have another revive obviously don’t say it’s you, but if that was your one and only revive, would be great for you to reveal you did so, to hard clear genny and soft clear yourself (yes could be a ballsy wolf move to claim it, but puts a bowling pin scenario if anyone was to seer the person claiming the revive)
Fishing. I do think most people here know that claiming rezzes is good in the long run.

My reads list in case I die: (shaking it up and going villager first this time and in order within colors)

Mizchiefmanaged - have stated reasons on thread already
MsP/Pippy - Have stated reasons on thread already
Dolphin - would be quite surprised if they are a wolf for reasons.

Genny - Unless they never get claimed/rezzer never ends up dead
Katashark - May be overinterpreting something from the thread, but if I am not then they are here. If I misinterpreted, they are neutral, close to wolf read.

Cubsrule4e - I need to go back and see if they wanted to be mayor or seemed to be against the vote that formed on themselves. If they wanted it, change the color to green, if not, move them to orange
Startingovervet - very neutral, has barely said much, would love to hear more than 1 post when they have time to contribute
Dinashadow - A lot of things have set off sketch feels, looked back to my game to read through, and I got the same feelings, even though I knew they were village. Long story short, I am having difficulty reading, so true neutral for me.
Skimble - Contributing.... Almost nothing? Need more from them
DVMDream - Good, sound logic, something still just is rubbing me some way, maybe not the wrong way, I don't know, maybe this is the DVMDream effect Pippy was referring to
Wildzoo - Slight wolf lean at this point, I have said the reasons why on here already.
Finnickthedog - Would be higher up on my wolf reads, but they are more in don't care going to die territory right now. So.... more curious how they will eventually flip
Allieh - Would be higher on my wolf reads if vote didn't turn out how it has been....

Animal Midwife - Something is rubbing me the wrong way, its completely gut and feels, but I am not a fan of it
Sportponies - This has to do with purely wildzoo bringing her up, and seems to know herdecently well/read her well. Even if Wildzoo was a wolf, I would almost want to look at sportponies more.
Barkley - Where my vote is currently
I quoted this for a reason but don't remember what it was.

How are you on reading AM normally? I am not the best, but my suspicions are really starting to grow, and the fact you have AM so village is giving me pause.

Also why has MsP moved up?

You also said you felt good about sporty today but still have her on your wolf leans?
This post is more wishy-washy with the first line than I'm used to from Nav. I've been feeling a tone change from him all game, but this is a solid piece of evidence for it. I also don't know why Nav is relying on Dubz so heavily for reads on me instead of forming his own opinions like normal.

I will say that if you are tiny (the person knows who I am referring to), it may be beneficial to somehow get your target for last night out there (wait to see if anyone claims to have had an attempted kill on them)
This post is super low-key fishing to me. Makes things easy for wolves if Nav is one.

Is there a reason people are jumping to serial killer and not just chaos in general?
I originally meant to say SK or chaos. The Renegade role is a SK type role, but I do think that it's possible it was translated as just a plain normal chaos one in this game. I think either is possible.

For the above reasons (TL;DR: two cases of mild fishing, tone changes, relying on Dubz to form reads of me and AM, etc), I really would like to lynch Nav today. I also wouldn't be surprised if Dubz is in a pack with him if he flips red.

lynch Nav

I now must return to my 5048952384230 things, but will try not to forget to pop in before lynch close.

You're never interested in my reads. :thinking:

Nav and Sporty are still on my list. Sporty has been a bit better today though. Bark's vote for kata instead of Nav is making me wonder if Barks should be on my list too.
Is that true? That's a shame then. I'm bored rn and looking to generate more discussion before the last hour of lynch.

But you didn't answer why dvmd.

Lynch Sporty

Could also go for Barks, don’t like how quickly the and for the same reasons the cubs votes formed so don’t really want to go there. Sporty is pushing Nav for reasons other people have already stated plus sitting in that tie yesterday doesn’t necessarily put wolf vibes out there in my book. And I’ve just had weird vibes for Sporty since yesterday when I believe I asked her a question and she never responded. I also have been doing three thousand things today and am trying to get an online class figured out. But I’ll try to be back in a bit for more poking people into discussion.

Updated read-a-roni

Cubs
Dina
finny

Sobsob
DVMD

sporty
Nav
Barks
kata

Pip/MsP
Dolphin
AM
genny
Miz

More questions:

1) sporty moving down, you still feel better about them?
2) dina is high up for you, can you elaborate as to why?
3) explanation on SoV?

Has there been a recent tally, I want to see who is voting for cubs atm

Lynch Sporty

Could also go for Barks, don’t like how quickly the and for the same reasons the cubs votes formed so don’t really want to go there. Sporty is pushing Nav for reasons other people have already stated plus sitting in that tie yesterday doesn’t necessarily put wolf vibes out there in my book. And I’ve just had weird vibes for Sporty since yesterday when I believe I asked her a question and she never responded. I also have been doing three thousand things today and am trying to get an online class figured out. But I’ll try to be back in a bit for more poking people into discussion.

