GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Angry Peter Pan GIF
 
Okay. So I am village. I am reading Zenge village. The doggo wagon seems to be fading, and no one is planning on joining me on AM. I know y'all think I'm wolfy, but you must think someone else is too because there obviously couldn't just be one. I am really unhappy with the way the board is looking right now.

If a few people are willing to move to another wolf read, I'd be willing to move to someone that I have on my POE and y'all have on your POE. I don't feel great about Barks, if that works for anyone else.

Legitimately why should Z not be yeeted?
I don’t understand the defense of him. He role dropped, with the heat of 2 whole votes on him and then just walked away.
The wolves are likely to kill him tonight after that role reveal. If not, he's tomorrow's yeet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Legitimately why should Z not be yeeted?
I don’t understand the defense of him. He role dropped, with the heat of 2 whole votes on him and then just walked away.
yeah, and shorty basically role revealed for her and Cray the morning of D2. Clearly there is a learning curve with PRs. While he had 2 votes there have been votes on him the past 2 days. I just don't see how his night actions or waffling would benefit a wolf pack.
 
yeah, and shorty basically role revealed for her and Cray the morning of D2. Clearly there is a learning curve with PRs. While he had 2 votes there have been votes on him the past 2 days. I just don't see how his night actions or waffling would benefit a wolf pack.
Completely different situation because shorty thought she had possibly caught cray killing TME
 
yeah, and shorty basically role revealed for her and Cray the morning of D2. Clearly there is a learning curve with PRs. While he had 2 votes there have been votes on him the past 2 days. I just don't see how his night actions or waffling would benefit a wolf pack.
I don’t think there was a learning curve with his PR. I think he was coached by his pack. The benefit would be for him to gain credit with the village. “Look at me I protected cray I can’t be a wolf” as shorty is slaughtered.

I don’t see how people can keep defending it from his actions this morning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright screw it.

I don’t think I can save myself this cycle, but I think I can save the cycle itself.

I think a waffle fest ending with me is imminent, and so I think my only viable choice is to use the nuclear option.

Role reveal time: I’m the village jailer.

I tried leaving breadcrumbs to highlight that. Italicizing words like criminal, shiv, cages. Hasn’t seem to have gotten through to anyone so screw it.

For the record: N1: Jailed AM. N2: Jailed Cray. N3: Jailed Dubz.

That’s why I was pontificating about 3p kill possibility, because I assumed maybe the wolves had tried to kill AM, failed, and then a 3p killed enigma, because Enigma wasn’t an obvious wolf target.

For the record, I really don’t think April is wolfing. I do think AM is. Pretty much everyone on this thread has commented on how they don’t know what’s going on with AM, how it’s not her usual play style, etc. etc. but then no one does anything.

UNYEET APRIL

YEET AM


Good luck village, see y’all in dead chat. I’m out.

P.S. Samac- I hope you have some really good yeet insurance for all this tunneling you’ve been doing of me, because when I flip, you’re either going to be a sorry villager or an over exposed wolf.
@Crayola227 he had 2(I think? no more than 3) votes on him at the time and had been reading AM village and April wolf prior to this post
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad