You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Georgetown
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got the A via phone call from the dean just now! Interviewed 10/4, uploaded updates/LOInterest 10/5. Does not look like my portal has been updated yet.
Were you previously waitlisted?Got the A via phone call from the dean just now! Interviewed 10/4, uploaded updates/LOInterest 10/5. Does not look like my portal has been updated yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I was notWere you previously waitlisted?
Same here, complete 8/22 LM 80Congratulations to everyone who got accepted or invited for an interview. I submitted my II in 9/28, LM 72. Haven’t heard any news from GT. Does that mean I am too late, or I am out?
Does when you send an update letter after interviewing matter? I interviewed about 5 weeks ago, and they told us the turnaround time is ~13 weeks. I just received a scholarship, and I'm going on an international service trip in a few weeks, so I'm trying to decide if I should send the updates now or after my trip, closer to when results are predicted to come out.
Waitlist- Interview 10/11
Is there an admitted students group?
applicant9923
Full Member
did anyone answer this question? I am curious as well and could not find the info on their websiteif we're waitlisted, do you know if we get off only after march, or do they accept through the cycle as well?
letsgo2023
Full Member
.
Last edited:
strangething
Full Member
My interviewer told me during our interview that he wasn't faculty at Georgetown, but rather a private practice doc who's friends with the dean of admissions. So my guess is that interviewers just write up their evaluation, but aren't adcoms themselves. Might differ from interviewer to interviewer thoDoes anyone know how the interviewer provides their evaluation to the final admissions committee? Do they submit a report that's read by the committee, or are they personally vouching for applicants during the meeting? Just wondering because this is the first interview I've gotten where it's just ONE 1-1 and I'm a little nervous about how it'll factor in
/Early NovAny guesses for when people who interviewed end of October might hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most likely January.
strangething
Full Member
Feels like we haven't had a wave of responses in a while so there might be one right before the holidays, but yeah mostly like January :/
I interviewed on 10/18 and I just wanna know man
I interviewed on 10/18 and I just wanna know man
mickeymice
Full Member
I had a MS4Was anyone's interviewer a student? Or is it always faculty?
Just made oneIs there an admitted students group?
GroupMe | Group chat app
Group text messaging to every phone. The easy way to connect with all the groups in your life, big and small.
groupme.com
When was the virtual tour offered? And is it different from the GUSOM Interview Week - Presentation Day? Thanks all!Questions about virtual tour. How should I dress for this? Are they expecting us to interact? Should I prepare questions?
anonymous4299
Full Member
OOS A!! Interviewed 10/23 and just got the call from Dr. Dugan!!!
greennemozebra
New Member
OOS A 10/18 interview!
strangething
Full Member
WL just now, 10/18 II
Pre-II R!! Complete 11/26
Good luck to everyone else still in the running!!!
Good luck to everyone else still in the running!!!
II on 12/21. Complete 12/15.
🤡
🤡
fuzzypepper
Full Member
Waitlist 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1175672
Congrats!! When did you interview?Received the A today. OOS 🙂
Thank you! I interviewed Nov 1st.Congrats!! When did you interview?
HopefullySomewhere
Full Member
Waitlist 😢
When did you interview
gymllove123
Full Member
For anyone that was accepted, did you submit an update letter post-interview, or no?
I did not, noFor anyone that was accepted, did you submit an update letter post-interview, or no?
Yes, some people do get rejectedDoes anyone get rejected post interview? Or all waitlists?
fuzzypepper
Full Member
Oct 31When did you interview
HopefullySomewhere
Full Member
Anyone that interviewed after 11/1 hear back yet?
Anyone that interviewed after 11/1 hear back yet?
I haven’t and interviewed early November but after 11/1, getting anxious
D
deleted1124957
Ayooooo,Does anyone get rejected post interview? Or all waitlists?
That was Me Me Meeee
OOS A 10/18 interview!
what is your LM?Received A today:’) OOS interviewed 10/27
HopefullySomewhere
Full Member
I haven’t and interviewed early November but after 11/1, getting anxious
Same here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
if i was wait listed after interviewing in september, will i likely hear nothing until at least may
wondering this tooif i was wait listed after interviewing in september, will i likely hear nothing until at least may
TheDono63rd
Full Member
Yes, pretty much or closer to may/april.if i was wait listed after interviewing in september, will i likely hear nothing until at least may
greennemozebra
New Member
68what is your LM?
eggplant1111
New Member
does anyone else who was accepted know when the second look is or if there is a second look? :,)