GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

i'd look like this all the time
 
I honestly don't know how I'm still alive
I will say your actions tonight felt very village. I could see a wolf on the chopping block actually trying to make a tie for possible self saving or at least taking a villager with you.
you chose not to take that risk and that felt like a village move IMO.
 
Day Four Writeup

source.gif


The unease from yesterday seemed to linger. Many goats felt particularly edgy. Lots of standing up and laying back down. Teeth grinding. A few butted heads repeatedly.

Finally it was decided that a certain smooth criminal had to glide out of the pasture.

Rehomed is @Zenge142 who was a Nubian goat and a village jailer.

It is now N4, get those night actions in. Night close at 8am AST

Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
4. @Aprilthearab
6. @mkg323
7. @WildZoo
8. Sunshine --> @genny
10. @Doggo Labs
13. @Barkley13
14. @Dinashadow
23. @samac
?. @Crayola227

Removed from the farm:
@PippyPony - Mountain goat, Serial Killer JOAT
@TelemarketingEnigma - Sherlock, mason
@alissa14 - Valais Blackneck, vanilla
@supershorty - Kiko, odd night watcher
@holdthemayo - Angora, vanilla

@LaineyLou - Beetal, vanilla
@Zenge142 - Nubian, jailer​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day Four Writeup

source.gif


The unease from yesterday seemed to linger. Many goats felt particularly edgy. Lots of standing up and laying back down. Teeth grinding. A few butted heads repeatedly.

Finally it was decided that a certain smooth criminal had to glide out of the pasture.

Rehomed is @Zenge142 who was a Nubian goat and a village jailer.

It is now N4, get those night actions in. Night close at 8am AST

Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
4. @Aprilthearab
6. @mkg323
7. @WildZoo
8. Sunshine --> @genny
10. @Doggo Labs
13. @Barkley13
14. @Dinashadow
23. @samac
?. @Crayola227

Removed from the farm:
@PippyPony - Mountain goat, Serial Killer JOAT
@TelemarketingEnigma - Sherlock, mason
@alissa14 - Valais Blackneck, vanilla
@supershorty - Kiko, odd night watcher
@holdthemayo - Angora, vanilla

@LaineyLou - Beetal, vanilla
@Zenge142 - Nubian, jailer​
images.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd like to know who's in your POE.
You, samac, doggo, barks, dina, mkg. Either Dina or mkg on the edge of being moved out.
@Aprilthearab @Animal Midwife I need you to find it within yourselves to realize you are both village and vote for wolves instead

Now I really am going to bed probably
I'm willing to vote for someone else this cycle but I'm not ready to move AM out of my POE.