Outside of how the vote formed on cubs, what’s your thoughts on cubs in general? (And I get it may be tainted a bit by the vote)

Is that true? That's a shame then. I'm bored rn and looking to generate more discussion before the last hour of lynch.

But you didn't answer why dvmd.
She sounds like wolfy DVMD :shrug:

I suppose I could go find specific examples, but it's more of a feels thing. She's also in my small game group, and had time to chat after lynch close, but somehow missed getting a vote in yesterday.

I suppose I could go find specific examples, but it's more of a feels thing. She's also in my small game group, and had time to chat after lynch close, but somehow missed getting a vote in yesterday.

Do you think DVMD intentionally didn’t vote yesterday? If I am wolf why would she do so? If I am village why would she do so?

D4 official Lynch tally
Sov ()
-
cubs (5) - dubs, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
Dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
Nav (1) - sporty
Sporty (1) - dolph

voting: 12/15
@cubsrule4e is in the lead

deadline: 1.5 hrs

I'll post 4 mins early as requested

I've explained the missed vote multiple times. Want to see a picture of my phone log history? Was on the phone with my mom.... I was trying to keep up so much that she asked why I was ignoring her. Sorry I decided to pay more attention to family than an online game. But not really sorry.

I wouldn't call asking what we are doing for our move and then asking what move we made the prior night (since I wasn't included) as "chatting"..... Since when is that chatting?

More questions:

1) sporty moving down, you still feel better about them?
2) dina is high up for you, can you elaborate as to why?
3) explanation on SoV?
1) Yes
2) She's still where she was yesterday, mostly a feeling based on her posts near the end of day yesterday, and also just where she ended up in relation to other players.
3) I might be sheeping AM a little there

I like to keep track:
cubs (5) - dubs, Nav, finn, kata, miz
kata (3) - AM, barks, dina
dvmd (1) - genny
nav (1) - sporty
sporty (1) - dolphin

Yeah based on who has voted for cubs I fell decent at this point about the vote. Dubz vote didn’t mean much, no clue it would’ve taken off, so could’ve been a Wolfy start (I have either DVMD or dubz as wolf atm). Me. Finn I believe at this point to be village, there is almost no point for them to be posting the way they are posting if they were wolf. Miz is village. Kata is implying that what I assumed is true but is refusing to expand further with cubs in the group chat, so I am inclined to believe they are village at this point. Could be a mostly villager mislynch, but it’s more organic then how it felt yesterday.

What specific comments?

Have you thought of other possibilities for this? Since I have alluded to them being village for reasons you are thinking wolf.

These ones

Was suspect of finn, miz and nav yesterday. I feel better about finn and miz today.

lynch nav

the posts yesterday made me question her. I already stated earlier on thread that last night, she moved a bit more neutral to me. More neutral than nav in any case.

When did you allude that kata was village? Or are you talking about Miz?

Kata voted to lynch you yesterday and is now wanting to lynch cubs today and no mention of you again that I saw. Her reads just don't seem very cohesive to me.

lynch dvmd

Also....

giphy.gif

I'm quite liking the influx of activity tonight.

Yeah based on who has voted for cubs I fell decent at this point about the vote. Dubz vote didn’t mean much, no clue it would’ve taken off, so could’ve been a Wolfy start (I have either DVMD or dubz as wolf atm). Me. Finn I believe at this point to be village, there is almost no point for them to be posting the way they are posting if they were wolf. Miz is village. Kata is implying that what I assumed is true but is refusing to expand further with cubs in the group chat, so I am inclined to believe they are village at this point. Could be a mostly villager mislynch, but it’s more organic then how it felt yesterday.
Yeah no clue it would have taken off after every vote I've started has won so far this game :rolleyes:

These ones

When did you allude that kata was village? Or are you talking about Miz?

Kata voted to lynch you yesterday and is now wanting to lynch cubs today and no mention of you again that I saw. Her reads just don't seem very cohesive to me.

My first reads list explained why I put kata in my village column, and I am going to leave it at that as I carefully worded it the first time.

Yeah no clue it would have taken off after every vote I've started has won so far this game :rolleyes:

You know you aren’t helping your argument for wolfing since you have admitted you are a blatant power wolf in every single one of your last games (when you were village)

Do you think DVMD intentionally didn’t vote yesterday? If I am wolf why would she do so? If I am village why would she do so?
If you're a wolf, it wasn't necessary for her to vote, as we lynched a villager yesterday. If you're a villager, I have no idea why she wouldn't vote for someone. Makes more sense to me if you're both wolves.

You know you aren’t helping your argument for wolfing since you have admitted you are a blatant power wolf in every single one of your last games (when you were village)
What's your point? I wolf that way because I village that way (and also because it's fun).