Georgetown 2009-2010 GEMS (Post-Bacc) Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Comforter

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone -

I am applying to the 2009-2010 GEMS program and hope to connect with other applicants to answer questions and support one another.

Now my first question -- I've heard from a friend who interviewed for GEMS last year but was not accepted that the Admissions office really want to see Biochemistry, and usually 2 semesters. Can anyone confirm? Thanks
 
Hey Comforter,

I don't know the answer to your above question but I am currently a SMP student at Georgetown so if you have any questions about the program and what is like I can probably answer any questions you may have.

Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.